Pictures of Altars

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Greetings and blessings! Just wanted to share with you an update of my altar for Lady Lilith. I’ll appreciate your comments and advices
Thanks a lot! Hail Lilith!

18 Likes

I love that you incorporated technology, such a cool representation of the times we live in :slight_smile: Beautiful altar BTW

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! @Aprentiz

This is a whole view of my altar.

17 Likes

@Bowling270

I suppose a good quality chefs knife will work in a pinch. Another self defense weapon I can think of is a staff? And then again hands and fists learn some kind of martial art?

Are tazers or mase illegal there too? They have tazers that can shoot pretty far

1 Like

These were various images of my altars, one of them was a yule altar I prepared which was my main faery altar and the other was triple goddess altar.

19 Likes

16 Likes

Love your altar, shows a very organized and clear mind. A mind not to mess with :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys, I am beyond excited! I will have my very own room for spiritual workings alone, soon. I have planned some nice stuff for the altar section (right now a makeshift altar out of a wooden trunk, so to speak) and I can’t wait to post the final results when its finally done :blush:

8 Likes

Beautiful altar for each the gods and goddess of the trident. I love it.

3 Likes

Altar changed and set up to begin working more within Feri Tradition style workings to build a relationship with Melek Taus.

18 Likes

How does it work?

I call this my “Ironic Altar” Because I am an LHP :sweat_smile: I’ve been meaning to fix it up buuut it’ll do haha. As you can see though, I need more space.

12 Likes

My simple altar dedicated to Saturn

19 Likes

My altar to the deified emperor of Japan : Emperor Meiji

12 Likes

Nice view!

1 Like

6 Likes

Thats my lil altar

13 Likes

How cute!