Pictures of Altars

My pleasure!

3 Likes

Pure fucking, limitless, immortal, infinite LIBERATION!
That’s what they show me, what they want me to be, keep being and keep fighting for!
All of us…
Man what an energy… unbelievable i sometimes tend to forget all this powerful energy… this feeling of primal non conformity.
Liberation in it’s purest essence

3 Likes

This is my fancy altar, for big jobs.

Zenith5

My daily working altar:

Those two altars are all i’ve used to do my magick since 2011.

A full-blown setup for me looks like this:

Again all the magick i’ve done since 2011 has been using one of these two setups.

Beyond that i draw sigils and write requests on scrap paper.

That’s it.

My shit is so simple, man. All i can do is laugh when it actually works.

19 Likes

@emperor
Please make a post about it, it seems like an altar the future,
Do you only have faith in this altar or this is scientifically based ?

5 Likes

Radionics is a pseudoscience at best, but it works great. The machines are very versatile.

I swear those machines have a mind of their own. To this day i regularly leave my altars blank when i’m not using them. Sometimes they do work on their own without my input. I regularly have people coming back to me asking ‘did you do a job for me? I felt something’ and i tell them i left one of my altars empty for 3 or 4 days. They do work of their own accord all the time, with no input from me, and often without my knowledge.

They’re incredible once you get them going

I can’t wait to upgrade to a better machine. When i do, it’s ON. The really good ones can do some powerful stuff, man.

Uncle Chuckie is the go-to for how to use these things. Check out his books, they’re very informative.

9 Likes

Here’s the update I promised. I still have some touch-ups to do, but Santa Muerte now has her own dedicated altar in my home.

20190512_122851%20crop

20190512_122851%20crop%20CU

22 Likes

In love. Santa Muerte must be pleased.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awwwww, thank you so much! :hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Especially in regard of the “scientific magick” current, a radionics altar is truly great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Radionic altars are homely and unattractive to look at, but those things got the job done when everything else failed and i had nowhere to turn.

It’s crazy how your altar becomes a part of you after a while.

5 Likes

This is the picture of my altar. Still be not finished!

18 Likes

I love that dagger!

5 Likes

It was bought at the souvenir shop. Sometimes I am also using a clasp-knife as a ritual dagger.

3 Likes

I’m still looking for “my” ritual dagger, but haven’t quite felt a connection to one, so far :slight_smile:
Anyway, your set up is really neat and maybe I’ll steal that idea with that slice of tree as a plate (mir fällt gerade das Wort für “Baumscheibe” nicht ein, haha) :grinning:

5 Likes

I still looking for a good ritual chalice. I have seen a lot of different daggers and even swords at the Medieval markets (Mittelaltermarkt).

6 Likes

Good ol’ dark ritualistic spears, one for the right hand which has a masculine figure on the top.
This channels masculine power and the power of eternal light.

The other has a feminine figure on the top.
This channels feminine power and the power of darkness eternal.

Together wielding them both creates potent synergy. I consecrated them with blood, semen, menstrual blood, dragon’s blood oil and fumigated the spears in charged solar and lunar incense.

18 Likes

I completely rearranged and cleaned up my altar space last night. It was just getting way too crowded with knick knacks and random bits.

28 Likes

Current evocation setup

30 Likes

Holy shit that is incredible

3 Likes

Thanks! Most of the pieces I either made myself (the sigil plates) or customized ( refurbished the sickle, the skull was broken, rearranged, and painted, etc…) :blush:

4 Likes