New member Emmanuel8

Hello i’m new here ,i need help i’m in spiritual problem

1 Like

Welcome @Emmanuel9 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Please make an introduction as requested and join our little community here.

It’s best to avoid spamming the forum with spell begging, you’ll get noticed but not in the way you want :slight_smile:
You can post a request for free work in the “Requests thread”. This is a forum for magickal students and practitioners to compare notes and work on developing our own magick, and sometimes people like to pick up requests from there to practice on.

Click here to see the Requests thread and add to it:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/request-thread-for-those-who-want-to-practice-working-for-others

What’s the problem?

Please do a proper introduction as stated above. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, What you posted isn’t enough and doesn’t meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I’m Emmanuel evidence form African
I don’t know anything about magic
I wanna learn it and know more about it

I came into this group from help
I and my family have been suffered
That is why i’m here
Nice meeting

Welcome emmanuel

Thanks ma/sir
Pls how you guy gonna help me with i got a spiritual problem and i need a mentor who will teach me anything about magic and i problem i won’t let you down

Pagan help me out pls

I got spiritual problem through my family parent
Every time bad luck
I need help
I was directed to this group

I’m sorry @Emmanuel9 but this in not what this forum is for. Everybody here is self lead, self ducted and we use this forum as one of many resources to learn and share as we develop our skills.

This is not a place to find services or mentors, and while we allow requests in the Requests Thread, which is a pool for voluntary work, this is not the best place to find free magick workings. I don’t know if there is one.

I’m closing this thread, your request stands in the Request thread already.

I do advice reading the Getting Started Guide and encourage you to start developing your own skills. We’re here to help you with magickal ideas for you to try.

And see if this post helps…