Need help

See i understand what your saying,but i called Archangel Michael for assistance againts whatever i was fighting,

at i first i didnt know who or what i was fighting when i called him,

But when i called Archangel Michael He seems hesitant to help almost like he was saying “yeaaaahhhh this is gonna be tough” so i said is okay no problem ill called somone else for assistance if is gonna be to much trouble for you. then i called on metatron for help and he gave me a similar reaction or more like when i asked him for help he looked at i was facing and gave gave me a think gesture like he was saying “hmmm this is serious i can help but you need to work with my religion” at first i was confuse but i wasnt sure why.

then i proceeded to do a couple of reading and found out the the attack was coming from the Christian God as something big happen in my family where some shit happen with my brother and my family being Christian they prayed to him he came to check or sent someone to check what was going on and saw the most of my family were intone with him except me, so they tried communicating with me telling me the i need to kneel, but i just walked away from them they felt disrespected and started the attacking.

i off course fought back and ever since then we been in fight the i been slowly loosing because i wasnt sure if the Archangel were with him which cause me to not use the Circle of Power and Sword Banishing rituals for Protection leaving me using my own warding and my Spiritual Lovers Warding.

then something in me told use darkness as he represent light something to me to use the opposite, so i did some more reading and found out the darkness being the he has issues with entity such as satan, lilith, azazel, ect are beings the i should start working with to liberate myself from him.

i found a ritual here in the forum which tells the Christian God to F off I did it and it felt liberating, but he wasnt happy about it and made the attack more intense.

then i tried summoning COHZIER the one who is suppose to help you against the Christian god he didnt answer my call at the time so i did a banishing ritual which i think it didnt work cuz of what happen nex, when i went to sleep i heard flopping of wings and was looking from the being prospective, then i heard a rebotic voice speaking to me saying the i was in its territory and the this is divine Punishment and it tried to put me into a dream like state which i broke free a couple of times then everything from there went to shit,

i was constantly attacked until i found a banishing ritual today the involves lucifer, azazel, lilith, astaroth, satan, and more and i peform it and it worked i felt my head cleared completely. so i cant really say i was attack by them since i never got myself involve with them to in extent

You’re not making real connection with these beings, metatron would never say you have to work on my religion lol

That’s your fear talking, like I said you’re still feeding Judeo Christian programs, I can tell by the way you talk, it’s become a part of you, honestly nothing is really hard especially for archangels lol

I was being gang stalked by spirits at some point and I wasn’t even calling on for any protection yet somehow I overcame

Michael has helped me I situations where I could’ve been physically attacked and in psychic warfare in the underworld

I don’t think you get it, Archangel Michael is one of the most feared names in the multiverse, he is to serve you with unconditional love because you are God, in a way you’ve cursed yourself because you gave too much of your power to these entities, that’s still a form of consent, I can flick them away and in seconds they are gone, and If you get really advanced you can torment them instead but for that you’ll need a good astral body connection

Just stop disempowering yourself by putting this adversarial force on a high horse, it’s just point that you have trauma somewhere probably in your solar plexus and root chakra that allows fear to creep in, I think it’s a blessing in disguise because it sounds like you still hold outdated Judeo Christian patriarch software in your system

That’s why I said Lucifer could help, you might want to try Belial too as he can help with destroying hierarchies

1 Like

And no the Christian God doesn’t represent light, maybe an overdominance of Yang energy but no he doesn’t represent thee one true light

Like I said, you’re not making actual contact, I think you’re just conjuring up a lot of your fears in the body

Remember Michael can’t help you if you keep fearing it, you have to shift your state of consciousness, it’s really simple

2 Likes

I wasnt fearing it i was fighting it, i seen this entity multiple times i only started to fear it recently because of how low on energy i was and i could no longer fend it off

I saw seen all the entity it send to attack me, my mind was literally clouded with voice of them. they show me images of them trying to rape my spiritual lover to break me emotionally so the it could get through my shields. listen i understand is hard to believe but you can do readings, divination, or even astral project to my location to see everything, at this very moment everything is calm because azazel helped me when i summon him Of course he wasnt helping for free.

Now the first thing azazel wanted in return for helping me was 6 month of working with him 60% attention to him 40%, goes to my lover and also asked me to buy a pendent with his sigil on it for protection

No it is not my Programming i broke free of those programs years ago i dont care to work with any diety i dont worshipp any diety i dont do anything for them this has nothing do with programming

This is the reading one of my body did for me

This was a Question asked to Archangel Metatron

“The ultimate answer here is that “it would be a lot of hard work, a difficult journey, and you’d be very beat up as your focus is more on your keep as your highest points” this is because it starts with High Priestess and ends with Empress, showing that focus on them, and then is filled with the cards of injury, a long and difficult journey, and a lot of hard work. In essence, if you aren’t really working with him and his religion, you’d need to work on that, and right now, you aren’t.” This is the answer i got from Metatron

You only fight something if it’s a threat yes?

Again you did this to yourself, you drained your own energy and lowered your level of consciousness

Your reality is your programming, those entities wouldn’t be able to survive in your energetic environment if a piece of you still didn’t carry a shard of it

By fighting then you just confirmed it, the way you sound, the way you describe your communication with the angels etc. like dude I’m telling because I’m an experienced practitioner and highly psychic from birth, ive seen shit like this a million times, if you don’t want to listen that’s fine, just don’t ask for help if you’re not willing to break out of your perceptual filters

You think summoning azazel and stuff to banish shit for you is actually gonna help you in the long term?

That’s still codependent, you still haven’t addressed the trauma inside that’s creating these openings for such influences to enter, you have to understand how consciousness works, once you figure that out you’ll realize you’re quite literally doing it to yourself, I’d also advise you develop your astral senses more because I don’t think you’re actually making solid contact, I think it’s more of the mind chatter in your head from your reptilian brain and I’m saying this because I can see what’s going on really clearly in your body, it’s a part of you, the external world is just a feedback system, instead of taking the attack personally you have to ask what the spirit is teaching you, and then you’ll get a clearer answer, if you go into fight or flight you’re not gonna experience true ascent you’ll just descend back down to the animal mind or reptilian brain- the 3D with all of its external illusiory fears

And honestly the Christian God is nothing burger, forces like that shouldn’t even be able to bother you, I handled that all on my own with my Godself, try to look back into your past, where you’ve had power struggles in your life whether it be parents, partners etc. if you have an imprint these entities will usually come in that form because they are tyrannical patriarchal spirits, and yes rebellion is still one of them, because you don’t need to rebel when you’re in your sovereign power, if you’re in a rebellious spirit you’re still trying to prove a point which means You’re still giving your power away to what you see worthy of being a threat, lower chakras need work, work on your posture, learn to be the fire but also the will that controls it, have a still and powerful mind and gut, and spirits will not even dare to attack you, at least that’s my experience

1 Like

Hi Sylus, my impression (and this is a very strong impression) is that you would do well to get into the sea. If there is no sea near you, get in a heavily salted bath and make sure you get every bit of you immersed.
Give it a good long time, couple of hours or so, and try to repeat every day for a while if you can.
Salt water will often weaken or break bad energy attachments and it will help ground your energy system.
I’m not suggesting this as a sole countermeasure to whatever it is you’re dealing with, but my very strong impression is that this will help considerably.

I was gonna try the but theirs no sea near me the closest sea to me is like 2 hours away i was also gonna try a reverse Baptism but my lovers told to stop the i much more to loose then to gain from it

Thats okay. In the absence of sea, a heavily salted bath can work very well. Salt water immersion is not about baptisms or the reverse thereof. In the absence of the sea or a bath, you can scrub yourself down with salt in the shower. If done that a few times in emergencies.

3 Likes

Okay awesome thank you for the advice

I agree with what @Ragepanda wrote and if I may, I would like to add some tips.

1 Like

Please do

1 Like

Salt is a great conductor and is the essence of the sea.
If feasible, give preference to natural salt and not the refined one used in the kitchen.

Light a white candle in a high place at a height above your head

Place the salt in front of the candle and ask the entity you have the most affinity with to consecrate the salt.
Before your bath, if you know how, do the meditation on the 3 suns, red, yellow and white. (do a search on this forum)
If you are going to use the shower, make two small piles of salt on the floor and keep your feet on them until they dissolve while the water runs down your body.

During your bath, after using the salt, close your eyes and visualize:
You are close to the sea and you see a hill nearby.
The sound of thunder
It is raining and the rainwater carries dirt and mud from the hill into a river.
This river has become dirty and smells like burning candles.
The water of the river carries the dirt to the sea.
The sea turns red but with each wave against the river, this sea becomes more and more blue until it is clean and clear.

End your bath and be assured and confident that you are “clean” and free from everything that harms you.

After this bathing, it is normal to feel exhausted and sometimes sleepy and yawn a lot.
In case you don’t remember or get lost at some step, trust your intuition.

My best wishes.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you

1 Like

Okay so this is whats been happening for the past week

at this very moment im still fighting and i lost alot of my energy. 3 days ago something the said to be the 12 Zodiac offer me power.

it kept popping in my head say if you want power we can give you enough to destroy the enemy before you, at first i was skeptical because i look up the 12 zodiac and i didnt see any entity behind them, so i went into the forum and alot of people in the forum pointed the demons along with the archangels were behind the sign idk. But i also google it and found the sign seen to be of greek Mythology origins

then the next day agian i was almost out of energy and 12 zodiac again urge me to take their power i still refuse because i wasnt sure what i was giving up inreturn for the power. then today morning something came in my dreams in the form of a reading, and it said something alongs the line of "magician if you want power dragon or draconian power (not 100% which i saw)you must go all out and put everything on line then this chant pop in my head (Zazas Zazas Nasatananda Zazas) then lilith Name appear. now after i woke up from the dream i had a feeling and it said or felt like this if ever want power Chant this with emotion (Zazas Zazas Nasatananda Zazas)

I look it up in forum and lilith has nothing to do with chant unless unless im incorrect

and

I think your intuition is right. They hide their nature, refuse a name and make grandiose promises, while you’re in a vulnerable state: these are red fags for parasites.

This is a well known chant. It’s a general summoning ritual opening chant. It doesn’t mean anything specific to these entities. They probably picked it out of your head if you already read it somewhere.

Banish and cleanse. Keep banishing and cleansing, with different method if needed, until it works.

I suspect, though I could be wrong, that this is hard as you may be undergoing shamanic illness. You will be sick until your magick learning lets you beat it. But you have to do it by yourself. When you win, and you will, make sure you know that for yourself as it’s part of the magick, then you will have a great knowledge of how to fight parasites and will be able to help others. This is a path that chooses you, not the other way around unfortunately.

You might like to read through some of the info in the Core Shamanism Tutorial, particularly the work with the Middle World for background. Note this comment here:

A well as light or lightning, you can visualise fire or plasma burning the unwanted presences to death. (They probably won’t ‘die’, they’ll decide it’s not worth it and go away.) Basically you tried playing Mr Nice Guy, you asked them to leave and they wouldn’t, now you’ll get out the big guns.

1 Like

Okay does a book teaches you this by any chance

I blasted it with a with white energy but it didnt do jack shit to him. i tried trapping him in a cage of fire but it broke free by the swipe of its hand. i only manage to damage the entities under him by visualing swords coming in and out of them until i saw them drop

No, I made it up when I was being attacked and it worked. Try it and you’ll just figure it out it’s pretty natural.

For a good visual to inspire you, I posted on here before the fight scene form the bar in Queen of the Damned film, where Akasha burns all the vamps in the bar to dust (the last minute in this 4 min video clip). They sort of burn up from inside. Don’t think about it too hard just easily and firmly see it happening.

If you want a good book on dealing with all kinds of parasites, I like Josephine McCarthy’s Exorcist’s Handbook. You have to read between the like with the JCI bent but the information is very good.

That’s a good start, but intend the damage you want to see as well. For cages use metal, very thick, very heavy metal, even box them in in 12 inch thick titanium if you want. They can slip out but put it right back; you’re faster. Metal is a good tool all round.

This is how magickal fights work: you try something, they beat it and come at you again, you beat that and try something else… until you find out what lets you win. You don’t give up just because one punch didn’t do it. It had an effect right, so it did work, you just have to up the ante.

As you’re depleted, add pore breathing (search top right for how) so you’re pulling in new energy and not just using only your own.

1 Like

Sorry for the way i write but right now im going through some shit the is causing me to be paranoid of the safety of my lovers and myself

Okay so i didnt want to open a new thread for this so ima just post it wheather yall choose to believe me is up to you but right im dealing with it so i know i happening

About a month ago i said i was being attacked my the Christians god know as YHWH i knew it was him because i have a friend of my who’s am experienced shaman and being doing magick for about 20 years maybe longer and works at a temple as a shaman

he being helping me by doing reading and help me keep track of whats going along with this my empath abilities which also lets me knows bits and pieces of whats going on along with my Spiritual lovers who fought bravely to drive him away

we scare him away since he couldnt beat us and we display a level of power he couldnt handle this was after a month or too of us fighting and me learning to master myself and not relying on any other entity to do the fight for me

the only reason we won was because my lovers and i merged our power togother to create something and on top of the my shaman friend suggested do magick on his ass and so i did for like a week

I continued to attack him with magick until he ran way

then after a week of peace i sensed another presence it was similar to YHWH but different this entity attacked me

at first i wasnt sure what was going on but Lover said this entity is one who belongs to the orthodox religion and the he started attack me but the i wasnt aware how and it was through the dreams he started binding me and my lovers and eventually there was something he tried to do the if i said people here wouldnt believe me

he tried tricking me multiple times into doing things i didnt want to do eventually i let my guard for a second and he ended binding my Powers causing some seriously demage to my energy system everytime i try to use my powers/magick it causes me pain and it doesnt pass my heart chakra

i believe he block my heart chakra and i been slowly undoing it but its taking to long my lovers of course are fighting him holding their own againts him along with some local land spirit and A goddess who came to my aid

the goddess is working on healing me from my damage energy system while the others are fighting even with my power sealed or restrain i did manange to force him and his emissary to retreat but of course he came back the next day and started to focus his attack on me causing me to feel weak and not be able to fully fanish my work at my job

i finally manage to get a name and it was Jehovah i got mad and continue to fight but when i would do magick i would feel pain all over my body and my stomach would fill up with energy to the point i feel like im about to explode

this again is because my energy cant pass through my heart chakra because is block. everytime i tried to focus on my heart chakra feel like theirs a lock in there or blockage the again im slowly breaking through as time goes by i been engaged in a fight with this entity for about a week and a half now i feel a bit hopless because although my lovers are strong since my power and theirs are seal theirs only some much we can do

i want to point out the when he first attack i did retaliated with attacks of my own and they did an ncredible amount of damage to him which force he to retreat for a little bit almost like he wasnt expecting and me being naive thought the the was it but thats when he came and manage to bind my powers again wrecking my energy system evertime i tried to push my power pass by heart chakra and all it does it cause pain all over my body making me feel weak

any body the can give me advice or PM with with some good way to beat him i highly appreciated also i know some people will be skeptical about it and think the this entity is a parasite

i want to point out the unlike YHWH this piece shit hasnt taken any of my energy his clear intent here is to enslave me and my lover