Need help in my current situation

So here goes, I’m in love with a man that lives states away from me, he also said that he loved me and we have a strong connection and always have. Unfortunately certain circumstances have made it difficult for us to be together, mostly financial on his part. Here’s the thing though since he’s taken up an interest in this personal trainer chick online, he hasn’t said he’s loved me once anymore or shown me the attention or love that he once did. It happened so fast. My question is what demons can I work with to get him to think the loving thoughts he used to about me and the love back between the both of us. No judgment please, I’ve heard everything already from others.

To work on love in general, Duchess Gremory helps well. King Beleth is one of the best in there, if I don’t say foolishness, but he isn’t very convenient. The Duke Dantalion and Sitri can also help you, but on other aspect of love. Here’s another post that can help you :

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/share-your-get-my-ex-back-spells-that-actually-worked/5198/43

You can also cast love spells :

And then you can enter into communication with spirits / entity other than Grand Dukes or Duchess. Vampires are good at it, they are romantic beings after all :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Thank you for your response. I forgot to mention I just started working with Lord Rosier, it’s just I was wondering who else to work with that can enter his mind more since my target is always involved in his mind, huge overthinker.

I have the same…I have an extra…we split 5 most ago. He decided to " work on it with me" so he said… but was already talking to another female an was waiting on his daughter to get back to ok the relationship between them…I found out… went through his phone…lol… walked away… cut off friendship and basically stopped speaking to him…he texted a couple times over the next month… first to basically say he wanted to be" friends" …ya know…a second option basically… and he wanted nothing to do with our child im carrying.
That was three months ago now.
I heard through some female that was talking to him. She contacted me… wanting to confirm the pregnancy…rtc… but went on to give me his conversation with her . went on about how I supposedly forced myself on him at an event…an what child…he didn’t know anything about it…an how the woman he was dating after me went back to work it out with her ex… karmic justice there…lol
I tried the pomba Gera but it doesn’t seem to have any results…
Do if you have any advice or spells/ suggestions for me getting back my ex
I would greatly appreciate it!!

1 Like

I’ve had great results before with Voodoo and calling upon Baron Samedi and Erzulie Freda is another one to resurrect the relationship and feelings, but I’ve been wanting to try something else. I’m actually going to try working with Pamba Gira and hope she comes through for me. She said she would help me.

1 Like

694,457,110th love spell request since I’ve joined.

[Personal scathing remark removed]

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @LJacks. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

2 Likes

I’m sorry would you rather I ask for help in cursing someone? I mean I do have a Target I would love to see fail at everything. She does deserve it after what she’s done and continues to do.

No, ask away, it’s just that every third post is someone wanting us to perform love spells.

It gets repetitive and, honestly, it is insulting.

Love and lust spells typically work by affecting free will. Although I have little problem with manipulating people, I also realize the chain reaction that can be set forth.

If you get your ex to come crawling back because of whatever asinine reason (big dick, pretty eyes, big muscles, etc.) then you are actively overriding his decision to leave you for his reasons (gay, you are too clingy, he found someone else, you aren’t pretty enough, you wont perform a certain sex act), and you wind up just looking petty, plus, you will have to keep on performing the same ritual over and over to keep his love burning for you.

Look, do what you want, if you want this guy slavering at your feet as an obiediant puppy with no free will, cool, I like having sex slaves, too. I’m just really sick of people trying to act as if we are their personal genies and begging us to do it so they wont get their hands dirty by working with being they are scared of.

To quote Belial: Do what though will is no longer the law, there is no law…

i can understand the repetitiveness of love spells but it’s also a branch of magick and i hate seeing people be put down for asking about it (not saying you were just a general statement)

3 Likes

Yeah, I might be a bit over reactive, but I hold my tongue for no one, and if I am out of line, I expect someone will try and let me know.

To the point, while it is a school of magick, it is an infuriating, repetitive issue.

OP, as I said earlier, do what you will, but do it yourself. Good luck.

1 Like

i agree though, begging for someone else to cast is not fair.
but that also goes for any magick in my opinion :slight_smile: have a blessed day!

1 Like

:+1:

When did I ever ask someone to cast anything for me? Any ritual I do I do it myself and to be honest this is the first guy I’ve even given a shit about in years. Like you I just had people for sex, I actually met someone I care about and he shared the same feelings. I can honestly tell you idk what his issues are because he won’t tell me a damn thing. Basically all I want to do is strengthen the feelings that are still left and see if it makes him realize anything. I’m not looking for him to be my slave at all.

I never asked anyone to cast anything

I don’t feel very welcome here, Obviously there is a lot of judgement. I should try a different means of learning information.

1 Like

I didn’t say you did, and i was defending you

There isn’t a lot of judgement, for the most part we are a very friendly and helpful bunch (some of the guys have already tried to advise).
Have a nosey at some of the threads already posted and see if you can pick up some tips or ideas…we have a love section which is full of spells and entities…you do need to do an intro first tho as it’s a forum rule.

Did my intro before I ever posted this, but thanks.

While I appreciate that this is an issue on the forum, this comment isn’t justified in this particular case, unless I’m being a bit dumb or blind, I can’t see where she asked for anyone to do the work for her and does in fact state that she is working with Rosier.

4 Likes