Best ex love spell

I had a bad run in with my ex. I was wondering if there was a good ex spell. I have his number and full name. What is the best demon for a love spell? What is the best gift for a demon with a love spell?

8 Likes

There are lot of them are there, I guess sallos will work out for you and it again depending upon your situation.

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=love%20spell%20ex

• click here!
1 Like

Pomba Gira María Padilha will help you if you treat her with respect and give her offerings before and after your desire is fulfilled . She is the quickest when it comes to magick. She’s very potent and powerful

12 Likes
5 Likes

what is her favourite offering?

1 Like

She loves CIGARETTES, RED WINE, RED LIPSTICK, DARK CHOCOLATE, ROSE SCENTED PERFUME.

9 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Do you think she’d accept blood?

1 Like

Yes most likely . But I would evoke and ask her first .

1 Like

I tried this one and it worked…
Casting Instructions for ‘Invoke Pomba Gira’
Light your candle and meditate for a few minutes.
When ready, place the offering(s) around the candle and chant:
My Queen Pomba Gira Maria Padilha of the 7 crossroads, go wherever _________ is and don’t let him rest, don’t let him sleep, don’t let him talk, don’t let him be cheerful, don’t let him feel pleasure until he talks to me. IT IS.

For the powers of the earth for the presence of fire, for the inspiration of air, for the virtues of water, I invoke the 13 blessed souls for the powers of The Sacred Heart and the tears shed for love, so that they go wherever ________ is at this moment and bring his spirit to me, tie it definitely to mine. His spirit will soak in the essence of my love and he will return it back to me in double. _________ will never desire another woman and his eyes will always be on me.

IT WILL BE!

Hail Pomba Gira Maria Padilha Queen of the 7 crossroads! I ask you: Go turn around, go please turn around in my favor bringing ________ back to me. Move air, transform fire, move air, water becomes earth. Earth heals, it turns. The wheels turn, it turns the wheels, turns it, it will bring ________ back to me as soon as possible, next to me.

_________ won’t desire another woman, he will be fine only by my side. He will miss me and will come to meet me and ask me to never let him go. _________ will want me and will not stop thinking about us being together. IT IS AND IT WILL BE.

Hail Pomba Gira Maria Padilha! Hail 7 skirts! Hail your sisters, Maria Mulumbo, Maria Rainha da Calunga Pequena, Maria Padilha Shivered, and all the others! Hail 7 skirts! My good friend and woman of the 7 exus, defender of the women! Hail 7 skirts! My kind and glorious princesses, I know your strength and your power, I ask the following: ________ will not sleep if he is not certain that we are together. His body will burn into desiring me. _______ desire for me will make him blind for all other women. The other women will NOT see him as a man. The other women will NOT make ________ desire them; they will NOT give him pleasure. I am the only one who will have this power.

________ will NOT love, kiss, hug any other woman anymore and will let only me be in his heart.

Tear other women apart from him. The other women will not want him anymore. ______ will look for me at all times today. Now wishing to be by my side, he misses me. _________ will always have my image in his thoughts at all times of his days and nights. Right now with whomever and wherever you are _________ you will stop. And your thoughts will be with me. When you lay down, when you wake up, you will dream about me. And for this you will love me more every day. If you are sleeping, wake up missing me! You will be glad to hear my voice. ___________ you will feel a desire for me that is above desire, like you have never felt for any other woman before and never will again.

Hail 7 skirts! My kind and glorious Princess of the 7 exus that follow your steps.

I plea and I beg, tie __________ to the 7 knots of your skirt and to the 7 bells of your clothes for me.

I thank you Pomba Gira for your work for me. I will make public your name in exchange of this wish. Bring ________ today and let him be with me always. Let him be mine. Let him be always with me today and he will think of me and he will call me and he will beg to come back to me, because he can not stand being far away from me, because he will be afraid of losing me.

He will come saying that he wants me always with him, and he will want me to be his wife and mother of his children.

THIS IT IS.

I trust Pomba Gira of the 7 crossroads, every time this prayer is read it will be stronger and stronger. That is why I send it to the corners of the world, asking oh mother make this wish come true. I want to be with _________.

I know the groups of Pomba Gira are already blowing my name into __________ ears day and night. He will not eat, sleep, or do anything unless he is with me. I trust the power of the 7 crossroads and will continue spreading this powerful prayer.

THIS IT IS, IT WILL BE!

THANK YOU POMBA GIRA MARIA PADILHA! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

31 Likes

How long did it take after casting the spell to get your ex back?

1 Like

Will she only bring men to women or can a man evoke her to bring him a woman?

He contacted me begging and asking to be back with me after about a day she worked very fast for me . Recently if she gives me a sexy night with him I will still give her offerings

8 Likes

Ehhh I would say she works best with females but if your intentions are pure she will most likely help you . Maybe evoke her tell her your situation and ask her if she can help . She is very forward. I usually use penny divination for her

3 Likes

Hi,
Do I need her sigil for this ritual? :smiley:

No, just the offerings. She’s quick. 2 days for me.

Another quick spell that I’ve used twice once it worked in a few hours and the other 20 min.

Take a red marker, write on the bottom of your foot a simple command with the persons name. Stomp your foot and say I command you to… and what you wrote. And go on with your day.
The first time I did it, it took a couple hours and I simple put my exs name and to call me. We hadn’t talked for 2 weeks so I wanted to see if it would work… a few hours he called me and said he wasnt sure what he wanted but he didnt want to lose me… I held my ground and decided I’m more than an option and told him I’m moving on- even though my heart was broken… anyways that was a week and a half ago. Earlier today I saw the marker and thought I’m going to try it again and see if it works or if last time was coincidental. Put the same thing. His name and call me now. Stomped my foot demanded that he call me and went and got ready for bed… I got a text out of the blue about 20 minutes later saying that he wants to call me and talk but his service is bad and will call when he got out of the canyon. Hope this helps you like it did me.

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

Hey Nicole,
Thanks for sharing.
Do you need do this at T cross road or isit good enough to be in your bedroom?

1 Like

When I did the spell. I took an epson salt bath layed out my things I offered her… remember she’s a goddess of seduction and love so you choose what you feel she will enjoy. I simply asked her what she wanted… and I was reluctant to give the ring I had on my finger… just a gem but i pulled it off and put it on the platter with nail polish, lip stick and rose essence. From there I put candles all around my bath I recited the spell, and layed back and relaxed and imagined exactly what I wanted to happen. Knowing I had nothing to fear, it would happen it was a matter of when. Jococo, it doesn’t matter where you go to do a spell. The power is in you and in the energy and trust you put in it. Sometimes in life you might not be in an ideal place for a ritual you might have to do with what and where you are and what you have. A spell can be written in dirt or a big ordeal ritual. Don’t stress you will get what you’re asking for.

12 Likes