Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I had a very serious issue with the justice, was wrongly accused of something i didn’t do.

i had tried to contact Andromalius and Enki sama by a prayer. I’m not sure m’y habilities were good enough to touch the ancients and soudainly felt an influence pushing me to utilise Baglamuhki Mantra, but m’y intuition is pushing me to believe the ancient has wanted me to make it by myself.

for the rest, i had never took the time to say thanks for the ancients (daimons) for their présence in m’y life and they have brought to me by their very influence.

Hail EnkiSama Hail Andromalius !

1 Like

This is a Public praise to the Great Duke Bune.

I thank thee for all thy have done.

I asked and you delivered , Again !

I can’t thank thee enough…

All Hail Duke Bune!

Avage Welhc Melan Bune Tasa!

2 Likes

Public thanks and praise to Marquis Sabnock! He helped me a lot recently. He made me realise that the crystals in my house weren’t really helpful for me because I already lack grounding. And the crystals left me open. He put me in order and made me realise how I need to ground myself and take care of myself more. He also made me stronger and healthier.

And again public thanks and praise to President Marbas too. He pointed out the ways I was unhealthy physically, mentally and spiritually. The first crystal I threw away was the opsidian and my internet stopped because he wanted to point out something where a certain object was in the room with my rooter.

I owe them my life!

I was afraid to work with the South because I’m a person with intense anger on my own. But turned out fine. I believe our deities are kind and they always want to help us and guide us for our highest good.

I feel blessed for having them in my life. I started my spiritual journey without much guidance and with a lot of mistakes and I struggle with mental health issues for years.

Marquis Sabnock is protective and kind. President Marbas is calm and warm.

And I want to let you know, that a lot of things that happen to us post ritual most of the time are because of lack of grounding or because we’re too open. And crystals sometimes keep us more open or our place. I don’t believe they work well with everyone. With me there were many backfires the more more crystals I had here. I started with amethyst and then with tiger eye. Then I added more and more and I had issues before and after I started deity work.

When I was working with Lilith I used to wear a bracelet with rose quartz, clear quartz and amethyst. It broke on me after I was highly stressed and paranoid. Lilith didn’t want me to wear it. The broken parts of the bracelet were all around the house and Marquis Sabnock and President Marbas helped me to locate them all to get rid of them.

Demons are nice and they always want to help us if we show them respect. Always remember this.

1 Like

Public praise for my patron KING ASMODEUS

It has been truly a rich rewarding journey so far with Him. I thank my patron for the revelations, direct msgs, protection and wealth abundance. Also every other thing I’ve asked shamelessly I’ve received. Thank you from the deep end of my soul.

Ayer avage aloren asmoday aken :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Vuall. Your power is amazing and is responsible for some of the most amazing moments of my life. I’m so grateful for your help.

1 Like

I want to thank Duke Agares for his help, care, and protection against my enemies. Duke Agares is very powerful when it comes to spiritual cleansing and protection. You can trust him! It is important to always respect and honor him. Lord Agares works very swiftly; it is important to always keep him in mind and to be grateful. I am writing this testimonial here to publicly thank Duke Agares.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Matheus_santos :slight_smile:

Please do let us have your Introduction HERE [ ← click me! ], which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

  • Where are you from?
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?
  • If so, what exactly do you practice and
  • How long have you practiced?
  • What are your areas of interest?

The getting started guide with all forum orientation stuff, links to tutorials and popular megathreads are here: GETTING STARTED GUIDE, Rules, Notables, Tutorials and References. I recommend bookmarking it for easy reference, and maybe browsing with a coffee sometime, it’s a treasure trove of magickal information and encapsulates the spirit of the forum.

For reference:
The rules are here - please read them.
The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ
The Terms of Service are here

Praise to Asmodeua! Thank you for your answering my petition so quickly and completely!!!

2 Likes

Thanks and praise to the great Prince Sitri, he who reveals nakedness!!

I highly recommend you call upon him for your lustful needs!

2 Likes

Many thanks to His Royal Majesty King Paimon and Duke Bune for helping me navigate through an intense financial stress; I still don’t understand how I made all those payments seemlessly-wait, don’t forget to extend my appreciation if work with any of them.

Hail King Belial! My patron, thank you for all your guidance and lessons over the last 8 years.

1 Like

I wanna thank king Belial for giving me confidence and motivation. It was my 3rd ritual with him. His energy was calm and I was very energetic and creative the other day.

2 Likes

Praises be to Lord Buer, whom I’ve contacted yesterday to help me heal my pulled back. And he - well - pulled through! I slept through most of the day today and it’s gotten way better - no pain anymore that I can tell.

So thanks to Buer!

Also, Melahel and Apollo also helped, but I did not promise them I’m going to praise them in writing in return. :wink:

2 Likes

Hail Clauneck, for he is much loved by Lucifer!

My public thanks to Clauneck for setting things in motion and helping me receive what was possible in the time available. Thank you!

Hail President Valac!

My public thanks to President Valac for helping me receive my first notification within hours. Thank you!

Hail Prime Minister Lucifuge Rofocale! Hail King Belial! Hail Azazel! Hail Duke Dantalion!

My public thanks to Prime Minister Lucifuge Rofocale, King Belial, Azazel and Duke Dantalion for making me pay dearly for the lessons I still have to learn. Thank you all!

1 Like

Hail Prince Seere,

You truly have blown my mind. Thank you for your love, your protection - thank you for making the impossible possible! You truly have my back and it feels amazing to know! I hope you enjoyed my drawing and the incense offering. Thank you for the visible work you’ve done and the invisible. I am extremely grateful for your speed ! What you have done is truly magic! Unbelievable! Can’t wait to do more workings with you!

1 Like

PRAISE FOR MY PATRON KING ASMODEUS

I cannot thank Him enough for everything that I’ve received from him since 2023. It’s surreal and unbelievable the things that manifested in terms of health, money, project, shadow work and travel. I’m beyond grateful, loyal and respectful towards Him. An incredibly generous and powerful deity and an outstanding teacher.

Thank You King Asmodeus! Forever with you.

Ayer avage aloren ASMODAY aken :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Agares. Public praise for you as promised, he’s no longer hesitant or undecided.

1 Like

Public praise to Hagith, Forneus as promised for their help.

1 Like

I want to thank President Marbas publicly for healing my cold. I decided to contact him and give few offerings for his healing, since yesterday i woke up to cold symptoms. I am new to this, but i offered him some whiskey and donated some money to a childrens hospital charity. Today i woke up without the scratchy throat and no feverish feeling, feeling healthy. I got the feeling i should also do this public thanks as an offering now too.

Praise to President Marbas and thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you Archangel Raphael for the saving of my mother’s life, and for her recovery.

3 Likes