Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

King Paimon is so wonderful :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

He is awesome. I asked him to help a doctor that was asking for help in local television. It was a surgery to extract a tumor in the head with high chances of complications (death mid surgery). That specific surgery went well and had no complications.

2 Likes

Many thanks to His Royal Majesty King Paimon for making a friend to be liked by her boss. I’m grateful to him for acting on my petition.

Public thanks and praise to king Belial, President Marbas, marquis Sabnock, King Paimon, duke Gusion and Queen Lilith!

King Belial came into my dream to contact him again and then I saw the name of president Marbas. I told myself I would never again ignore such signs. Turns out I needed legal advice and protection and technical protection, advice and support for a certain project. Thanks to King Belial I got a new job as well that I was waiting to be hired since summer. I was connected to important people and reconnected as well because king Belial made me realise my mistakes too. His current made me both confident and calm and I felt like I was becoming a better person as well, started to remember myself after a long time. Turns out they want me to do layered rituals. Because they come in my dreams as names by certain order or for example I tried to summon king Belial to thank him but the insence didn’t light and instead was burning me, the envelope with his sigil was hidden and then I felt marquis Sabnock enn repeating itself in my head so I summoned Marquis Sabnock first. Then king belial. And I had the dream with the names of king Paimon and duke Gusion. I was very calm, very confident, and ready to connect with people again, things were turning in my favour, and i had certain dreams that gave me the answers that I needed. Duke Gusion came in my dream as an old man in the beach. Then I felt again like connected with queen Lilith and Marquis Sabnock. Did layered working with all of them and again things were turning in my favour with meeting important or helpful people at the right time, with finances, favors and gifts from people, and so much luck when needed. Again our deities love us and care about us. They want to guide us and protect us. I’ll always feel grateful.

2 Likes

Thank you @C.Kendall for the sigil of antiverse, it has simplified my workings.

1 Like

Thank you President\Earl Botis

for fulfilling my petition

Hello everyone, long time no see! I was never the most active member here, more browsing than posting, but I wanted to stop by and give a big Thank You to the combo of Gremory and Sitri!! About two months ago I was working with these two for a specific reason regarding sexual desires. It only took about a month for things to come to fruition, and let me tell you, these two together pack a powerful punch! If anyone is looking for some work that revolves around wild sexual desires, call on Gremory and Sitri! Holy shit! Thank you both for the powerful work and having all my wildest fantasies fulfilled!! You both are amazing in your power and speed in which you work!! I appreciate you both for what you have brought into my life and the fun I’m having! Thank you both!

1 Like

How did it work?

Did the women started approaching u for sexual activity? Or u were also playing ur part and going to events and approaching and flirting?

Hey, there @zan_qadris I see that you joined us back in December but have not yet properly introduced yourself as is the rule here. PLEASE CLICK HERE and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc.

Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.