Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Endless thanks to Azazel for protecting and supporting me in negative rituals.

3 Likes

Thank you Raziel for cleaning up some rather…thick…negative energy from my household.

4 Likes

I’d like to take a little time
To offer public praise to the great Emperor Lucifer. Thank you for reaching out to me today and for being willing to meet me. Thank you for accepting to work with me in the future. You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

5 Likes

I publicly thank President Buer for saving my sister’s life, for helping her on her recovery journey, and for helping me resolve a disabling disease that I have suffered from for years :pray:

11 Likes

Thanking to the Archangels for helping me with finding a bunch of paper very important for my work, I’ve beforely lost. Did not do a ritual, just asked for them to bring those things back into my hand with pure intention and picturing vividly and with emotion how it feels not having them atm. And they did half a day after. I was amazed by their prompt answer and help. They are gods.

3 Likes

My situation turned around in less than TWO HOURS. Thank you Spirits! This is why I practice magick!

2 Likes

I’d like to wish the Great Duke Astaroth an excellent last feast day! Great Duke May you enjoy the offerings of the all the people you work with, and a special thank you from to you for taking the time to come today and giving me an awesome ritual experience!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Duke/Duchess Vepar

A beautiful spirit, may they ever be praised!

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for the big help with all the airport bullshit!! Hail!

5 Likes

Thank you, Ereshkigal, for the…interesting experience. I will call again.

7 Likes

Thank you, King Paimon, for leading me to people and resources and supporting me throughout. I’m extremely grateful for your guidance, and honored to be able to work with you. You have my deepest respect.

Thank you, Lord Belial, for letting me have my moments and dusting me off. For giving me strength and pushing me to find it within myself.
I wouldn’t be here, experiencing the joys, pain and everything else the world has to offer, if it wasn’t for you. You pushed me into the depths and brought me out of it a stronger person. I have grown so much under your guidance snd tutelage.
Papa B, thank you for everything :purple_heart:
I’m extremely honored, to have you as my patron.

11 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for accepting my request, and also for working with me! You have taught me a lot these past months!

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth!

7 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for keeping dead freight out of my personal life (sometimes less subtle, but hey. I wouldn’t get the hint, otherwise).

6 Likes

Thank you Belial for helping me and the kids I teach out. Your power has no limits. I’m linking my journal entry for those who wish to know the full story.
Again- thank you Belial.

6 Likes

What the FUCK, al-Harith.
Thank you so much. I will get straight to work.

4 Likes

MARQUIS ORIAS - appreciation post

Thank you for the constant help and support in my endeavours.

Whether you’re a sentient being, an aspect of my subconscious or pure consciousness of this cosmos - You’re a friend , a guide, an ally for life. I couldn’t have reached where I have reached today. Tho I will never use it for monetary gains, I’ll do my best to help however I can with all that I know and have learnt.

All my love, gratitude and respect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::kiss:

6 Likes

Thanks to Azazel for letting me know about the black magic cast before the situation gets worse. He is a true protector

4 Likes

And they failed again. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Gratitude and appreciation to the Great Earl Raum, for more or less, readily accepting my tasking. This is a dark spirit, let’s rock on! :metal:t4:

7 Likes

Thank you to the beautiful Duchess Bune for the unexpected financial assistance, and King Belial for the protection!!!

8 Likes