Maulbeere's Ramblings and Shiny Things

Elon Musk’s SpaceX says a geomagnetic storm wiped out 40 of the 49 Starlink satellites it launched into orbit last week

I was wondering when that was going to happen. Does he NOT follow Suspicious0bsevers!?
What part of “galactic current sheet” is unclear?

Jk.

Well, not really. CME impact watch today: What you don’t know can wipe out your way of life forever.

4 Likes

So I heard clairvoyantly, someone say “deaf pig!” at me as I was falling asleep last night.

How rude.

Seems to have been Amducias, who I’ve never particularly worked with outside of “evoke them all” pathworkings, who wants to point out he’s got skills.

For me, dominating in areas of my life I’m a tad bored of is already helping, and for others, apparently he wants to get a mention every time someone asks for an entity that can help with getting ahead in the music scene.

Well, ok, thanks for persevering and getting through my veil. That’s actually awesome. :smiley:

7 Likes

“deaf pig”? :sob:

5 Likes

Shiny… Shiva in Hindu myth, equates to Enki in Mesopotamian legends?

There’s 3 kinds of “gods”, deified people (egregores), idols for natural forces (egregores), and ascended beings. I think I don’t believe in any “gods” at all any more. Not that that means you can’t talk to them, or get work done through them, but they’re not “gods”. There’s maybe… no such level of existence that sits on a pedestal that high, except in the creative human imagination.

2 Likes

Very funny. :smiley: I’ve never been drawn to Crowley or Thelema, but this tempts me to at least read the book of Lies. He seems to have ripped off every order he ever joined and aggregators do save you time.

4 Likes

Follow up: I realised there’s a very nice chart shared in one of Michael Raduga’s video classes on astral travel/lucid dreaming/tgs/journeying.

He described the “direct” method of getting into a journey, that state between waking and sleeping, which is simply when you do this before sleeping at night.
He calls it “the Phase”.

2022_02_23_20_04_32_Leave_Your_Body_in_3_Days_3_3_A_Lucid_Dreaming_OBE_Lesson_by_Michael_Raduga_

You can see it, you get deeper and deeper into trance, the trick is to stay in the Phase and not fall further into full sleep. Preferably sitting up in circle :smiley:

4 Likes

Well well, someone agrees with me about how worthless and narcissistic yahweh is as one of the aliens that then turned around and demanded to be speshul. In different words, and a xtian explanation with bible references like I can’t be bothered with.

From this channel.

Yaweh is not defined in the bible, he’s not the father, he’s not the son, he’s not the holy ghost. He never says he has a son or a father.

Update:

Jesus’ “Father” was never Yahweh. Further in one place in the bible, the first of two translations say The adversary incided Daniel, and next it was Yahweh, and there’s a few example of this… Yahweh IS Satan.

“Yahweh didn’t come to bring a religious system, he came to free us from religious systems”, it was later the catholics used it to install a religious system.

This is in line with Rudolph Steiner’s proposal that Satan is the Luciferic energies that represent extreme freedom. As opposed not to man, but to the Ahrimanic forces that represent extreme control.

Body, Mind/Soul, Spirit in trinity, not duality… Ahriman/devil, Human, Luciferian/Satan. :thinking:

So, I think yahweh as “god” is a later corruption, probably dating from the time of Constantine when he chucked out 42 book and rewrote the rest to suit his politics, and remove the trinity to preach the dogma of duality.

This is an idea I’m “trying on for size”. It fits so far.

4 Likes

Hmm, interesting model of reality based on the idea that reality (the “Matterium”) is being recreated infinitesimally different very fast, the relation of this to martial arts and how Bruce Lee as an example of someone who has mastered this could use it using his mind placed in his temporal body.

We’ve heard this before in occult circles as one of the the reasons mages can recreate a reality more to their liking, affecting the recreations.

In this model, the definition of "void’ is the teensy space in between the recreations. I still don’t think that is an appropriate use of the word void, as there is always consciousness, which I think is what I call the Tao.

Map of the Matterium with Source/Tao/Divine Consciousness at the bottom, going up in timescale up the the map with the related bands of states of consciousness/being.

1 Like

Shiny, all the occult symbolism that is mathematics, the Nine, 3, 7, 9, triangles and the alchemical symbols of Earth etc., and I see Lucifer’s sigil in here:

Also I want that tee shirt :smiley:

4 Likes

Wonderful bit of history, understanding of the origins of terms we use today, including how the Jews translated disease/pagan gods and fae all as ‘daimon’ which is why xtians today still use “demon” to mean just about anything.

Goes into the Norse Hel and it’s association with snakes, Valhal as possibly a region in Hel, why draugr means ghost, and other other afterlife worldviews.

5 Likes

Oh interesting, so the Chinese also have it in their mythology, which is one of the oldest known, that a serpent being created two races, a more perfect race and humanity.

This site tells the story in a satirical way but I think it’s honest.

The “reptilians created humans as slave GMO primates” theory is supported again. I’m a tad fed up about this. It’s so… plebian.

5 Likes

Interesting and corroborates common sense and what I’ve read in other books, even by therapists dealing with issues caused by ghosts getting attached to people in the hospital.

Includes babies getting attached earthbound spirits that affects their whole lives.

1 Like

Shiny. I just stumbled on the work of Dr Jacobo Grinberg experimenting with telekinesis and telepathy, who got close, though he and his family went missing. He wrote about 50 books that I’ll have to check out.

Documentary (in Spanish, have to use auto subtitles for other languages)

3 Likes

Shiny! Ithink I read this lady’s book a while ago, and lost it in a move and could never remember the title or author, and the yt channel “New Thinking Allowed” (always a good listen) has found her for me… I’m happy. :smiley:

Very interesting journey of a therapist who realised some of her patients were being influenced by spirits and/or past lives.

1 Like

Shiny:

A delightful description of how a human’s psychic system receives information from Clif High.

I’m not a linguist, I just really enjoy language, especially when people are precise and accurate with beautiful words, and Clif High IS a linguist that is both.

Humans walk around with very exquisitely sensitive, micro-crystalline antenna surrounded by wave guiding, resonating chamber (brains in skulls) on top of their necks. Further, humans have long threads of radiation receptive nerve fiber throughout their torso, the Vagus Nervous System. These receptive nerve fibers connect into their brains.

As some humans as scientists such as V. Vernadsky, and R. Sheldrake, have confirmed, humans are highly efficient, selective receivers of very weak forms of radiation. It is a survival factor, an advantage provided by universe, that, thanks to social engineering, is mostly ignored, and denigrated out of our life experience.

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any need to go there

If you want to take energy from another human, for one, you can already do it, you don’t need to ‘be a vampire’.

Either knowingly or unknowingly, I totally agree with that

They’re not a different species, they’re human too.

It’s just a state of mind

they get diagnosed with illness after illness and treatment doesn’t help - it’s really sucks and some get actually very insulted when non-vamps ask then to ‘turn them’. Some see it as a curse.

I have this Asian vampire movie, with a 9 year old kid who plays the vamp, they call him “ding dong”. (ya, I know, it’s tacky)

I like paragraph 4

Always. E. A. Koetting has a yt vid up interviewing one called Charles that explains that you could feed of the Dali Lama and still need to filter it.

It would be like drinking Kool Aid

1 Like

Shiny: Symbols of an Alien Sky :flushed: :exploding_head:

anthropological research and musing into where the snake/dragon symbolism seen worldwide came from historically. There’s on focus on lightning, which is interesting to me as in studying Taoism dragons are considered conduits of energy.

This provides a completely different idea for who the gods where, particularly Saturn, that the skies were different once, allowing for Saturn to be called the Sun, but the “better” sun, and that it’s Saturn that is Ra, Yhwh, Moloch and other old gods.

Saturn is the god that devoured his own children and this also makes the connection with the sacrifice demanding yhwh, moloch and aztec gods etc.

But about 55 minutes in I’m seeing the massive influence and astrophysical appearances of Venus and why there’s a link to Lucifer that could be more than the the one reference as a mistranslation of the Morning Star (Venus) in the bible. Which reinforces my feeling that Lucifer and Satan are in no way related, not in energy when evoked, not historically and not biblically.

I have to wonder how much of modern western occultism is merely ancient stories turned into superstition turned into romanticized allegory, and taken much too literally today, making a million cultural egregores of something really much more solid.

But nothing like what all this was based on exists today, the solar system changed (which it does a lot and is why astrology should be taken with a grain of salt. Astrology seems to be an art fixed in time and partially obsoleted by now, and we have no way to update it.
No wonder we make up stories to explain the myths and don’t consider them as history, when that may be exactly what they are. Humans really don’t like unanswered questions and will make up answers rather than leave it alone when we don’t actually know what we’re talking about.

The bull of heaven here also looks a bit like the Irminsul, a very old symbol of fertility of ancient Norse myth. This is the sun with mars in front and plasma streams, the divine thunderbolt, reaching Earth. 53 minutes in.

Nothing is as it seems.

2 Likes

Ah ha! I finally found why magickal manipulation of your DNA works from a secular perspective that my conscious mind can understand.

I’m taking it a step further: rather than using water carrying frequencies from original DNA as the medium to cause the building blocks of DNA to form a copy of the original DNA (real experiment by biochemists) I’m using my mind and qigong (energy working) to change my frequencies to cause my DNA of my whole body to change.

I feel quite encouraged finding this to redouble my efforts. I’m mostly just looking to remove methyl groups from healed sites ad lengthen the telomeres right now, but I also want to switch that gene that makes me allergic to lectins.

4 Likes

Sometimes, when I’m occupied with something relatively mindless, like a simple phone game, it’s like I can hear my subconscious dreaming in the background while I’m awake. It’s a semi trance state but one I’m not directing… So I though it would be fun to start capturing the rambling crap I overhear from time to time. The nothing I heard was:

Wet, are all the knives surrounded by a short jar.

Ok never mind :joy:

6 Likes