Did I go into a trance?

Hello, I just recently had a meditation session and I would like to know if I went into a trance, since I have never gone into one before to know what it is like. I used a binaural audio to help me.

I felt my body numb, and over time the binaural waves kind of made other different sounds, like the rhythm of a ballad when the music starts to get lively. At the end of the meditation, about 20 minutes into it, I was “falling” into my consciousness. I would start to focus a lot on the sound and then I would kind of black out for a minute or so, and when I realized that I was “blacked out” I would come back. I also started to see some black and white visions of faces and animals towards the end of the session. It was the best feeling I have ever felt in a meditation.

Welcome @Montalo666 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Yes, any state where you are in an altered state of consciousness is a trance.

Sound like you were going through the theta gamma state and falling asleep, which is the blacked out parts. Just practice staying on the edge of sleep, no falling asleep but not waking up fully either. To help you hold on to it, look at your hand for a few seconds, then back at the scene. Keep your attention moving, that helps too.

Michael Raduga called this state “The Phase” and has a handy graph to picture it by, which I posted here:

2 Likes

thanks for the help

Hi do you mind sending me the binaural audio you were listening to? I have tried many binaural audios and never experienced anything like you describe.

Of course, here is the link: - YouTube

It says this video isn’t available