Magic and Musings from Astral Realm #56

6-16 (Day 74)
Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing using incense, expanding & valving)
Energy center work (feet and hands)
Chakra stimulation
Energy bouncing and raising
Trance work + third eye trigger
Energy body loosening (red balloon)
Exit training: Steam method (in short, you imagine your body slowly turning into steam from your feet up. When you’re all steam, you float to the top of the room) Not my favorite…

1 Like

6-18 (Day 75)
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger - Feather floating
Loosening: Point shift & Balloon
Exit training: Rocket ride!!
-Not gonna get into specifics here- but suffice to say, you imagine you’re in a certain place on a rocket ship when it’s taking off.

*Here’s the insanity- as I was imaging the rocket ship rumbling during take off- I started twitching and trembling, like I was one with the dam rocket!

Next thing I knew, I was out of my body and heading up. I think I panicked as I realized I was heading towards my ceiling!

Magick: that “ancient, inescapable recognition” is back! I needed a break after my last magickal working, but as the world turns, so does life.
Things have changed and new opportunities have arisen.

My divination skills have become pretty potent through all of the phenomenal info here on BALG, and I’ve gotten into the habit of using my pendulum and Oracle Demon Cards before any magickal undertakings.

I don’t use the divination to ascertain the success of the magick but rather to gather all of the info I need before I begin so that I can make deliberate and precise requests and avoid wasting my time and energy asking for things that are either impossible or already occurring naturally.

So I swung my pendulum over Orobas’s sigil. I got clear and definitive answers, so it’s full steam ahead.

Details to follow in real time!

Out!

2 Likes

Alrighty then…
Here’s what happened in Realm #56 today-

*Sidenote- for anyone who cares- the #56 is for Gremori- she’s the first demon that I communicated with and she was the first one to come through for me. Rock on Dutchess!

So…my training today was kinda uneventful. I fell asleep while raising energy–woke back up and finished. Not too concerned as Bruce says in the book “it happens.” Given his emphasis on lucid dreaming throughout, I figured it was OK.

But…what happened later was unreal and downright amazing.
Caveat- the author repeats throughout the training to be ready for spontaneous, unplanned exits (projections)…

So I’m at the gym on the elyptical. I’d been going at it for like an hour. And a song by my favorite band of all time came up (Shakedown Street by The Grateful Dead) For anyone who’s familiar, you know the spiraling liquid guitar work I’m talkin 'bout.

My legs are going in circles on the machine and my arms are doing the same. And the music’s probably got me in a light trance.

All of a sudden, I realize i have 2 extra arms grooving on their own to the music while my real arms are holding on for dear life to the elyptical :rofl:
Next thing I know, I have a second pair of legs and another torso dancin their astral asses off! I kid you not.

I quickly used the balloon exit technique to expand fully out of my body. For a split second, my projectable double was dancing to the Grateful Dead while my real time physical body was on the elyptica!

2 bodies
4 arms
4 legs
4 ears
All doin different shit!

My projectable double was dancin his ass off and bustin moves (suspended in mid air in front of me) like I’ve never seen. For a minute, he was looking at me face to face.

I’m not makin this up - I swear!

The freakiest thing about it was that I could feel every part of both bodies and every move each one made.

It produced an erotic sensation that almost made me - you know…
Apparently having an extra torso and all those extra limbs will do that to a guy.

I knew this would be adventure- but fuck…

I’m kinda excited/ nervous about going to sleep now and having a lucid dream :rofl:

-Til tomorrow…

1 Like

A little something for being at the right place at the right time:

Yet another love and relationship spell.
Don’t let that stop you- you’ve come too far…

Been wanting to do this for awhile now but I needed some lab rats to make sure it works. It does. And yes, it worked for me.

Warning: this is for difficult targets of your love and affection with many obstacles in the way. If its casual sex you want, there are much easier ways to go about this.

First things first:

About my magic…I’m about results. In general, I get results. That’s what I care about. I used to care a great deal about evoking demons to full form.

I used to like to talk to demons and imagine them as my therapists. I used to talk to them as if we were friends. I find this interaction necessary on occasion, especially when I am unsure about a direction I need to go or a choice I need to make. But…that rarely happens anymore.

Why? Because I know what I want and who to call to get it. For those reasons, I mainly use petition spells. Again- I know what I want most of the time and it’s simply not up for debate. So I call them, tell em what I need, reward them when I get it- and we’re done.

Exceptions: I like to communicate w/ Belial, Gremori, and Vine. So I’ll often go for full evocation with them because I like them.

However, in general, I know what I want, and I consider the consequences. Then I put it out there.

This is what I did to make an improbable target fall head over heels for me. It has worked for others now too. All guys, but with a few tweaks- I think it could work for the ladies as well.

If nothing else, it’ll at least give a newish magician an idea about how to at least think about the whole idea of layering your magic.

Before I begin- what I’m about to outline is the product of both a mish mash of spells and workings found here (BALG frequenters will recognize bits and pieces), my research, my successes, and perhaps most importantly, my failures – as learning from your mistakes will all but guarantee you become a genius in this arena. Without further delay…

Phase 1

1. Before any complex, layered spell, do yourself and everyone else involved a favor and use some form of divination. You need to know the situation you’re attempting to manipulate in real time and from as many angles as possible.

There’s no need to waste your time or a demon’s time for that matter asking for something that already IS.

If you like tarot, use it. If you like the pendulum, swing away.

Even if you think you know your target’s deal, do it just to confirm what you think you know.

My recommendation- swing a pendulum over Orobas’s seal. Here are directions. Follow them.

Believe me when I tell you I’ve fucked up some opportunities asking for the wrong stuff, and the blow back can be devastating.

Example questions: Does (target x) feel lust for me currently? Does (target x) have secret romantic feelings for me currently? Is (target x) happy in their current relationship?

No need to ask for lust or whatever if it’s already there. You’d be better off asking for something else….

1. Call on Vine to tear down any walls or barriers of defense your target may have around them that could deter you from walking into his/her castle and taking over.

2. Call on Belial and ask him to erase any limiting perceptions your target may have of you. This is so fucking important it’s unbelievable.

Belial WILL break the chains of the dreaded friend zone or any other fucking zone your target has you imprisoned in.

Ask him to make your target feel your power and instill a sense of awe in them. Truthfully, this simple request- if granted – will change your entire life.

*Summary of phase 1: Vine obliterates his/her defenses…Belial enters and introduces him/ her to their knew King: YOU….!

Phase 2

3A. Now, when making your requests of Belial and Vine- make sure to include 2-3 of your target’s FRIENDS (that’s right…I said ‘friends’.) You’ll see why in a minute.

1. Next, you simply cannot put love magic in place without crossing paths with Sitri. For now, ask Sitri to enhance your sexual aura so that people are attracted to you as never before.

2. For this next step, call on none other than…. Dantalion. Why? Dantalion’s been said to be the “King Paimon” of love. And we need that kind of influence at our disposal. Remember in step 3A I said to have Vine and Belial work their magic on 2-3 of your target’s FRIENDS too? Well…here’s the thing…women AND men are HIGHLY affected and influenced by what their friends think – in all areas of life. So…ask Dantalion to influence your target’s friends so that they find you sexually attractive and alluring. Just trust me on this. You don’t need to hook up with them, you just need them intrigued a little, ya know? They’ll be vulnerable and open to attack after the KINGS work them over!

3. With steps 1-5 in place, it’s time to work on some face to face mojo! For this, call on the sexy Dutchess Gremori to fill your target with uncontrollable passion and lust the next time you make eye contact with your target.

The added bonus with Gremori is that she’s also the Queen of Thieves and forbidden relationships. So, if your target is someone else’s property, she’ll cajole them until he/she has no choice but to take the drastic step away from their current and towards their future…you!

*Summary of phase 2: Your target and his/her friends are rendered defenseless.

**In this moment of weakness and vulnerability, your target experiences a powerful feeling of lust for you (Gremori) at PRECISELY the same time as his/her friends mention how attractive you’ve become to them!(Thanks to Dantalion)

*In short, all indications are that you are suddenly some high hangin’ fruit and relationship material. She’s secretly saying to herself, (how could I have not seen this sooner?)

*Caveat…make sure you CONSCIOUSLY make eye contact w/ your target before you continue so Gremori can unlock that door of possibility. You don’t need anything to happen here- just the eye contact and the “thought” of something happening in your target.

Phase 3:

1. It’s time to finish this thing. Here’s where you need to ask yourself, “what do I really want?" For me, it comes down to two demon Dukes with uniquely different skill sets:

Zepar v. Sallos.

Here’s my experience of the two…

Sallos

• if you truly want a long-term relationship filled with sex and lust and all the good shit - call on the crocodile Duke himself: Sallos. Ask him to move the relationship forward quickly w/ lust and passion. Sallos can also be used if you sense your target is on the brink of giving in to your seduction and just needs that final push.

Zepar

• If you want a dirty, power-driven, dark and obsessive, compulsive sex fest incapable of lasting more than 4-5 days, the Red Dragon is your demon. It’s important to understand this demon’s dynamic. Some love him. I, personally, have a dark side to me that enjoys this type of insanity. I also think it’s a wise man who knows this about himself. For this type of person, expectations and dreams of romance don’t crash down on top of their proverbial heads and grind them to dust.

• There are others out there you may choose to turn to at this juncture: Asmodeus, Lucifer, Lilith, etc…it’s just about what you want. Know thy demon!

• This is also the part where you may want to evoke to full manifestation if you can. There might be more/ other complications that have arisen since you began this thing, or you might want to go over your choices and get input from one of these two.

Phase 4

Please, think about the ancient powers you’ve called upon. I mean Belial for fuck’s sake. Do you really need to tinker with shit anymore?

6 Likes

My work just ended for the summer, and the last week was insane. That’s why there’s only a few training posts.

Got back on the horse today. It was decent; not the greatest.

Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger - Feather floating

Magick-

King Belial. It was an awesome evocation. It started off as a petition but quickly morphed into an evocation. He told me what to write for the petition and how to write it. So I did, of course.

He was mellow; his voice relaxed and calm; but he came w/ a crew: his 80 legions I guess. It sounded like I was in a football stadium they were so loud and unruly.

3 Likes

Two days in a row- summer break is starting to take hold!
Astral training work was the same as yesterday.

Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger - Smoke rings
Loosening: Point shift & Balloon + “The Big Wheel.” There’s something about spinning around upside down that works for me. I My gut flips and I get a little sick- that’s why I know it’s working

The big advantage now is time.Today went for over an hour.

Then I went to my local occult store to get some smaller candles. I ended up buying a ton of incense, some resin, and some charcoal discs to burn it on. I’ve used this back in my hippy days in the High Sierras in Northern California- but it’s been a minute!

I needed the smaller candles for two reasons. First, I tries Queen Mustang’s evocation last night and it worked well. It’s simple and clean.

2 things happened though- first, her directions say to let the candle burn out and read my petition for one last time. My candles last night were way too tall and took way too long to expire.

I guess that’s why they call the shorter ones “spell” candles.

The more I reflect on this evocation, the more profound it gets.

First, the fact that Belial told me what to write for my petition was astounding.

The first part of it was the same I was planning to use for Sallos in the near future. The King told me he’d handle it though, so I wrote it. Crazy that he knew my mind and intentions like that though- as I’ve told nbody this.

Next, he told me to use a blindfold tonight after I charge his sigil. I know E.A. does this sometimes as I’ve read it in “Without a Master.” It seems like he’s getting involved w/ my training some, which makes sense since I’ve used Lady Eva’s Gateway ritual a few times for Belial.

Then, I got a pretty strong vibe to use the Dukante sigil along with Itz ra cha Belial instead of the Goetia enn. I need to put this out there to the BALG forum to see why that’s important to Belial. I’m on it, of course, but just wondering…

I’m sure there will be more manana…til then…

2 Likes

One last addition…he also told me to use 1 black and 1 white candle. I’ve been using black.
I thought it was strange…but then I remembered the evocation codes Winterfeld uses in DOM for Belial. One of them is the simultaneous high pitch sound and low base hum that weave in and out of each other. It’s hard as fuck to create that. I actually had to find some real music with those qualities (A deep thumping bass and and twangy lead guitar are what I settled on) to recreate in my brain. I’ve since found some vocal harmonies that work too.

But, this whole idea of opposites/ contradictions merging (i.e. the black and white candles/ bass and high pitch sounds, etc) seem to please the big guy.

1 Like

Day 76 (14 days left!)
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Roll out

“Roll out” is just a small, compact roll over like you’re shifting your body weight to roll out of bed. I went right/ left, right/left/ and so on.

It felt more like a loosening technique than an exit technique. But, I felt my astral double moving pretty distinctly.

I’m also working through EA’s Belial Without a Master from the Gatekeepers compilation. I’m gonna start posting a record of this tomorrow…Til then!

Day 77 (13 days left!)
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Roll out

Same work as yesterday, but I’m getting impatient/ frustrated. I feel like I am so freakin close to consciously and purposefully getting out of my body, but I just can’t get a complete break.

I have gotten out spontaneously a few times, and I’ve had some wild experiences with body loosening and partially exiting, but man it’s frustrating.

Because I am clearly bound to my physical body, I am going to call on Belial tonight and ask him to sever the tethers I have to my physical body.

Wish me luck!

1 Like

Day 78 (7-4)
4th of July at the beach! Who’da thunk this would be a great place to train!

Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger & elevator
Loosening: Point shift, cargo net & Balloon
Exit training: Rocket ship & the coffee pot (personal creation)

2 things…
#1- I was on the beach today doing my astral training. When I got into the exit training, because it was so fucking hot, I imagined that I was coffee and my body was a coffee pot.

AS I got hotter and hotter (which I didn’t even have to imagine cuz it was my reality), I turned little by little into steam and rose up outta my body.

I also practice the “cargo net” method and pulled myself outta my body and stood up, stretched, looked around, and sat back down! Pretty cool.

1 Like

A snapshot of my journey with Belial-

This has been gaining traction within my brain lately. It’s extremely intuitive in nature except for the part where I hear a strong male voice (not my own) in my head delivering a message.

I’ve been doing this astral training now for awhile.

Before I started, I invoked Belial to develop my astral senses and remove the things preventing me from communicating with spirits. I’ve actually done this specific ritual 3 times now.

Lady Eva posted it awhile ago and I use it and fortify it every so often.

Here’s a link: Belial's Gateway Symbols

Anyways- As part of my program, I regularly cycle through a variety of “body loosening” techniques that help me loosen my physical body’s grip on my astral double.

One of them is a breath expansion technique I call the “balloon” method.

As you breathe in, you imagine your body to be a balloon that inflates to the point where you barely fit in the room, like your inflated arms and body are pushing out against the walls.

As you exhale, the baloon collapses into a deflated, limp, lifeless balloon.

As you inhale, you expand and the room gets smaller/ exhale, you get smaller and the room gets bigger.

I kinda didn’t like it, until one day, I felt Belial’s presence. Keep in mind you practice this stuff after chakra stimulation, energy raising, and while in a trance and stimulating your 3rd eye (6th chakra between the eyes).

IOW, I was all kinds of tranced up!

Belial shows up and says- “You need to practice this and understand what’s happening here. This will help you understand me.”

Over these last few months of practice, I’ve started to get it.

Belial is big- he’s a huge presence and should be evoked outside using a a LARGE, VAST manifestation base. Lada Eva said in her “Belial Files” that she sometimes evoked him early morning & outside over a lake and that he would appear using the mist from the water.

He’s BIG!

As I was practicing the balloon & breath expansion, I started to feel his presence and then I saw and felt it. My astral body was expanding and getting huge while my physical body remained the same size.

I was outgrowing my both my physical body and my natural energy body via my astral body.

Breathe in (I blew up huge while my body and all that goes with it got smaller.)

Then I got it…this is the way it happens…Belial is a huge presence, and to him, all of this worldly shit is small and insignificant.

He’s a King, the rest are his subjects.

That’s what he wants for those he pacts with. He wants to grow us big, so that we realize the shit we worry about, the people we “worry” about, are small and insignificant specs of dust in the wind.

This is ascension (at least part of it).

Belial is the breaker of chains. He teaches those he works with to break chains and live free and without a master.

In my case, however, and I can’t speak for others, it’s wayyy more about outgrowing the chains and snapping them as I get too big and strong for them then it is about physically and purposefully snapping them with my hands or something.

Growth can be painful and definitely uncomfortable. This is what I think most people misinterpret as Belial “testing them.”

It doesn’t feel like I’m being tested. It feels like I am being rebuilt.

3 Likes

Day 79
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger & Feather in the wind
Loosening: Balloon
Exit training: Boomerang

Day 80 (7-12)
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger & Feather in the wind
*Loosening: Personal Technique
Exit training: Boomerang again

Alrighty then-
I’m on my bed getting into a trance (during the above training), and I felt a twitch/ wiggle of something inside of me. The best way I can describe it is that it felt like an eel/ serpent/ giant worm inside of me.

Yes, for those of you that know me well you know I teach literature and that Poe is one of my faves. I couldn’t help but think about his poem, “The Conqueror Worm…”

But it was slowly swaying inside of me. It started at the top of my crown and then swayed down through my base chakra. It really felt like a serpent was slithering inside of me.

It swayed in rhythm with the feather I was reclining on that was falling down, deeper, deepest into the astral realm.

When I got into trance, I saw and felt shifting black colors laced with bergundy/ maroon tones.

Then, outta nowhere, a deep voice that I really can’t describe other that deep…it was one of those sounds that wasn’t t really a sound but yet I HEARD it, loud and clear. It was other worldly. It said one word amidst the shifting dark black and bergundy:

BAEL.

It was almost like I didn’t hear it but yet it drowned out everything else.

Then, whatever it was that was inside of me (the serpent/ worm/ whatever) slowly went away into the dark.

When I relaxed and tried to recreate the swaying serpent, I was able to do so with a twitch of my crown chakra that sent off a vibration all the way down my spine, through my chakras, and ended with my base chakra swaying out to my hip, then over to me other hip, and back up to my crown, and so on.

This was all happening while I was laying on the fucking feather and floating down, deep, and deeper.

Next, outta nowhere, I boomeranged my astral double up to my ceiling, banged my nose into it, and boomeranged back down into my feather!

I can’t really explain this either, but it was like the feather from my trance stayed with me and took on a trampoline effect that shot me back up.

Total wildness today. Total fucking insanity in Astral 56.

I’ve been called by Bael before. I’m gonna make the call tonight to see what was up today.

I also have a new “interest” in the picture…,.details soon!

2 Likes

Day 81 (7-15)
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger & Lying in an elevator & dropping
*Loosening: Breath Expansion
Exit training: Boomerang and Big Wheel

1 Like

Evocation: Ipos
Time: 1:30 AM
Place: outside sitting on my stump with my lantern, DOM Ritual 3 notes
Results: chills ; tingles; crazy swirling images in the dark; then he showed up
My task for him was too close to the one I made of Ronove last night, so I altered it
to take care of a different aspect of the problem.

I had already hit Ronove up for charm and wit in a few situations, so the adjustment I made was for Ipos was to manifest those qualities in my speech and and rhetoric- specifically asking for eloquence when talking to certain people.

A small alteration, I know, but how many times have you felt like you had it goin’ on and then you ran into subject/ situation that stopped you in your tracks and made you look like a fool?

I wanna get over that!

2 Likes

Evocation: Haagenti

To make a long story short, I have been working out at a gym 2x per day and burning insane amounts of calories for minimal weight loss.

Now, that’s relative because I have lost 20 pounds since April, but lately it has been slooooowwwww.

The problem has been the amount of “sleep eating” I do. I get up in the middle of the night and pig out on whatever I can find…
This has plagued me for years and years. I’m sick of it.

So, I evoked an old acquaintance last night: Haagenti.
It went well. This is a demon whom I genuinely like to be in the presence of, and he delivers with things that revolve around breaking bad habits, self appraisal and getting to the roots of things that repeatedly cause you trouble, things like that.

My statement of intent in present terms to him: I no longer eat ANY food between midnight and 6am and I now sleep the night through.

That exact thing happened last night! First time in months and months!

Method: DOM Ritual 3

I got a monumental intuitive spike today which I believe to be from Haagenti telling me to open his sigil from the book tonight (informally w/out all of the words of power and angelic emissaries and make my intent for the evening in regards to food again known to him.

This might seem obvious, but actually stating it to him holds me accountable and gives him permission to enter my mind and coax the process of alchemy into action.

Will do!

Thank you Haagenti!

2 Likes

Night 2 of invoking Haagenti to ward off my overnight eating- Night 2 of not eating during the night!

1 Like

Just got done night 3 w/ Haagenti- we’ll see how it goes.
I actually made a sigil of my statement of intent, charged it, laid it face down on Haagenti’s sigil, and then burned it for the alchemy effect after I was done.

A little different from my usual GOMDOM method from Winterfeld. It’s a bit more informal but cool nonetheless.

As I’ve stated before, (I think) I’m fortunate to have some dark woods near my house, so for the last two nights, I’ve been using a Dietz oil lantern for light.
It’s been spectacular!

Being able to control the light intensity and keeping it even helps to create that dark black space about 7-10 feet in front of me.

I’ll probably take some pics tomorrow night and post them here!

1 Like

I took a little break due to a weekend away…back at it though. Today’s Monday for me, July 26th.

Here’s what I did:

Day 86
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger & lying on a feather as it floats and sways in the wind…
*Loosening: Combination of point shift and steam method

Exit training: Boomerang (again)

Nothing more to report today- no magick (yet!)

I have been keeping up with my training - but I got a second shingles shot today and it has kicked my ass. I feel absolutely terrible. Like death:) I’ll update later…

2 Likes