Magic and Musings from Astral Realm #56

Took a few days off…the break was good.
Today went well. I didn’t break free of my body, but I seriously “felt” the difference between my astral double and me. The “Red Baloon” loosening method is money. I expand and get much fatter than my energy body.
I’m starting to see the need for more relaxation as my body is still too tense and therefore holds on to my astral double tightly.
I can surprise it with a sudden burst and weaken its grip- but ultimately, relaxing more so it loosens its grip is key.

Magick- sword banishing using DB’s Magickal Protection is all so far. Something big is on the way though…more to come!

1 Like

Day 62: May 12th
Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing using incense, expanding & valving)
Energy center work (feet and hands)
Chakra stimulation
Energy bouncing and raising
Trance work + third eye trigger
Energy body loosening (red balloon)
Exit training: Cargo Net Climbing

Dam I’m close to breaking free of the bonds. I’m seriously thinking about evoking Belial to get some help with this.

Magic:
Banishing
LBRP
Master Curse (Magical Attack by GW) Day 1

After reading through a few of the posts over in the Baneful section, I’ve decided to top off a curse I worked in November. I’m back at work now with this white trash piece of shit and she’s far too fucking happy for my liking.

Today was day 1 w/ Shax. I’m in a much more deliberate and colder place than I was in November. I was too emotional and vulnerable and raw and opened up then. Now it’s straight up Mob rules hit-man shit

2 Likes

Day 63: May 14th
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation

Magic:
Banishing
Master Curse (Magical Attack by GW) Day 3: Shax to “remove the sight, hearing, and understanding of my enemy.”

1 Like

Day 64: May 14th
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Cargo Net Climbing:
*I had moments out of body, so that was nice. There is a lot of explosiveness required by my astral double to break free of my physical body. I plan on going back to the point shift loosening technique. The red balloon is just too gentle.
Now, for the magick: Day 4 of the Master Curse from Magical Attack.
I made the shift from Shax to Sabnock. Infest this worthless p.o.s. w/ parasites of the psychological variety and watch them devour her will, her sanity, and her desire to fuck with me. I like Sabnock! I really do!

Oracle Deck Tarot reading- There is bloodshed in her future- i just hope it doesn’t involve me.

Pendulum confirmed presence.

Day 63 May 15th
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Cargo Net Climbing:
Magic:
Banishing
Sabnok (at work)

Day 64
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Energy body loosening (Point shift))
Magic:
Banishing
Sabnok

Day 65
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Energy body loosening (Point shift)
Exit training: Helium balloon
Magic:
Banishing
Sabnok

Day 66
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Helium balloon hovering

Magic:

Day 7 - Magical Attack: Day 1 w/ Raum…
Destroy the honor and home of my target…It was actually a relaxing ritual as far as baneful workings go—this kinda scares me…like I was really relaxed and just out of a trance when I kinda casually sent Raum to rip some flesh and drink some blood…

Day 8 - Magical Attack: Day 2 w/ Raum:
So I’m in the middle of topping off a curse I did in November and working with Raum.
I got an urge to do it outside tonight, so I went. I have a little land with some woods in the back portion.
Around 200 yards from my house…I have some wood stumps (3 of them) lined up and facing north & south.
I kept it simple tonight and only took my books and a candle. Set up w/ myself sitting on a stump and my sigil on the other stump with the candle on the third.
There were alot of animals out tonight (I heard fox, frogs…and who knows what else)

And holy fuck were the cicadas LOUD!

I was chanting Raum’s name and I heard some sharp and distinctive noises behind me.
I felt his presence.
It scared me some, but I find fear necessary for a good evocation (just me).
Then, right on the heels of the noises behind me, 1 single, lone cicada comes walking across my book and stops facing almost in the same direction as Raum’s sigil. Only 1 from what sounded like 10’s of thousands.

Now, this might not be a big deal in most cases- but dam if the cicada and the sigil didn’t match almost perfectly. Pic of Raum’s sigil below.
Needless to say I got chills - the good kind!

Of course, this means nothing if the magic doesn’t manifest. But I’m feeling pretty good about this.

Cicada 21

1 Like

Day 67:
Relaxation
Breath work (expanding & valving)
Chakra stimulation
Energy body loosening: Combination: red balloon & Spinning
Exit training: Combination- Helium balloon hovering & Point shift method

Notes: The balloon technique is paying huge dividends. For the 1st time in this course- I’m experiencing the importance of relaxing my physical body. Intellectually I’ve understood it- but I had not yet experienced it like this.

The physical body has to be in a deep state of relaxation or it will fight the exit.

The trance is the natural extension of that. It leaves the body relaxed and sleeping so to speak while still allowing the mind to be sharp and aware. A sharp mind is needed to both loosen the astral double and pull off the exit.

1 Like

Day 3 w/ Raum is in the books. It was mellow- but that’s kinda OK after last night. On to Glasya Labolas tomorrow…

Day 68- same as 67 and I used a combination of exit techniques.
Magic: Day 10 of the “Master Curse:” Glasya Labolas do your thing!
…bring bloodshed and death of friendship to my target…
I’m going back into a trance and giving more energy to G.L. for this!!! This is the mountaintop of the curse!

1 Like

Day 69

[quote=“56cpdb, post:25, topic:145921”]
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Steam Engine

Magic:
Banishing
Glasya Labolas
[/quote

Notes- steam engine exit technique is far more effective than I thought it would be. I involves only the arms and hands- but it worked! I was able to project my astral double’s hands a good distance out in front of my body and move them w/ control!

wait the book you’re reading is Mastering Astral Projection or Astral Dynamics?
Is the Astral Projection one right?

My physical body was laying flat and relaxed on the bed, but I was sitting straight up. From my waste up, OUT of my body!

Something similar happened to me like 2 years ago. I was scared of seeing “something scary” (plus i was getting frustrated) so kinda never went back.
I’d probably finish reading that book.

1 Like

Yeah- Mastering Astral Projection
I’m so close to getting out; I mean I’ve gotten out but I haven’t been able to really travel far. The key (I believe) is consistency. Reading everything in the book is confusing- But you definitely learn by practicing.
The techniques for every stage of the exit are all amazing stand alone practices for any magician even if you’re not trying to exit.

Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Steam Engine

Magic- last day of the Master Curse w/ Glasya Labolas.

Had a Tarot reading done by another magician here on BALG. It seems like it’s working

MY QUESTION #1: How is she feeling about me currently?

4 of wands- from this i see you two have a past and are familiar with each other.

The emperor reversed- she may feel that you are exerting power and authority over her. You are dominating her in a way.

Queen of wands- she wants to focus on building her self worth and self confidence rather than heavy socializing and involving herself with others.

MY QUESTION #2: Is the curse working?

6 of pentacles reversed- I see she will find herself giving much to others and possibly being drained.

5 of pentacles reversed- she is bound to end up feeling left behind while experiencing a loss of finances and spiritual poverty

8 of pentacles- she will reach a point where she tries to work on self mastery in order to remedy t)he negative influences in her life

*Notes on the Master Curse (Round 2- First was in November.)
I was much more focused this time. I’m also in a much better place regarding my magic and my general self worth. I was operating out of desperation in November. That’s not a good place to perform magic from.

I did my astral travel work before most of the rituals, so I was in that “magical” state of mind most of the time. As a result, I’m pretty sure the connections were made, and the requests have been accepted.

I have big plans tonight to meet a certain King for a word. More tomorrow I’m sure.

Magic: Invocation - Belial - to strengthen my ability to connect w/ spirits and improve my psychic senses…

Then, as I was practicing exiting my body using a new exit technique, I had an epiphany…

This whole time I’ve been following the course directions and trying to exit my physical body using my energy body and projecting my astral double.

Only I haven’t focused at all on the most important part of my energy body…my 3rd eye chakra.

So…tonight I’ll be projecting my 3rd eye chakra into the astral realm to see what up out there!

I’ll be reporting my findings as always.

I can’t help but think Belial inspired the epiphany since the whole point of astral projection is to destroy the boundaries of the physical body and experience the freedom of operating in the astral realm - unencumbered…

Day 72: 6-2-21
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Exit training: Combo- Cargo Net + Red Balloon w/ focus on projecting my 3rd eye chakra & astral ears out into the astral realm.

6-5-2021

Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing - purple and silver in/ black stench out - expanding & valving)
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger (Feather)
Energy body loosening (spinning/Point shift)
Exit training: The Big Wheel

• Imagine yourself being a part of a huge wheel, your glued on
    to the outside of a huge wheel. Then imagine the wheel
    starting to roll. You go round and round as it picks up speed.
    Eventually, I started doing the summersalts as the wheel
    revolved… AS I came back up the other side, I passed
    through my body- chakras and all.
    It was fucking cool. After awhile, I started to realize that during the parts of the revolutions when I wasn’t passing through my body, I was actually outside of my body…doing the “summersalt.”

Right after, while still tranced up and in the Astral doorway, I called on who (along with Belial) is becoming somewhat of a mentor demon to me- King Vine. Pronounced Veeneh.
The King was noisy tonight and full of visuals.

The deal is- He teaches, I train. His powers have always matched perfectly to my needs- no matter the need.

2 Likes

Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing - purple and silver in/ black stench out - expanding & valving)
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger (Feather)
Energy body loosening (spinning/Point shift)
Exit training: The Big Wheel

Notes:
Nice session- I’m off of work and I got to train while relaxed and in the am!
FYI- astral training is done best the closer you are to waking up in the morning.

Magic-
Banishing
Master Protection Ritual

Belial’s Gateway Ritual adapted to King Vine (Day 2)

I got the message from Vine to alter the mantra slightly from Belial’s- everything else the same.

Belial’s: If I were a living god, the bonds that bind me will now begin to slip away, and my Mind shall be set free.”

Vine’s: If I were a living god, the walls that contain me will now begin to crumble, and my Mind shall be set free."

Slight change- but rhythmic and powerful and suited for Vine.

6-9-21
Relaxation
Breath work (incense breathing)
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger (smoke rings)
Energy body loosening (Red Balloon)
Exit training: Revolving tire

King Vine- Astral Sense Training using Belial’s Gateway (Day 3)
Calling Prince Sitri tonight for some aura work. I’m in the last push of the work year for me and I plan on going out w/ a bang! I’ll report tomorrow…

4 Likes

6.12 AND 6.14

Relaxation
Breath work (incense breathing)
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger (smoke rings)
Energy body loosening (Red Balloon)
Exit training: Revolving tire

The tire method is working well. Goin round n’ round is insane. The flip disorients me enough so that I lose the sense of being tied to my body. Getting a spin going is key.

1 Like