Magic and Musings from Astral Realm #56

Day 87 (7.30) 80ish minutes

Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing using incense, expanding & valving)
Energy center work (feet and hands)
Chakra stimulation
Energy bouncing and raising
Trance work + third eye trigger & lying on a feather as it floats and sways in the wind…
*Loosening: Combination of point shift; steam method; Big wheel

Exit training: Shoulder Flip and fall

Day 88 (7.31) (53 minutes)
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger & lying on a feather as it floats and sways in the wind…
*Loosening: Combination of point shift and steam method

Exit training: Rocket Ship takeoff- falling backwards down, down, down

1 Like

Just about through Belial Without a Master and I’m starting to put together a plan…
Gonna post about it soon…

1 Like

Day 89/90 (8.1 & 8.2)
Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger
*Loosening: steam method & big wheel

Exit training: Rocket Ship takeoff- falling backwards down, down, down

Nuthin new right now. I feel like I’m in a heavy training mode with all of the astral and Belial: Without a Master work.

1 Like

Day 90 (8.3)
Relaxation
Breath work (Cloud breathing/ expanding & valving)
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger: feathering
*Loosening: point/shift

Exit training: Rocket Ship takeoff-

*Notes: big tremors and twitches as the rocket ship took off, then I flipped my shoulders like I was getting out of bed in the morning…never quite got loose- it’s coming though!
*Also, because I’m out of town and my schedule’s been disrupted, I’ve been doing my work at night.

Hence the following:

Lucid dreams have been freakin insane this week- I’m writing these in from here on out because their closely connected to astral traveling:

Dream 1
Running naked around a deserted city at night and terrified I’d run into someone- but I never did

Dream 2
I dreamed that I was having a relationship with what I think to be an underage girl- I say “think” because I never actually SAW her. In the dream, I was in her house by her permission, like I was spending a lot of time there, and I kept running into her mother.

She was wrinkled, dark and matty hair, and I sensed that she didn’t like me (surprise there)…but in the dream kept running into her. She was in a purple robe- seriously ragged - disheveled…I was uncomfortable.

In the dream, I never interacted w/ the daughter…no idea what she looked like- only the concerned, disheveled mother.

I’m entering these here NOT because I’m looking for interpretation/ analysis help, but because of lucid dreaming and its connection to astral travel.

*I’ve decided what i want to do for my big Belial pathworking from Without a Master and as soon as I get home, I plan to start preparing. That will be in about a week.

Reading:
Belial: Without a Master (rereading and studying the 2 rituals I’m interested in)
Lucifer: The Enlightener (Currently through EA’s section)

Day 91 (on vacation)
August 7th, 2021

Relaxation
Chakra stimulation

Exit training: Rocket Ship takeoff-
(Same as yesterday)

***Strong tremors again- this is a really good sign according to R. Bruce
***though I couldn’t quite get away from my physical body- my astral double “jack-knifed” a few times- as in it was standing up but my physical body was lying down- though still connected at the root chakra…
***Lucid dreams are outta control still- also a good sign…

Reading/ studying:
Gatekeepers Series Book 2 (Lucifer: the Enlightener)
I really like this book- EA’s evocation technique that he goes over in detail is helpful. His 7 principles of evocation have shed a lot of light on my personal practice. I’m pretty psyched about the rest of this book!

2 Likes

First off, thanks for posting all this. I’ve read through the lot and it’s really interesting. Astral projection is something I have experienced - but it’s not something I have control over. So I’m monitoring this whilst I ponder buying the book.

You mentioned your lucid dreams - does the book give any suggestions for projecting from within them? I only mentioned this as it worked for me that way once.

2 Likes

No, not specifically, but it takes the viewpoint that a lucid dream is a form of spontaneous astral projection. As such, alot of value and focus is given to lucid dreaming. There are a ton of MP3 downloads (free) that go with each week of the program as well a recommended CD set (not free). Each of those has entire soundtracks geared towards lucid dreaming.

It’s linked closely to energy center stimulation (non-chakra) and overall energy raising. Once your projectable astral double starts to awaken, it’ll sneak away from your body during sleep. Then, it’s just about you realizing your in a lucid dream and then (which is my problem), remembering them.

They also provide nighty affirmations throughout the entire program for bed time to help you remember.

Not sure if that helps at all…

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply - It’s really helpful.

Is it astral projection or lucid dreaming? There’s a big debate that surrounds this. Perhaps it’s just semantics - Some people say they are one and the same thing, some people say there’s a notable difference as in you can see your physical body when you AP but not in a LD - or there’s a loud banging/cracking/snapping sound at the moment you break away from your physical body when you AP, but when you LD…

It’s sounds like your having really vivid dreams though, a dream journal might help, something to write in as soon as you wake…

I managed to AP from a dream about 3 years ago, there were lots of minor successes before. I was just stood there in my room, it was a bit of a wow moment - wow because it was just as real as if I was doing it in the physical realm… I didn’t really know what I was doing though, I didn’t have a plan. I called out to speak to somebody in charge, turned around to see a woman stood in front of me - I’d never seen her face before or since - I wont bore you with the details but, she was pretty annoyed with my questions. I’d like to get back to talk to her again, it would be different now… perhaps.

Anyway, I don’t want to hijack your journal. I’m pretty impressed by what you’re doing, great idea for a journal too, so thanks for making it. I think to be able to control the process of inducing an AP would be amazing, which appears to be how you’re going about it - rather than it just being all a bit arbitrary, like I do.

I like that the method you’re following is linked closely to energy raising, just this alone is a good enough reason for me to buy the book.

Cheers!

August 17th, 2021
I’ve gotten sidetracked a little here while on vacation. The upside is that I’m reading two pretty incredible books…
Lucifer and the Hidden Demons & Lucifer: the Enlightener by EA. Problem is I’m really not sure who in the hell Lucifer is anymore :rofl: Fascinating reads however…and I really like T. Rose’s style.

On to why I’ve gotten distracted…
I’m involved in something with someone (I need to be vague about it right now) and I’ve evoked Belial and Sitri the last two nights.

Sidenote (rant)…I work alot. I’m a literature teacher. I cannot do more than 1 evocation in a day. It takes a lot out of me and I don’t have the time. I get the impression that several magicians around here sit around and do magic all day…

Regardless, for both Belial and Sitri, I used Demons of Magic ritual 3.
Belial I called outside, Sitri in…because it was storming.

The Belial evocation was a tough one and despite having a relationship w/ him…the evocation was a tough one.

It happens. It was on me. I had been traveling all day and not focused.
In these cases, I follow Winterfeld’s advice and conclude that it’s highly unlikely that Belial wasn’t there after all of the preparation. We’ll see if the result manifests.

Sitri, on the other hand…totally different. It was inside and I was way relaxed.

• I set up my space (banishing included: Magical Protection by Damon Brand)
    -I got tranced up pretty good using my Astral Training regimen from all of my posts above.
    -I turned off the lights and lit all the shit that needed to be lit…
    -I called the Arch Angels: Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, Metatron
    -Moved through the Alchemy while staring at the Eternity Sigil from DOM.
    -Major Eternity Sigil Action: disappearing; smoking; fog (I new I was in that
    magical state of mind and I could feel it.)
    -read the Invocation prayer
    -Scanned the sigil from right to left and outer to inner until I got to the Shem’s signature
    -Called the Shem while charging the Shem’s signature around the outside of the sigil- still right to left around the sigil
    -Breathed out the evocation codes for Sitri…
    -Pale pink color (I imagine steady flashes of pale pink);
    -texture rose petals (I imagine myself laying in a bed on sheets and covered by
    a blanket that were both made of rose petals;
    -musky smell- I imagine my sweat drenched t-shirt after the gym;
    -moaning (self explanatory but sometimes I will actually moan and then reproduce
    it in my imagination
    - the taste of salt water- I remember swimming in the ocean after some water gets
    in my mouth
    I do them all in that order in an additive way- so by the end I’m experiencing them all at once. Some people go one at a time and I suppose that’s fine- however I’m creating a favorable environment for Sitri here, so I like to saturate my body, mind, and space w/ the sensations.
    *note, while doing all of the outer sigil work, I never stopped and focused not even for a second on Sitri’s sigil in the middle of the black. I just let it imprint itself in my mind naturally.
    -words of power- because of the astral work before hand, it was pretty easy to vibrate them in rhythm with my heart and feeling them vibrate through my heart and throat chakras. (This use to be hard for me, but since I did the trance work from my program before, the words of power vibrated nicely and stimulated my energy body nicely.)
  • Repeated the codes 1 more time

-I shut my eyes and made my call- names of God>Shem>Angelic Emissaries> Finally, I call on you, Demon Prince Sitri, to appear before me in a fair and comely form!

-I began chanting “Sitri” and as I began, I laid my gaze funneled through my 3rd eye chakra, directly on Sitri’s sigil for the first time of the night.

-It jumped and flashed and fogged immediately and I knew… Thunder and lightening from the storm outside!

• Gently, while chanting, I lifted my gaze towards the darkness in front of me and continued to chant “Sitri.”

-I began to use my imagination to create the tiniest single thread of milky white color descending into the black like milk being poured into black water (Technique from DOM)

-But that’s all I generally give to the demon, and that’s all I gave to Sitri. The demon Prince spun and swirled the milky white into a white head and face w/ glowing green/ orange eyes that went on into the darkness for what seemed like forever.

-I told Sitri what I wanted in the present tense and imagined it happening. This produced the feelings…how it will feel as it happens.
-Sitri said a few things which I had a hard time hearing as there was some astral
noise around me and a storm raging outside.

• then he nodded to me when I asked him if we had an agreement (BTW, he always
    comes to me resembling the Night King from Game of Thrones but with different
    eyes. Sometimes they’re purple, tonight they were green and orange.

Here’s where it gets interesting:

I made and imagined my offering for when he completes my request.
I gave him license to depart using DOM wording, and there was a bright shimmering white flash in the room and a milky trail extending away from me and into eternity. Next, there was rumbling in the room, and then…the feelings of emptiness and hunger that they always leave me with when they leave

Takeaway: by far the most powerful moment of this evocation was Sitri’s departure! The void he left behind was palpable. This put a helluva strong exclamation point on the experience. My first thoughts were that he’s off to get started on my request.

I always do a license to depart, but this was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. The flash of light and the trail of white were sick!

I’ll update in a few days on the results in mhy journal…until then!

2 Likes

I have missed some time because I’ve been back at work now for two weeks, but I’ve put a couple of back to back trainings in. I’ve basically stayed on day 81 for two weeks because I haven’t been consistent enough to progress, but it’s been good practice.

"Relaxation
Chakra stimulation

Exit training: Walking and falling

Today was excellent despite being tired and doing my training at night. I left my body easily and floated for a minute. I’m getting close to being able to do more that just leave my body and stay in the same room.

The goal, of course, is to actually see and hear spirits clearly…

1 Like

8-26-21-
Astral Training at night due to scheduling and it sucked because I was exhausted from being back at work.

8-27-21
Rested and earlier in the day and much, much better. I evoked Zepar right after my training today. I plan on uploading this tomorrow!

1 Like

Zepar Evocation-
Demons of Magic Ritual 3
Moon- Waning Gibbous
Time 6:30 PM (this is a little different time for me)

*Because it was still light out- I used Dragon’s Blood incense resin on a charcoal briquette for a manifestation base.

During the opening and core rituals, there was a steady but thin stream of incense smoke through the censor I was using.

When I started the chanting of “Zepar,” the smoke got seriously thick and went absolutely nuts! It was like the resin exploded. Keep in mind, red dragon is Zepar’s incense and the Dragon is often associated w/ him. Then I saw his eyes in the smoke- both of them, hovering in the midst of the rest of it.

I made my request using informal language- unrehearsed, etc…
I also got a strong sense of his presence but I got no sounds/ words.
My request was light and pretty outlandish- so the mood was light!

I gave my license to depart.

I got up and walked outside…and there it was again. This catches me by surprise every time I evoke Zepar.

The entire landscape, trees, dirt, sky, my house, everything, was tinted a deep red. It’s like he gets inside of my brain and adjusts my vision so that I see the red hue in the color spectrum more than any other color.

His color is blood/ scarlet red- and he uses it to let me know he 's there and working for me!

Parting shot, research your demon and know his/ her preferences. They’ll reward your diligence and effort!

2 Likes

To anyone following…I’ve been down w/ Covid since 8/29.

I did get a day of Astral training in today and it went well!
Same as the last day, but I was way more relaxed. Relaxation is definitely the the key, because no matter how well you stimulate your energy body, the physical will dominate unless it’s wayyy relaxed. More tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

“Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Trance work + third eye trigger: feather in the wind
Loosening: Climbing the rope
Exit training: Rocket ship”

Good day- I was just happy to astral train today…it’s been rough w/ covid and then being back in work.
I went to my local occult store today and picked this up along with 5 oz of frankincense resin:

Pretty cool candle/ whatever holder!

And…as it turns out- there’s a global shortage of Frankincense and the price is skyrocketing. The 5oz was 25.00 which is way more than past purchases.

The guy at the store says that the Catholic Church has mined it all for it’s churches and rituals and that’s what’s caused the shortage. Dam Catholics :roll_eyes:

Frankincense is Belial’s favorite…I wonder if the lawless one will retaliate? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

9.15/16/18/19

“Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Loosening: Climbing the rope
Exit training: "Rocket ship”; Cargo Net; Rock Climbing

Same training each day with increased times each day…

No lie, I am having a hard time fitting magick in right now for two reasons…

1. Covid kicked my ass for 10 days
  2. I’m back in the classroom teaching live w/ full classes and I’ve been just plain busy AND tired.
  3. What I do keep up w/ every day is my banishing, and as you can see from above, my stral training though it’s been mostly about checkin the box rather than advancing.

Anone who’s been around for awhile knows that times like these come and go.

What I have jumped into headfirst is reading Theodore Rose’s “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons,” and I gotta say it’s been eye-opening to say the least.

I love the guy’s attitude and tone and his simplicity.

But the real eye-opener has been the path-working approach he uses and the powers he attributes to demons.

Definitely some fresh, complex, and insightful takes on the subtleties between different demons.

I gotta say, he advises to NOT make offerings.

One thing I’ve learned is that when it comes to systems, mish-mashing doesn’t WORK for me.
GW in DOM believes in offerings- so if I’m working out of his system, I make them.
Rose does not, so when path-working out of his system, I don’t.

That approach just feels right.

That being said- I’ll update my progress in this journal.

Today was my first go…I called (using this path-working) Lucifer>Astaroth>Ombalafa.

The request is to compell a grovelling, pathetic remorse from someone for their wicked deeds.
Like I said- I’ll keep you posted here.

Another reason I like this system is that it’s way quick and way convenient…no pomp and ceremony needed…just a potent imagination. It’s also based off the Abramelin, so it’s got some cred IMO.

-Out!!!

3 Likes

Do keep us posted! Very interested!

1 Like

Notes:
Trance & 3rd eye triggering are becoming more natural and less uncomfortable. Working with EA’s “Lucifer the Enlightener” has helped with this specifically. Scrying into my third eye is a gateway to the astral for sure. As the trance sets in, my physical body turns to steam and rises into the astral.

From there I moved into a pathworking with Lucifer, Astaroth, and Kalote.

When I see some results, I’ll report…

2 Likes

“Relaxation
Chakra stimulation
Loosening: spinning inside mt body!
Exit training: "Rocket ship”; Red Balloon