Likely to become homeless - help

Don’t go back to a Catholic Church

6 Likes

Nobody asked if he knows how to even evoke. Do you?

4 Likes

She is here a long time now, i recon she knows, otherwise we can help with that, no problem brother

2 Likes

Im a She* guys :sweat_smile:
I’ve tried evocation with bune for my brother and he got a job it took a while but he got it. I can feel spirits energy but can’t see or hear them.
But I wasn’t sure if bune can help with homelessness.

1 Like

Hm idk ive heard he’s kinda a trickster

I never had a problem with him, just give him his offerings - after - he gets the job done.

1 Like

I hear that Bune is good for money I think on yt channel ,The Secrets Of The Gods’’ but I am not sure.I also heared that Amaymon is good for business planing and money.If you want to you may ask King Paimon to change the mind of your mon’s boyfriend or Asmodeus/Asmoday who can change his mind and control his lust

Sorry, edited my post. Take care :slight_smile:

Lucifer, King Paimon.

3 Likes

Lol can never tell with the avatars and names

3 Likes

Bune is good for quick, smaller amounts of money but not large, long term though asking her if she can is always an option.

1 Like

Didn’t know that…thanks for clearing that up for me.Learn something new every day

1 Like

I hope the following info and my story will help:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys think Lucifer can also help me out

3 Likes

Yes especially in these cases. But expect other, better solutions to appear in your life too.

From what I heared about Amaymon I believe that he may be able to help you and Amaymon is just another incarnation of Lucifer;really they are the same Amaymon is just darker version of Lucifer.And Lucifer is very good and kind.A magician told me that Lucifer was kindest soul he ever met.I think he will be able to guide you and help you,yes.I also recommend King Paimon,who can help you manipulate a person and change minds.King Paimon can also manipulate situations and circumstances so he could get you in a new place,get your mom’s boyfriend to not kick you out or if he wants to he can get you a new house or apartment in a few weeks or months.Asmodeus is good for mind control and he is literally called ,The Lord Of The Lust’'.And since you say that you can’t see or her but can feel spirits it’s best if you charge a sigil,give an offering that spirit likes and ask him to get you to a new place or make you stay in the house.

You must call upon the legendary Danny Devito, and he will give you a nice condo. No but seriously King Paimon, Lucifer, Belial, most Goetic demons will help you out

1 Like

Oh boy, you are going through this early aren’t you? This is going to suck for you but it’s a rite of passage for all of us who become the powerful ones.

This is where you learn not only to survive by your wits and cunning but to quickly assimilate new information and assemble new methods to solving problems. This is also a test of your reality changing abilities. In this place you will learn much about how thoughts manifest reality.
Good luck and god speed, I hope the best for you and in being thrown to the wolves may you come back in a fur coat.
The best advice I can give is learn as much as you can and believe in yourself then take action.

1 Like

Wow I don’t know how I didn’t remember about this earlier but I think I know a spell that could help you.I know that you asked for a demon or an angel but here I got a spell that could be really useful.You may or may not have seen this but anyways I hope this helps:

Hope this helps