Kundalini sending/healing thread

Hello in this post I want to mainly practice my ability to send kundalini energy (shaktipat) to others. No need for any personal information, I can connect to your soul and also body through username only.

This energy can be used to heal also, you may notice an increase in pleasure, feeling horny or pain going away. If you’re interested please post but let me say it’s not a 100% gaurantee, I am still a beginner at it.

Please also post your experiences if you notice anything.

6 Likes

Let’s see how things will work it out.
Thank you very much :innocent::pray:t2:

2 Likes

I partake… Thank you!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay I will visualize and send both of you kundalini overtime, seems like it’s a bit off at the moment.

I’m taking part! thks

1 Like

I’d like to partake too. Thanks

Yeah im keen to give it a go. Are you able to post what time (and time zone of course) that you execute the process so we can later advise if we had any experiences that correlate to that time?

I will do it multiple times a day for every poster, it’s a bit off but it works sometimes and sometimes not. It may not work at all, so I have to try harder…

1 Like

There’s something really off with my kundalini sorry about that. I will try to send over a couple of weeks and try it on you guys. It should return sooner or later so there will have to be a delay. So make sure to post if you notice anything in the upcoming weeks.

1 Like

@Shamn pls help me with the healing too… thanks

1 Like

Im in. Thanks you

I am also interested.Thank you very much for your offer :blush:

Alright everyone, did you notice any changes? I basically visualized your bodies with kundalini being sent. It should work but as I said I will do it over a couple of weeks, hopefully it works.

Am I too late to join? I would also be interested. Thank you :pray:

Okay I will be back to sending kundalini now that it’s returned. Please report of any feeling of pleasure, excitement, arousal or other types of stimulation.

1 Like

I felt some energetic mini-jolts along my spine and at the base of the spine / root. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Hi is it still open, would like to join

Hey, let’s give it a try (if still open)

Welcome to the forum @Msmagic

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here