Is this person lying about his experience summoning a demon or not?

I saw on reddit in the witchcraft forum someone wrote they tried to summon Malphas because they wanted to get revenge on someone from school.

They drew his goetic symbol in animal blood on the ground, swallowed salt so he doesn’t get supposedly possessed, lit red cinnamon candles in a pentagon, lit incense and supposedly used a real skull. He recited a prayer meant for Satan but replaced Satan with Malphas.

He said he did this for 15 to 30 min and said he doesn’t know what happened but he woke up face down on the floor with blood on his face (assuming a nose bleed) and he said he started the ritual at midnight but it’s 5 am now. He said he’s scared in the corner of his room and feels his presence.

Everyone in the comments called him an idiot for summoning a demon. Stories like this is why I’m terrified and can’t believe so many of you have experiences where demons help you?

Does this sound realistic or could this be a lie?

4 Likes

Sounds a bit exaggerated to me.

8 Likes

I mean it’s within the scope of possibility but we can’t tell you if the person is lying we weren’t there. However, just because someone experiences something one way doesn’t mean you will.
All you’re doing is muddling up your own experiences because you’re reading other people’s experiences and letting it sit in your mind.

10 Likes

Use of candles and incense, repetition of the prayer for a while, and animal’s blood like in ancient evocations (here it also depends on how much it was)… Some elements which may cause a powerful effect…

2 Likes

It’s a bit exaggerated yes but I myself work with many demons and don’t have issues like that however I do not use blood unless my own blood for one demon only any way you may not even get a feeling they are there if your new and have not devolped any skills to see hear or feel them so yeah don’t let one bad egg or scary story scary you from the they are really not that bad most are actually pretty cool and funny others well uncle dry jokes aren’t funny but it’s funny to hear them make jokes

1 Like

Would you let random strangers up in your house? The spirits I work with are sent from my spirit husband. I can trust them up to a point. I got my defenses in place.

If you are scared, I got threads that can teach you how to spiritual protect yourself. I will be expanding on them in the future.

4 Likes

Can you please send a link to these threads? It would be much appreciated.

1 Like

If the ritual was really conducted he received a huge sign that his death hex would not be acceded to. Malphas is well known for helping you build a foundation of safety at home and in the astral temple not for revenge. Some invoke Malphas as a ward against psychic and physical assaults not for destroying an opponent or retribution. Sounds like he learned a lesson that he will remember.

3 Likes

Tiny, if you’re scared, you’ll get something scary.

If you expect nothing… well, most likely nothing will happen.

I understand magic as linked to emotion, intention and imagination. So it is really up to whatever YOU want, consciously (does that word even exists? seriously asking) or not.

2 Likes

I hope this isn’t rude but wow I’m so shocked and impressed that these demons help people. Some say they just want to wreak havoc on humans but people here say they help with happiness, love, etc

1 Like

It all depends on what you cast… How much magical experience do you have, have you ever performed a ritual?

1 Like

I’m not sure if you can get p.m. so here are a couple that you and the O.P. might be of use.

And to @TinyGirl please read this thread it will help you greatly.

2 Likes

Demons do help. There are other spiritual entities that are unevolved and malicious. This is why I keep stressing that Magicians must learn an effective banishing ritual - before they do anything else. See: Walt Disney’s Fantasia: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

Al.

5 Likes

I’m rather shocked myself when newbies get exactly the results they were going for, first time, and then freak out and complain. He’s sitting in the corner afraid because he fell asleep instead of staying in tgs (very easy to do) and felt a presence that he called himself? :roll_eyes:

Some people aren’t cut out to work with entities, and that’s fine, but to then run to a forum of anti-daemonic people for validation as if this was in any way panic-worthy is kind of drama-llama of him.

Have to agree with lawclerk too, I don’t think this was accepted. Revenge is a weak motive and a lot of entities are less than impressed by it, because it comes from a place of lack not power. Instead of working on himself and not being as open to attack, he wastes time feeling bad about the past. He didn’t exactly call a newbie-friendly entity either.

On the plus side, if he ever finds wherever he left his spine, he’s proven to himself he can do it and can start doing some real work. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What’s tgs? Also this surprises me? I thought demons would love to help with revenge or cursing. I mean they probably don’t care to do anything for humans but would prefer that than something all roses and sunshine

Demons have morals too, some don’t mind, others do mind, but at the same time some demons won’t help someone who are weak willed and coming from a place that’s basically a lack of power and self worth/self power. It depends on the demon.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this power concept a lot. What does this mean? Like if I approach it as “I’m powerful and want to cause this person harm because of what they’ve caused me” instead of “I’m scared but want to curse someone” it’s better?

Tbh for now I’m gonna stick to magick without demons because opening a sigil doesn’t sound that scary but I’m still not ready

1 Like

Personally I see it like this:

Someone who does something from a place of feeling like a victim is lacking.

Someone who does it because it’s their power and they can do with it what they want, someone who acknowledges their power and that no one can tell them what to do with it.

1 Like

Most occult themed subreddits I’ve seen honestly suck, especially r/Occult, most people on there have no real experience or all they do is study questionable material and think they have the authority to advise others and teach them despite their lack of experience…
And many Wiccans still look at demons through the lens of Christianity and believe in a twisted Westernized version of Karma meant to make members scared of cursing others…
Sometimes these subs can give valuable information when members with actual occult experience are present but most of the time there is nothing of value to be found…

In my experience the sense of power is useful, as it strengthens faith and tends to give better magickal results, but respect towards any spirit is very important, be it Demon or Angel.

3 Likes

I agree. I’m not faulting anyone for believing in Christianity because some people need something to believe in. But we can’t really tap into our power if we allow ourselves to be shackled by it.

3 Likes