Is this person lying about his experience summoning a demon or not?

TGS= Theta Gamma Sync

1 Like

Any spirit can be scary when they want to be and if they want to be. king belial had been with me for a good portion of my life without me knowing anything. When i did learn he was there we cracked jokes, talked about the universe, magick and a lot of other things.

1 Like

Hello @TinyGirl,
Iā€™d allow myself to share with you my point of view and may be it would give an answer to your doubts. Weā€™re surrounded by good and evil, angels and demons, our own good and bad choices. Some people deserve love, others - hate. Sometimes weā€™re weak to get what we want and instead of turning the other cheek weā€™re looking for help. Now, letā€™s say if youā€™re Christian would you dare going to church and ask your Lord to deliver you ā€¦ a chewing gum? Would you dare asking him to kill your school mate only because heā€™s got the newest iPhone but you still donā€™t have it? Of course
not. Demons should be treated with the same respect and either they will deliver what you want, or will show you the way thatā€™s best for you regarding any specific situation. If you bother them with bulshit - yes I do believe that this person is not lying about his experience.

1 Like

U cant believe everything you read on the internet
Do some research here and read stories of people what they have gone through with daemons in this forum
I can guarantee you will find some legit stories

2 Likes

The BALG forum are a bunch of fantastic people, sorcerers/sorceresses, and (some say) other beings too. You can learn tons here. I have and learn more all the time.

Having said that, it still doesnā€™t mean you should never study anything else on your own. I recommend you study some books or official material in addition to BALG before you dive much deeper. Feel free to PM me about that if youā€™d like. Iā€™d be happy to give you some recommendations.

I can understand when starting out it can probably feel like a scary thing. This is exacerbated by the fact that movies and religion portray demons as primal flesh eating zombie monsters who typically want to trade you candy for your soul (Hint: they donā€™t want your soul).

In my experience, some of what I would classify as ā€œkind spiritsā€œ are in the demon category. Amy and Bune immediately come to mind among others.

Btw, nothing personal, but Reddit is often only about 2 steps removed from
4Chan (8Chan whatever Chan it is now).

Half the people on there are less into digging deeper into the occult and more likeā€¦

3 Likes

Hiya OP! Itā€™s probably a real ritual that this person performed, but if they were spooked by a presence in the corner itā€™s very possible that when Malphas showed up their subconscious shut everything down out of fear. Swallowing salt is a less effective protection than a talisman, especially when they are apparently so terrified on some level. Using a real skull without asking the person who it belonged to if theyā€™re ok with that is just plain stupid, if they werenā€™t a complete doormat that can work against the magic or you directly! Itā€™s possible this person passed out in the animal blood, whether or not they stated it, but using a prayer written for a particular entity is also a problem- if the names were meant to be interchangeable, they would be! :slight_smile:

If youā€™re terrified of magic, of any level or type, itā€™s really important that you address the fear before going further into any magic. Shadow work is the most direct way to do this, but, you can only address your subconscious on your terms, not anyone elseā€™s. A fact that can be difficult to swallow at first but gradually becomes more and more noticeable is that you are the only one you can 100% rely on to protect yourself, so, know yourself, that you may know how to protect yourself. Even subconscious timidity can be a gate for negative influence, but what you eventually realize is that you are the supreme commander of your own self, and no spirit you perceive, neither demon nor god nor angel nor alien or otherwise, can hurt you unless some part of you allows it to. Self-sovereignty can only be enforced totally, there are no exceptions- either youā€™re the boss and everything that shows up is going to obey or get put down like a rabid animal, or you arenā€™t, and youā€™re open to being controlled/led on a leash. Sometimes leashes are good, like for when you canā€™t see the way on your own, but the only time you should let yourself be tethered to a being like that is when they have proved their trustworthiness beyond the shadow of a doubt. Itā€™s all scenario-dependent! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean this forum is part of the internet so you kind of just contradicted yourself there xD because you technically canā€™t believe everything you read on here either.

Since your new why not start with basics and try a simple candle magic ritual calling on the four quarters, basic elemental magic should ease your fears about the demonic and try a ritual that will be accepted, start with a castings for knowledge and foresight, ask for a sign and wait and see what happens. There are many books on candle magic check Amazon.

1 Like

@TinyGirl Thatā€™s because weā€™re ā€œon their sideā€ as it were. Also when they attack someone itā€™s because that person expects them to (AKA their way of saying fuck you).

I think, aside from humans already being spirits, maybe almost becoming one of them (Spirits)ā€¦ A bit extreme as an idea but perhaps, by invoking a demon or an angel, itā€™s possible to feel more at ease with the whole thing.