Is it possible to ascend for someone else?

Reason I am asking:
I know this person who is a big fan of someone else. His goal is to create thousands of servitores for this one person. He came into black magic for this one person. He wants to ascend so that after his death, he can get absorbed by that person’s spirit.
Here is the story.
So my was on youtube one day. Then he found someone who made a speech. This person had 0 subscribers and very few views on his youtube channel. But my friend became very obsessed with him.(Keep in mind he is a straight male.) He just really liked his speech,so there was no sexuality involved.
Anyway my friend was trying to find the best way to help the youtuber ascend. The youtuber is a christian. So my friend decided to create servitores for him. Every day he creates as many as he can for every aspect of the youtuber’s life. My friend spends all his time trying to promote this man.
That is why he is creating all these egregores. He wants to surprise him after he dies and goes to the astral realm with all this great power. He wants this man to command legions like the high level spirits do. He also gives this youtuber money. All the money that he does not need for living expenses is given to this youtuber. He has also spent a lot of money promoting his videos.
This explains one of my other posts.

Anyways my friend has gathered a lot of support and has gained followers.

Essentially he wants to ascend and make his own soul powerful so that when they both die, he can get absorbed by that person’s own soul causing the person to gain energy and power.
Is there a way I can make him stop? I don’t want him to end.

3 Likes

My initial reaction is: NO.

Is the Christian aware of your friend’s dealings with demons? Doesn’t seem like a true Christian would be comfortable with getting this type of support.

Ascension is a solitary affair. I believe - although I am sure the experts here will correct me if I am wrong - that with him being so obsessed with the Christian, he cannot fully ascend. We cannot become gods if we are in the thrall of another. All he can hope to be is a powerful slave. Even if we have a life partner: the other person has to work on his/her own ascension.

9 Likes

This friend of yours needs to focus on himself

5 Likes

Being obsessed with someone only leads to destruction

6 Likes

Believe me ik

4 Likes

What? Cult fanatics like himself? I’m not getting this.

Honestly your friend needs some serious therapy. He’s obsessed, delusional, and harmful not only to himself but possibly others. Wanting this much could easily lead him to theft. He’s also suicidal in my eyes. He wants to no longer exist by being absorbed by some rando person.

This shouldn’t be encouraged for one.
Two, since it’s going to be very difficult to have him listen to you alone I’d involve Orias, Lucifer, and any other Spirit that can assist with mind manipulation.

Also, why did you remake your old post? This is still about the same subject.

6 Likes

My advice is to tell your friend to bless him with hoodoo or some other white magick and to leave this christian in fates hands

4 Likes

The YouTuber doesn’t know about any of this. He just thinks that it’s some random person giving him money

3 Likes

You can’t force ascension onto others and you can’t ascend for someone else. Period. Ascension is something very personal, requires a lot of (personal) work and most of all: you need to be ready. As for your friend, IF he ascends, he’s just replacing “the source” with an unknown guy who doesn’t even know his existence. Nuff said.

6 Likes

I don’t think you have to worry. I do think merging is theoretically possible, but he’d need the consent of the other to merge and he probably won’t get it. If he gets consent, because they both still want to do that after performing the after life reevaluation, it’s up to them and not really your business.

You can’t make him stop. You can talk to him and explain you think he’s wasting his life, but it’s his life, and he gets to do with it what he wants, as a sovereign being. You can try Kiltan or Paimon et al to assist with the persuasion if you like. It won’t work if his mind is truly set though.

I’m even less worried because of this:

Essentially he wants to ascend

This means he’ll be doing a lot of inner work, so the problem is self-resolving. As he clears the blocks and bindings that aren’t serving his highest good, his energy will naturally clear and he’ll stop trying to take responsibility for other people.

6 Likes

Your friend has several screws loose and if you care about him.,helping him let go of the obsession and lead a life that is about himself, not some poor rando he’s fixated on, seems best IMO.

Jeez and people ask me why I don’t make Youtube tutorials and shit! :astonished:

6 Likes

Sorry but have to disagree with you there. The whole concept of doing ritual for someone else is helping others both materially and spiritually. This is one beauty of ritual oriented path, can be done for someone else.

1 Like

Lol, looks like you have never truly fallen in LOVE !!! :rofl:

1 Like

I think the issue is the friend is working with demons to try and affect the life of someone in a way contrary to their stated free will wish, which is to be a Christian. While I don’t condone that, it’s the YouTuber’s divine right to worship any middle eastern man he wants, and Jesus isn’t the worst choice on the table if someone’s hellbent on making that patch of desert their personal axis mundi.

1 Like

Well, you are making the assumption that the servitors he created is programmed with some complex-deviant instructions. It can be simple good wish servitors. I mean really When someone prays for you what do you think is happening there or who makes that prayer come true? It’s a /some spirits, mostly created at that state instead of getting some from some deity.

1 Like

Send this dude’s Email id to me. you know I look petty too, with some make up on ! :joy:

2 Likes

I just think most Christians don’t want servitors and “ascent” and so on, it all seems really weird and unhealthy in my opinion for this person to be working and paying money to a complete stranger, for the reasons mentioned. :man_shrugging:

I like a truckload of YouTubers, men, women, doing all kinds of different channel subjects, but they enchance my life, there would be something screwy in the equation IMO if my life became about them. But JMO and I’m probably being a bit preachy, I just think this person could look back and find they wasted a lot of their life obsessing over a total stranger. And, y’know, not even for nudes or tinglies! :thinking:

2 Likes

Well I don’t understand much of this Christian vs Occult thing, for obvious reason.

And for the obsession/love about something/ someone who you know that is very unlikely going to be ever yours HAS A CERTAIN kind of Feeling-Rasa in it, which can never be gotten from anything else. May be the dude is a bit too much but as long as he is not hurting-annoying the youtuber, what’s wrong in it? Just keep a healthy distance.

Sending some good energy towards one’s kindergarden-childhood love and thinking about how it would have been if the ‘Road not Taken’ was actually taken is what A good midnight in winter stroll is all about. JMO

About my servitor comment, did I get anything wrong there? I mean U interact with the spirit world like we do with humans, so just asking?!

1 Like

That prayers are good-wish servitors? I see servitor as meaning more a discrete parcel of energy that may have characteristics of an individual being, and have wants for itself, like wanting to persist (live), grow, develop etc., so I don’t consider prayers to be servitors per se though they could arguably be termed thought forms which is a term people use the same way.

I consider effective prayer to be aligning quite closely with the Cosmic Mind (per the Kybalion) and trying to have it “dream” a better outcome for the person. I believe in prayer and in its effectiveness, btw.

2 Likes

Yea only this is not the case, the OP clearly stated his friend isn’t interested to this youtuber in a romantic way. Truth or not it’s not our business to assume his sexuality.

No, love is one thing, obsession is another. Don’t confuse these 2. The first is a healthy manifestation of your feelings the second is not. You know how many people became murderers and suicidals because of these obsessions?

1 Like