Is it possible to ascend for someone else?

Surely there is some kind of love there. May not be sexual. Can be just Simple AWE !!! And I did say may be the dude went a bit far.

Believe me, there is very little difference between being obsessed and being a fan girl of some band. As for as being murderer and suicidal, Well I know that very well. I did mention

Or himself in this case.

Nevertheless , Didn’t you cancel your account? @Anassa

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Chatting

Woah firstly, thank you for the read this was actually incredibly interesting.

I don’t believe this impossible, albeit impractical, I wonder more why he doesn’t make servitors to benefit this man in his living life?

2 Likes

He wants him to be like a god. You know how god commands angels? Or a spirit commands legions? He wants eternal spirits to serve him in the astral planes and throughout all his incarnations.

1 Like

He is planning on publishing a grimoire for these spirits to turn them into powerful egregores. He is turning the youtuber’s instagram posts into sigils for these spirits. That way whenever they come into contact with a black magician or anyone and they ask for their sigil, they can give the youtuber’s photos to them. That would in turn make his fame grow.
He is planning on calling the book: The 1500 angels of (youtuber’s first name)

1 Like

He is also a computer scientist. Using his skills in Artificial Intelligence development, he is planning on creating an A.I. that will serve as the youtuber’s bodyguards here in the physical realm. So not only will he have powerful spirits working for this youtuber in the spirit plane, but also powerful beings here in the physical realm working for this youtuber.

1 Like

Ok, I was a bit too kind to your friend. HE IS FUCKING NUTS !

7 Likes

trying to convince him not to.

2 Likes

He has created many Artificial intelligence programs just to play video games,but now he wants to make an algorithm that will have the program serve this youtuber and to do whatever he desires.

1 Like

That is so fucked up.

And not in a cool way.

4 Likes

Lol I’m so glad I don’t follow any youtuber’s instagram :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah that is good. Maybe other people have done it with other youtuber instagram pages. My friend is obsessed with someone who only has 5 subscribers. imagine someone who has millions.

2 Likes

No offence but I think your friend needs some therapy… Try talking to his parents, siblings, anyone you think they could help to convience him visit an expert.

4 Likes

I’m doing it.

2 Likes

I would say it is possible as far as ascending and then making someone else ascend. There are numerous accounts of divine beings elevating mortals into various levels of divinity under them and when you consider what ascension basically means it is simply at first the preservation of the astral body against decay and preventing the separation of the spirit from it after death to achieve the first stages of spiritual immortality. I know of a few spirits that teach how to actually do this though I haven’t consulted on it just yet but I would imagine it is an advanced skill. Also wouldn’t mean the subject is able to handle such a state of being either.

1 Like

Ahhh, why make it so complicated. If you know the know how you can get rid of toxic energy-element from someone else and also send/add good purifying energy to his body-mind. That’s all. One with good energy have good things manifest in their life and after death goes to some higher realm. As simple as that.

2 Likes

I think it depends on what model of the soul, spirit, and cycle after death you subscribe to. The point of such immortality is to prepare for the fusion of the soul with the spirit to become divine. It buys you time to not forget with reincarnation but become a walk in to continue your great work in transmuting yourself.

1 Like

There is only three kind of immortality-

1- You transcend the limits of time. Be it physical body or astral body.

2- You transcend the limits of dependence on nature. That is overcoming the necessity of being feed. Or the possibility of getting hit by lightning or some warrior entity trying to destroy your astral body.

3- Merging the higher body into one single bodies ( Make a guess how many higher bodies are there ) which will have characteristics of all the higher bodies including being In-destructive- Invulnerable .

Physical immortality isn’t that hard if you really delve into occult. And I am saying this knowing few immortals personally. Believe me, less dick and cryptic than Demons.

2 Likes

My knowledge of the matter is they are all steps in the same kind of immortality just various stages leading to the final goal in the order you listed. First you preserve the astral body against the decay and ravages of time and advance that to independence from higher cycles or dependence on nature and then the fusion of the soul and spirit together, effectively the astral and mental bodies and those in between into one entity which would make you far as most are concerned a god though in fact would be above many beings humans worship as gods depending on the nature of those beings such as baser spirits and elementals that have attained god like powers through worship and not through their own quality but you would be on par with gods that are actually close to the source as it which make up many higher divinities. So you could for example be above say Moloch but in terms of quality be equal to a god like Shiva though that does not equate as being equal in power or experience but so far as refinement and capability of what you can then achieve.

Seems we hold similar views just somewhat differing interpretations and terminology of them and beliefs in how they might be achieved which makes communicating and reconciling some of them a bit challenging if not interesting.

2 Likes

I do believe there is a psychiatric term for this, but it escapes me (and I ain’t going through DSM for it). My cousin (male) went through something similar but not as, ahem, crazy. He’d even have elaborate interpretations on the shirt the object of his obsession wore in some Facebook posting, tying everything as some sort of message to my cousin. Since I am close to him, his parents asked me to try to talk some sense into him. It quickly became apparent that he was far away from any type of sense: cognitive dissonance was far too strong with him. But with professional therapy and medication (which fixed this and other issues), he returned to normal.

5 Likes