That Moment When 3

Nope. But they were willing to do so if I weren’t able to proof it this way.
I am weighing my loyalities now.

4 Likes

W-who is this divine and most lustrous deity, and how may we evoke Him/Her??? :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

TMW more conspiracy theories become comspiracy FACTS:

On Wednesday, the Defense Intelligence Agency released a list of 38 research titles pursued by the program in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy.

5 Likes

TMW I happen across this funny youtube clip. Fyi I have noticed alot of people getting into black magick on forums seem to be lonely. So this is for all you people thinking of meeting people online; in some other cases you could even be meeting a psycho. I just learned what a Catfishing is:

3 Likes

Annd this one is more indepth where this film crew goes to interview a bunch of Catfish Weirdo’s. Doesnt this make you guys just not want to meet people online?

That and this thread Is it possible to ascend for someone else? make me just fucking glad I have never had to seriously date online or make a living from having a YouTube. People who are both broken and destructive seem all over this shit.

7 Likes

Should be noted that conversely it is entirely possible to meet some wonderful people online especially if you are stuck in less savory places to meet people physically. Places like small towns that shouldn’t even exist in the modern day but do for some inconceivable reason.

4 Likes

Yeah that can be true. But that alone should be an incentive to move to where there is more opportunity. Like Big Cities; that is their natural attraction anyway. At some point your gonna have to physically meet the person amyway. May as well cut to the chase and do that first and cut out the online aspect, unless you know them in real life.

1 Like

I agree. I would have never gotten all this occult knowledge without joining this forum. But if you have put your pics. videos on the internet then you are vulnerable to Black Magicians. It’s common sense. If you are aware about magick then Can have some protective measures.

At the end of the day it’s a dangerous world, not need to unnecessarily panic. Bad thing will happen anyway . LOL

2 Likes

Sometimes moving is not possible at first or very impractical. Though such means of meeting vary by people. My boyfriend and I met online and are in the process of consolidating resources to move in together. This is a long ongoing relationship too and not some spur of the moment thing.
I also met one of my best friends online in a weird way though we have also met astrally since in random projections. He is a great magician as well. Ultimately you shouldn’t let it limit you and the best way to tell is to see what they want from you and follow your instincts. Many do have social issues that make meeting people online easier for them to build up confidence before meeting anyone physically too.
Just saying to not discount as you can make many great friends who you would otherwise never be able to meet just by differences of where you live. Common sense is key as well as actually getting to know people. If you feel your getting to know them well enough video chats are good. If they still fool you well you would get fooled in person too anyways.

2 Likes

A bit personal question but I thought you are a DUDE, tell me if I got it wrong there. :confused:

2 Likes

I am but really my care about what physical parts someone’s meat shell possesses has long since faded away. The physical body is temporary and the astral and spirit can be any possible forms you can imagine so sex and gender beyond physical limitations just doesn’t matter as much as the person themself to me.

4 Likes

Broken and destructive people feel most comfortable online to show their fucked up behaviour. I guess, deep down, they know they wouldn’t get away with it IRL.

Also, I couldn’t help but think of Stan when I read that thread. Poor dudes (the christian, the obsessed man and his friend who’s watching all of that)…

Dear Youtuber, I dreamwalked you but still ain’t callin
I left my seal, my true name, and my enn in your unconscious
I sent two servitors back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem during the ritual or somethin
Sometimes I scribble sigils too sloppy when I jot 'em
(…)

4 Likes

This is Art

4 Likes

Tmw some posts get taken out and merged together, but you don’t have the permissions to read it and see what happened.

1 Like

Being at the center of petty conspiracies is not the shiznit. TMW

2 Likes

Wozzat? Let me know the topic and I’ll fill you in, provided it doesn’t breach someone else’s confidentiality. :+1:

I strive for transparency, not shady secretive shenanigans. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tmw you’ve been aware of Mayan and Aztec Gods trying to get your attention for a while, but you don’t answer because any real information on them is lacking. They switch up their tactics and have the Goddess of chocolate start to infiltrate your life and dreams. Well played…

66b8-0918-4583-b119-9015105eeb13

4 Likes

TMW the awesome canvas cloak I ordered arrived, earlier than I expected too. Pictures will be incoming shortly.

2 Likes

Gone and forgot what it was now. If I see it, I’ll @ you :slight_smile: ( something tells me interest will, as it usually does, surpass reality )

2 Likes