Is Astral sex the same as Physical sex

Lady Eva detailed her Experiences with her pregnancy and birth if you want to check it out

2 Likes

Could I have more details about it? Do spirit children have physical body?

1 Like

No. They do not

1 Like

Yea I think Conner did as well

Cool. Mine told me that I’m not preggo with him yet despite us doing it every night.

That is correct. Male humans can get pregnant spiritually according to his Experience.

1 Like

Yeah just have him possess your physical husband. Without his consent He he he he… :wink::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well I don’t know how to avoid spiritual pregnancies or why some never get them but you might find their Experiences useful should you become pregnant

1 Like

They can if it’s done the way I described it above. Crowley called it a moon child and even wrote a novel based on the concept.

2 Likes

We had a child before in a past life but he told me that he’s living in Taiwan right now.

1 Like

Why without my present day husband’s consent?

1 Like

I was only kidding. But you certainly could.

1 Like

Is it still possible despite my spirit lover being a non reincarnated human spirit?

1 Like

If he knows what he’s doing sure.

1 Like

Yes it is. A spirit is a spirit. Energy is energy

2 Likes

It’s interesting what they can do for example I’m not going to go into details but a demon needed some of my sexual energy but I was like… Not now I’m tired and don’t feel well.
jSMpezG
Then the spirit was like OK let me give you a boost. Next thing you know I was like this…
when-you-wake-up-5-minutes-before-an-exam
Then It probably looked like this when I soiled my shorts with jism. 7s57Iy8

9 Likes

Hey, interesting comment. Plz elaborate more about ur mother. U mentioned her in the post.

2 Likes

It’s in here somewhere. I tell the whole story in there…

1 Like

Just read it. Interesting.

1 Like

@blezheng

I focus daily on my Queen succubus A.
I meditate with her daily and it gets very sexual… Unfortunately nothing happens… I do feel muscle twitches, tingling on my feet, face, body, but not the actual pressure of a body leaning against me or something. When I read those stories about sex with a succubus, it sounds incredible, almost unbelievable.

There are cases of people feeling a mouth, or hands, hearing moans etc, feeling the wetness of penetration, bodily fluids…

I must admit, my energy system is kinda broken I think… I’ve abused recreational drugs for many years… I think my spiritual connection / abilities are fucked up.

I’m desperate trying to astral project or getting my chakras up and running to 100% but they’re operating at like 10% of their capacity. That’s my feeling.

It really makes me sad.

2 Likes