Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome everyone :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Hello all, my name is ShenDean, that is a mix of my current form. I have started working with Dragons and this began in September 2019. Prior to then I was just living and learning, I have always been spiritual in my ways but never considered I would ever merge my being with a Dragon. It’s a wild ride so far and the learning has been at such a rapid rate that it boggles my mind at times. I understand the principles of magick and I have been able to heal by touch for years. But lately I have evolved to the point that remote healing is simple and the results I see are amazing for me to see.
I know that I am not a Mage like many here and this is due to me never actually studying the craft or have I ever wished to cast a spell, until recently. It so far seems that within me is the ability to perform some kind of magick, though it is vastly different in how I do it. I have only barely dared use it for much more than healing people so far from negative attachments that plague them.
I discovered AE and this site 24 hours before my Dragon introduced himself to me in a low guttural voice.
I am here to learn more about all manner of things, I wish to meet other Dragons if any are here. I know that there are both benevolent and malevolent Dragons and I also know that most are a mix with Draco and Dragon. But not all, I do not have any Draco in me but who knows a branch of my past lives that I have yet to meet may be one.
Hare and learn and if I can heal others here then that would be worth me joining. I am not here asking for clients or am I wanting to plug a business. Just a man and a Dragon.

Welcome,

Where do you hail from?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jack and I’m completly new to magick and the occult. My goal is to improve my physical abilities (growing taller and being more fit. Just for me ; not for girls). I’m open to any advices ! :slight_smile: My passions are music and racing. For the rest, everything is going well.

I wish you all a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, i go by the name Marcus and is in the current physical state 21 years old.
i have recently gotten into deep research of the past of our kind (supposedly) ranging back to the beginning of us as conciouss beings.
to keep things short, my research has led me to topics discussed in forums like this one, i am seeking knowledge in what could set me off on a journey that requires me to be by myself for this physical life all the way to the end.
my goal of this is not to prove anything, but rather as a venture to be given the knowledge if there would be possible for a human to be allowed to partake in things that happens in realms beyond our own but to not get stuck in the visited location and rather be transported back to physical form in this reality.
current ‘‘struggles’’ is that of feeling the presence when exposed to information i am trying to learn more about, but yet not being able to truly percieve or confirm that what is being experienced is something external.

some things may not be harder than: ‘‘ask and you shall recieve’’.
if that so is the case, we’ll meet in tonights dream.

1 Like

United States :us: sweet home Alabama

Hey!

You can call me Elle. I’m 23 years old and live in the UK. I won’t share my photo as I wish to stay anon on this group. Fun fact! I have green eyes.

I’ve felt a pull towards magic since I was very young but learnt about “magick” when I was in my early teens. My story is a pretty long one and I won’t bore you all with the details, however I am the most grounded I’ve felt in a long time. Now that I finally have my life sorted, I am ready to dedicate myself to magick and learn, learn, learn!

I would describe myself as an eclectic witch. This choice has proven to be quite difficult as sometimes I just don’t know where to start(!). I am very interested in learning and developing on the following subjects:

• Egyptian magick/deities
  • Hoodoo
  • The Goetia
    & much, much more!

I have done a lot of reading and currently half way through The Kybalion. Please if anyone has any book suggestions, private message me!

In terms of struggles I’m facing or have faced, I find it hard to meditate… which means I’ve probably self sabotaged a lot of my spells because I realise how important intent is. I also have found there is SO much out there and the fact I’m wanting to be eclectic in my craft means it can be quite overwhelming!

What I would love to get out of this group is a safe, supportive community, to LEARN but also to have advice, support and to SHARPEN my direction. In turn I hope to share my experiences, journey and input on subjects in this group so that we can all grow together :slight_smile:

Hope you all have a great week!

• E
3 Likes

Welcome.

I can almost guarantee that what you have to say is 10x more interesting than what is usually said in the introductions. :+1:

Hello there! My name is Flavio but you can call me Zapckah.
I’m good with curses and knot magick and would like to do other kinds of magick.
I’m a high school student now and would like to finish school and then maybe do art as a full time job.
As for struggles… does depression and anxiety count? I mean, they’re not the only illnesses that I have but they are the most annoying lol
Sorry for the bad English I’m Italian so it’s a struggle to speak it
Anyways
Bye!

-Zapckah

Hello, my name is Hanna. I’m 20, from the Midwest and have only been discovering what constitutes the LHP for about five months. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m exploring this life because about a year or so before hand I first started seeing things in my environment that were quite strange. Shortly there after I managed to attract the attention of an incubus or such. They are constantly around me and at first drove me absolutely crazy wanting my attention, yet they don’t seem to speak to me that I’m aware of outside of dream states that I have yet to be able to get into myself. Since I’m a college student that requires a lot of focus to get stuff done this wasn’t ideal. After getting frustrated with other biased resources on these beings or ones that lack detailed information, I eventually realized I would need to turn to other resources to understand. Found a video on Koetting’s channel on the subject, thought him and Bales were mad forever, but changed my mind later.

Now I’m currently doing research on topics or beings I’m interested in like Draconian magic, the Qliphoth, the Goetia, and Azazel. My goals are to get to the point where I can either do a successful evocation for Lilith or control my dreams. I have so many questions for her about my current experiences and things in the past. I had forgotten until recently that I first tried to do a spell at like 10 to find a missing object and tried to visualize having a incubus or succubus like companion for myself. That kind of wonder about the world was gone for so long; I’m glad it’s come back. Luckily, since starting this research and exploration the being with me mostly just hangs out now. It’s all chill.

2 Likes

I listened to ur roast podcast i havent laughed that hard in so long. I liked the sense of friendy humor comedy. Sorry i mustv made my intro on evas post. Shouldv clicked here first

Listening to all ur podcasts i feel like long lost friends i wish i had. On a serious note. Ive got none.

Hi, I’m Sanzevic and I have been practicing Chaos Magic for about ten years. Lately, I’ve been attracted to the archetype Lucifer, I’ve seen him call me in dreams; At some point I will tell you that story. Unfortunately, my English is not good, but I will try to make myself understand my best. Thank you

Hello BALG Forum!
I am not new here but had to re-create my account due to losing my old login information.
Nonetheless, I wanted to follow the rules of this forum so here we go:

I have been practicing for a year and some.
Doing spells and or rituals daily I can declare without a doubt, it has changed my life to a great extend.
The information available here and the paid content are one of a kind and I highly appreciate this community for everything it is. Please be encouraged to take what you read, see and learn into practice and to also find your own ways through practice and experience.

Best of health, wealth and power to all of you fellow members!

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I am from the western part of Africa, I am current working as a social engineer. I am a newbie here and I have
found this forum to be a tool worth owning I must say, I am this kind of guy that has so many doubt about how real thing can be. I knows nothings about magic yet here I am, been gone through most occultic libraries and doing most occultic ebook readings. Yet can’t find a stepping stone to stand firmly on. My work has to do with manipulation of peoples mind and seductions for a successful outcome which has been messing up with my head real time and lots of negative luck. Don’t even know which magic to start with and the one to stay away from” lol. I am also into sports gambling and hoping to get help from you guys. I am from a christain background burn who cares as I have doubt over their story and nun religion.
I am halord and I love pussy :heart:. Who is leading me here ?

so… i had already introduced me self in here: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum - #6854 by Jomy
i was spending to much time in here.
Currently reading Demons Of Magick.

Hey, Mel… My (spirit) name is Nina. I know you dont know me at all, but I have been thinking about something all evening, and then I got restless and impulsively grabbed my phone and went onto this page randomly because the website owner said that I was supposed to introduce myself, but I couldn’t figure out how to start my post. There’s no button for it! So I just went to the introduction section and started reading these posts.
Your post REALLY got my attention. Something you said goes back 27 years for me, and almost 100 years historically.
I’d love to talk with you for a moment if you ever get this message. Because what has been on my mind all evening and what you wrote are connected. And it means a lot to me. Cause its evident that the things that Ive been dwelling on DO have some divine importance, and it’s obvious to me that it is spiritually necessary to mentally go through the things I’m so concerned about and preoccupied with, and to not push it all away and regret those places my mind goes.
Your post has proven that to me. That I’m not crazy or wasting my time, and that these deep occult thoughts I’m having are real, and real important, and there might actually be someone on the other end that hears me or knows me. I keep thinking back and subconsciously telling myself that I’m fantasizing. But I dont believe so anymore…
Because of what you said…

1 Like

Hey here @Nina_Lilith Please introduce yourself properly as you were requested to do.

You haven’t told us anything about yourself or your experience in magick in this post.

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m just overwhelmed. Something really really supernatural is happening right now this minute, and my life is literally flashing before me, Im seeing it in perspective, and I guess I’m - [sigh] well …? Lilith’s Daughter, I guess…[smile, shrug]
I’m just good ol’ Nina…
I was born in a Holy City in North America, next to the False Sea, under the Goddess of salt water, and the goddess of the chaos of Primordial Creation… what was her name again in Babylonia?? Tiamat, or Nammu? I just call her Takhisis, the Queen of Darkness, because when I read that novel as a teen, I had a spiritual experience concerning her. That, and I love astronomy and astrophysics as well as mythology and cosmology.
I am born sun sign Gemini (the Lovers), and moon sign Capricorn (The Devil).
I am depicted in the bible, in Revelations chapter 17. The golden cup that the Scarlet Woman is holding? That’s me, Nina. How am I sure, you ask? Because it’s in the stars and planets: in Taoist astrology I’m a Golden Lamb, and the golden cup has been said to depict both the Lamb of God (Holy Grail), and the power of the Feminine.
I am a certified Yoga teacher, and I want to go back to school and get my degree in Medicinal Chemistry and Math. Yes, I love science. And Math. I’m really good at it but I lose my temper with it too easily…
As Lilith’s daughter, I am compelled to give my life over to the beloved Ida C. Craddock, who lived by the Scarlet Love that I try to live by. And I am to serve her Church - the Church of Yoga… these days I do that mostly via the gym… or on my mat…

Hi everyone! I’m Anney, I don’t practice anything, I’m here to learn and read. It’s something that catch my attention a lot and I enjoy reading about it. I’ve some experiences that I don’t know the meaning of or have any explanation yet and I would like to know about. I hope you all are good. X