Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

For English press 1

2 Likes

Welcome @Domi Please properly introduce yourself in English. It is the main language of this forum and helps facilitate moderation. Any posts in another language will be removed.

2 Likes

hello my name is Dominique
I live in Manaus, but I’m from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
I was a long kardecist. I seek a lot of knowledge in magic, I’ve been working with Goetia for a while. I love everything that is related to the occult.
thank you and happy 2020 to all.

4 Likes

Well I guess I’ll “introduce” myself here since I had a problem not to long ago about being on the wrong thread.

My name is Rubio, I was born and raised a Catholic. Even though everyone around me was Catholic and tried to teach me their way, I didn’t feel right about it so here I am “trying” to learn what was kept hidden away from me all these years.

I guess what first brought me to magic was a dream of being a creature other than human. That was years ago of course, now I put that aside and just want to learn how to feel energy, see it, communicate with spirits, better my life and just discover what “power” your soul can have.

Lately the reason I’ve looked into this a bit more is because I feel like I’m slowly getting distant to everyone that I know. I don’t feel the love and care that I used to feel around them. Sure they still might feel that way for me, thing is I just don’t feel it anymore. The sense in belonging has faded, so I feel like this is my calling. Where I’ll make countless friends, partners, and change my life for the better.

I long for something new, something different, something exciting. Hopefully my age doesn’t put a damper on what I can be capable of doing.

As for my age, I’m 16. Will be turning 17 just a few days from now. I’d appreciate any information given for my start into magic although I will say that since I’m extremely lazy, and family is Catholic, I will have trouble doing whatever has been recommended for me to do.

Thank you for reading❤️ Have a wonderful day

5 Likes

Hello everyone. I go by many names but my birth name is Jennifer. And I have been a practicing Pagan for over fifteen years. I have been trying to prefect my third eye for many many years along with learning more others ways to gain influence and power.
I am looking for ways to increase my own power so I can control more of my fate, and my future. I have been looking for a community to help me grow even more as a person both spiritually and even magically.
Due to my current living situation I have been struggling to control my natural talents of mind reading and even empathy. I have been working on meditation and other ways of stretching my mind mentally to get better but those exercises can only help so much right now.

2 Likes

• I’m not a big fan of introductions (i like the occult part of the “Occult”) but alright. You can call me Jomy… or Max to the intimates.

• Have been really practicing Witchcraft for a little over a year. Was raised a catholic, then became a born again christian. Then became an atheist funny enough (as one does once one actually read the bible). Then became a witch. EA has most of the credit for that. found his youtube channel, started watching… BOOM.
I’m an eclectic Witch (i suppose). I’m still learning, so… that’s why i made an account here really. To learn some. There are many experienced Magicians here. :slightly_smiling_face:

• My current goals are also my current struggles i suppose… I’m trying to master leaving my physical body (and travel through the Etheric realm) at will. Have done it a few times but ye know…
I’m also manifesting wealth, but wealth needs a pathway to come to you so… i’m looking for said better pathway so wealth can come to me in greater quantity.
Oh… i’m trying to finish reading the other over 130 books of magick i’ve… from which i truly (FULLY) read a 2 or 3… or 4 or 5… Anyway… most of them i’ve only read pieces of it here and there. I’d like to just TRULY truly enjoy reading. :pensive:
That’s all i’m comfortable sharing for now.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Hello am hardi.
i have an interest in djinn conjuration and also wants to have a jinn servant to work with spiritually.

2 Likes

Welcome @KHadimu

Do you have any experience in magick?

2 Likes

Hi, my name is George or as my friends call me Eren …
I live in macedonia / skopje … i came on this page because i saw a lot of discussions that interest me and that i want to focus on more… i dont want to bore people and make this introduction long…

Im a person that works with witchcraft , goetia and currently trying to elevate my way on healing , naturally i have healing energy so i guess in one way i have that gift and i am focusing myself on finding my ways to work around that …my current taste in magic is that for every thing has its own price and we need , for the things we do and want we shouldn’t expect them to fall from the sky… if someone wants grave dirt go get it its that simple you know … i mean all of us should know where we stand with our magic and abilities we posses … if we arent able to complete something it means we need time to learn … thats why i use hermeticism and the hermetic principles to balance myself and get a more assertive and assured or like i call it the magical way of thinking …

but thats about it about me and im very glad to meet all of u hope we will have good discussions and fun !!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

well its been 2 years … i always had that sparking ambition in me … if i practiced alone it would have taken me a long time to come where i am but i have friend …my best friend who came to me when i needed that the most , and trough time i quickly got the hang of the things i want … so with the help of his guidence i acheved some pretty good things

1 Like

hi , its nice that ur doing the things you like, infact i quite like solomon and his booka … perosnally think for people to work with goetia they need to know the things he did and thought … his story is amaizng … though i personally think that his way of magic and binding them and conjured them against their will isnt really requiered … but people are free to practice what they want just statimg that … but how did u get to the idea to create that ?

Hello,
I’m Bea.
I’ve always been interested in magic, doing some readings on and off for several years, but have just started doing more serious practices about a year and a half.
I’m interested in Hekate, but also exploring both the Qabbalistic and Qliphothic materials…
My goal is to know more and be more powerful… Knowledge is power after all.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome! If you use the search functionality (magnifying glass in the top right), you will be able to find all sorts of threads on probably any subject you wish to increase your knowledge in. I hope you find the answers you seek!

Good morning,

I’m Not-SNTL, a chaote who’s interested in learning the bare essentials of magic; both in theory and practice. I’ve been studying in sporadic brsts a couple years.

2 Likes

Hi there!

My magickal name is Matatiel and I took it from an angel that came to me during shamanic journeying.

I’ve had experiences with the “unknown” since I was a child (having premonitory dreams, feeling people’s illness or feelings through my hands, getting messages from deceased people) and in the last few years they have intensified. During this time I have also learned different techniques like shamanic journeying and healing or intuitive divination and I’m now learning as much as I can about magick, witchcraft and demonolatry. Oh, I also happen to come from a small area in Europe with strong indigenous beliefs that were still active by the beginning of the 20th century.

I hope to share and learn a lot!

3 Likes

Hello, @Domi I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining the knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension.

1 Like

Hello I am Btrinity. I am very new and if we are being completely honest losing a little bit of faith. My current goal is to find something or someone that re-ignites my faith. Everyday I lose a little more hope that there is anything else out there besides what we can see.

1 Like