Free tarot readings :)

Im stil on time?

Can you read an intent of a spirit

I can!

@Chavo
I’m gonna do it for everyone, but I’m doing it later. What sorta spread do you want?

@johnbad Please be specific.

Hi, I would like to know about my possible spiritual gifts as well as my past/present/future. I just started on this journey not too long ago with daily meditation. I don’t mind the post being public. Thank you so much in advance :blush:

1 Like

about my future in magic, Thank you

Welcome @Hellfire. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until the rule is respected. It is not optional.

@Hellfire
Told ya :slight_smile:

And meeee please! One day… :laughing:

I don’t have a life, it’ll be sooner than you think : /

Poor magnum is gonna get skipped cause he didn’t put which kind he wanted.

I wrote, you can look up

Retry
“Thanks for your interest.
I want to know about how can I change my life and also myself. Some advices would be nice.”

I’ll. Take one of it’s still available … thank … jeez there is a long list.

I’ll take all of these.
-Read the past, present, and future
-Give advice
-Read someone’s intent
-Read your relationship with a person
-Give you insight of strengths and weaknesses

What are the required info ?

Please help me

Past present and future
And intent of someone close
Advise

I don’t know if I’m too comfortable with doing all of those for one person. I’ll give you a past present future, a little advice if I can, and I will read your relationship with a person,I just need to know who this person is to you. Friend, family member, boyfriend whatever

You have to specify who this person is to you.

Greetings. I would like a reading. Thanks

Please, pick which reading. I’m not going to say it again for people, I’ve posted this multiple times.

What kind of reading do you want?

I can pm you her name shall I ?