Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi everyone! Here I go by InfernalDreamer. I have always been drawn to magick and have began working with Lucifer and Azazel for over a year now. Recently I started working with Satan after he came into my dream, but it’s still in the early stages.
I don’t know a lot about magick, but my main interests are in the left hand path and working with demons of Goetia. My goals are to become disciplined in my work and become a better witch. My current struggles have to do with my goals. I need to work on pushing myself to not be lazy and work on various things such as meditation (I was once great at but fell off the wagon), astral projection (which I did once), the different clairs, and that’s it (other than discipline).

1 Like

My name is Mrose and I very new but very attracted to sigil Magick ,I would love to get advanced enough to actually see the deity in form so that is my goal as well as to learn and research as much as I can take in.

1 Like

Please hit me back.

• Nina_Lilith
1 Like

I CANT INTRODUCE MYSELF ANYMORE! CANT YOU SEE I dont have the energy of the focus right now to right anymore about my past. I’ll just say it again: my full name is Tanin’iver La Niña bat Lilit, and I am Lilith’s daughter, and I’ve known that pretty much since I was in grade.school.

Hi all. I am russian speaking practitioner from Ukraine. I am 28 y.o. I practice magic from 16 years old. Western tradition and the left hand path are not popular in my country. I am interested in communicating with dark practices from around the world, sharing experiences and friendships. The experience of dark ascent is very interesting, since now I am doing it.
I and my student recently released a small opensource Grimoire. We have worked deeply on the Kingdom of Shadows from “Kingdoms of Flame”. I am working now on a russian-language textbook (manual) on demonology and evocations. My position in free Knowledge for any person.
Sphere of Occult Interests: Demonology, Kabbalah, Qliphoth, Left Hand Path, Exorcism, Goetia.
I post for free one of my many spirits. Use it at your discretion. =)

5 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Dima, I’m originally from Eastern Europe, Ukraine. Living in UK, London for a few years now, I would like to learn magic in its route meaning. I did some practices hen I lived in Eastern Europe, however I’m less familiar with western magick. I want to get to know not only how to evoke something but to understand the connection between everything - planets, numbers, demons, and even alphabet. As to my understanding everything is connected and work together - all planets, stars, numbers, letters, tarot, and so on. So I want to understand it and learn.

Currently I’m looking someone here in UK to communicate and possibly learn.

Also Black Magic course of Koetting sounds interesting. What are your thoughts about it?

1 Like

Are you a logical man or one of faith?

Tammy
Love spells, banishing spells
To get someone to move from my house
No struggles

Please introduce yourself properly. This tells us nothing about you.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

3 Likes

@Tammy823 please let us know if you’ve been doing magick before, it helps us to help you and also helps keep the forum a civilised place. :smiley:

Let me properly introduce myself.

Name- TVWLUCX6K,
My name was created from a randomizer because I believe in chaos.

I am anonymous like the internet was originally created for too goof around and have fun.
I don’t want outside friends to know what I like to do on the side since they don’t understand.

Magick- I like Chaos Magick if that isn’t obvious enough, Started working with sigils just recently and they are so interesting.

Current Goals- I am working on contacting a demon in the lesser key to assist me in life. I really want to speak with entities and travel the astral plane. My current goal is to create a familiar or to make contact with spirits.

My Current Struggles- would be trying to astral project, I am trying to open my mind’s eye, still need a lot of work.

I am still very new so feel free to let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Let the shadows hide your pain,
TVWLUCX6K

4 Likes

Hiiii !

My name is Atra (for now). I’ve been here from some time, been practicing magick for more than a lifetime (consciously for 10+ years). I don’t truly know why I have not introduced myself yet. I have been reading and learning for awhile.

My primary interests are sex magick and spiritual alchemy, though I am very interested in all forms of magick and spirituality.

My current goals/challenges are, for now, learning to channel and communicate (spiritually ) better.

1 Like

I didn’t know how to do a proper intro until someone from a forum helped me out! Thank you!

My name is Atea, and I am a female writer who’s delved so deeply in the interest of magik that I myself now want to be able to perform it. I have been practicing for around 6 months now and can safely say I have gotten good at meditating, centering and grounding. I am able to do simply charms, but I really want to be perform actual magik.
I am on this site with the intention of getting to know experienced practitioners, learning from those around me and simply getting to know others through forums. I am open to learning all kinds of magic, but I find myself more drawn to hoodoo, sometimes wicca and sometimes voodoo.
I am very ambitious and have been told, quite friendly… feel free to message me anytime!!

2 Likes

Where do you hail from?

1 Like

My name is abel as of magick i Like the goetia palo mayumbe and a few other things my goals is to open a botánica with alot of especial items some finished some un finished my goal is to make a one stop center for the mage and witch to find all there needs my struggle is not important as Lucifer has Showed me they will soon come to an end

Nope, all good, hope you enjoy the forum! :+1:

I´m Filipe, from Brazil.

I do not have knowledge about magic. I have experiencie with Taoism pratict, QiGong, TaiChi, divination ( IChing, Taro), meditation.

My goals are to improve my personal and espiritual desenvolvment. Increase clarividence and clariaudiencie, improve as a fortune teller and learn magic to a better love and profissional life- without doing harm to anyone.

Whoa I’m from Hamburg too, would you mind to meet up? :grin:

I was born in the U.S. but live in France now. And you?

Hello, I prefer to use the moniker of Enemy of Fire, the alchemical symbol of Ahriman. Ahriman, King Amdusias, and Angel Yeyizel have been presences in my life, which also involved ‘gods’ on the other side of my Path. I entered the Path in my mid to late 40’s. Automotive technician by trade, musician by preference. I began the Path by way of these things which call themselves ‘gods’ to us ‘rubies’ or ‘humans’, and it became quite a ride, doing rites and workings with both the ‘gods’ and later with the Goetics, and Ahriman. The path of deity was a path towards the attempted harvest and destruction of my eternal being, revealed in what Thelemics and others would consider the ‘Abyss’. The ‘deity’ placed in a ‘game’ before Ahriman and King Amdusias, where I fought for, and won my rights to sovereignty. I don’t use fancy rites, implements, or clothing. I communicate, and focus my will. Divination by way of oracle decks (Enigma deck for example), channeling (began with some use of psychotropics, now do not need them) and the bones. I am at war with what people call deities. They can be injured and killed. I saw the Mystery, and thus chose my alignment. I work with Ahriman, who to me, appears as a large, red, bull-like being, and the Goetics. Beginning to work more with the Celestials as well. I am extremely ill-disposed towards ‘deities’, especially the race of Ntheh, who are the bugs you might read of from Whitley Streiber’s Communion, or in the works such as The Custodians by Dolores Cannon. The summation of my Works involve self improvement of my operating system, and towards ending my own resurrection cycle here and returning to my higher being as well as constant warfare against the ‘so-called’ ‘divine’, whom I detest.
I don’t detest those who have a different experience, or experiences, because I try to remain somewhat skeptical, but, yeah, the validations are sobering.
Music is where my most powerful works arose, and interestingly, as a bass player, I have noted how much King Amdusias favors us bottom-end metal maniacs. Hello to all, Enemy of Fire.