Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Yes @DarkestKnight! I want to focus on supernatural results manifestation and evokation. I love when magick manifests via mundane pathways, but most of the time now in my life and current situation (various enemies using magick to try to destroy me (physical, emotional and mental levels), my job and relashionship, etc, just because of jealousy and pride from them). Recently I had an accident and almost died, ran into a dangerous surgery and they’re still trying to fuck me just to show off to other occultists (and ordinary people too) that they can destroy a person who said: Stop bullying and threatening me and my wife cuz of gossip, and I don’t fear you. Or in the other case, other occultist in the same tradition (Brazilian candomblé), drunk, caused havoc between me and my wife… And the histories go on with problems with people with experience in magick but absolutely no emotional intelligence. Since I went to this city people seemed to see me as a threat of some how and now my life is a chaos. I want to put a permanent end to all of that. I try my magick and deeply I know it protected me from the wrost case scenario, including biding. But they are many and I need to rise my magick to another level to stop them, and teach then a permanent lesson, and free myself again.

Thanks for asking

I removed that intro so the keywords don’t irradiate Google et al and lead us more of the same, banned, Reason: “Member appears to have joined to make multiple posts about their cuckoldry fetish and not engage in any real discussion of magick or the study thereof”

Last time we experienced cuck-spamming, the members made what I will politely describe as inaccurate assurances they’d limit the sex-only content and talk about magick, and went right back to the same old as soon as access was re-opened, so reasoning with people who joined and post extensively in this manner seems as futile as trying to get a pro spammer to talk about spirits and so on. ::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sorry for replying on other person’s post @DarkestKnight, but the question was so intense for me that it was almost unconscious. I’m still in recovery but I’m formulating my attack using a conjunction of Archangels and Demons. Do you have some suggestion? Something like Lucifer/Belial… some more direct and disruptive attack?

hello! i am lewis, and personally i like all kinds of magick _0_/ it fascinates me :slight_smile:
my current goals are with demonology, summing the demons of goetia!
my current struggles are also with demonology, summing the demons of goetia!
:sweat_smile:

You just made my day, really. I felt sad and was drifting off into melancholy, until that post of yours made me laugh and set my mind back to normal again.

2 Likes

Happy to help. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @lupus_tonitrua

Do you have any actual experience in magick?

If so, how long have you been practicing?

2 Likes

none at all, i tried using an online guide to summoning bune yesterday but im not sure if it worked

1 Like

@DarkestKnight nd thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I’m phillip! I’d like to say that I’m a empath/medium. I haven’t studied any magick or dark arts. I feel like I’m in a funk with my abilities and started reading away. I’m from Louisiana, USA and 28. Currently trying to hone my skills to feel every vibrations I can in this world. Also just recently completed my letter to Lilith to enlighten me as well. Hopefully you guys accept me even though I’m a newcomer to this. Just trying to understand who I am I’m the big world!

4 Likes

hiiii my name is Paine , that’s my birth name I did not choose it.

um I’ve been studying forever. I was raised in a native American but not but pagan but not ideology? just very generic rule of three and nature/karmic abiding spirituality. I grew into tarot then goetic and enochian studies, then to Kabbalah and then to Shinto then to voudoo and now I just mix it all together with some classical literature/sociology/chemistry/physics and call it good. it’s my own brand, I consider myself a servite of Mary (as designated by my holy bloodline), a calender keeper, and a jack of all trades. I absolutely love learning and will always respect personal agency and freedom of ideology and love love love philosophizing.

current goals is um I have no idea I just did this cleansing ritual that went really well so I’m like unladen and looking through the piles to see what I’d like to change?? big big change era happening for me rn.

current struggles is about the same. I just cut a lot of negative people out and I’m working on solidifying my internal formidability. I had codependency and drug problems that I have worked very hard to overcome and idk but my like talent here and excess energy I think helped sway me so far in the other direction. so idk I’m just learning what my strengths and balances are. In 15 years of studying I’ve never been both stable and clean from substances and now I am. and it’s crazy.

hi everyone :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: I talk alot I’m sorry

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

1 Like

H’okay. I have been a Wiccan for some decades now. I started in a coven but am currently solitary. The authors I’m currently following and whose books I’m working with are Christopher Penczak, Damon Brand, and Diana Burney, though not exclusively them.

In RL, I’m a writer and editor, currently working as a science copy editor. I also write fiction. I’m currently trying to figure out where me and my five cats are going to live, since my life just blew up in shards around me. I also make jewelry as a hobby/sideline.

Not comfortable with photos. Really, not photogenic. Unless you’d like to see pictures of my cats. They’re pretty cute.

1 Like

Hi I was told to post here… I am in my late 20s, I am extremely knew to this practice. It all began last winter when things were popping out to me and giving me signs… I was so intrigued but it really picked up just a few weeks ago with this guy I am seeing. I have only been apart of sex magick and a banishing malevolent spirits/protection ritual which was done by someone else, I was just there/part of it.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I guess I was suppose to introduce myself here I made a post instead :man_facepalming:. I’ll keep it short and sweet! I’m new to practicing but not new to the arts. My goals/intentions here are to gain more knowledge and eventually learn to call upon a mentor. I’m excited to take this step towards the next chapter and look forward to being a part of this great community.

Hi!! I’m Vanessa from Venezuela, since I was a child I felt interested in magick and demons.
My English is not so good , but I hope to have a good relationship with you guys!!:blush::blush:

One of my main goals is the spiritual awakening, this journey started like 3 years ago. And lately i have received a lot of signs of the universe and angels .They have guided my way to this place. I got a lot of attention from the beginning and I saw that I was destined to know this site.

At this moment I am trying to work with Lady Astaroth, I have not been able to see or hear her, but I asked her if she wanted me to work with her and I received signs of yes.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Dax
I feel that I fall into the electric category. I feel close to the fae and spirits. I’ve seen felt things my whole life,even had dreams I was a witch when I was little. But not knowing as to where to start. I had alot of trouble trying to figure out my life, still trying to make sense of things I’ve seen, heard, felt.
Goal’s I guess finding myself still and others with like experiences that can relate. Moving forward with astral traveling, doing things slow and correctly then being sloppy with spells,ect.
Struggles Keeping my cool and having patience :smirk:

2 Likes

Welcome all :blush:

Hello I’m rose
I’m a witch I practice witchcraft I’ve been a witch for a few years I started with learning about law of attraction Which was cool but wanted to take my Magick to the next level
I’ve contacted many demons from the goetia also spirits from the necromicon I’ve gotten success from a few entities just trying to perfect my craft and live a life of Magick

4 Likes