Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi Xena, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Great to have you here & look forward to your contributions.

3 Likes

It is very easy actually :slightly_smiling_face: For karma purpose for example you take Dalmatian jaspis in your hand and think about the person who has done you wrong. Wish the same to this person. After that you start to wear it. It will break when gives you the result and It WILL give you a result. ā€¦ So, really easy with crystals

1 Like

Hello! I like LHP and demons. I am building a relationship with bael now through automatic writing. He is my favourite demon . I am not very experienced with magic but I was always drawn to it

1 Like

Welcome @Samael11 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, besides automatic writing? Do you have experience in any systems or traditions?

How long have you been practicing?

I prefer to keep my location in secret because I hate my country. I practice the occult since 2015. Practiced tarot and numerology a lot but not very experienced with magic. I am only into LHP. I donā€™t like yhvh and his angels.

1 Like

I am Wicker and the occult has been my interest for +10 years. I come to magick for periods and then forget about it. Current ambitions include being the best version of myself possible. I like sigils, chaos magick and working with Goetia.

1 Like

Hi, Everyone. Iā€™m Lsolisn4k3 and Iā€™m a newbie to the magic world.
I like Self Improvement Black Magic (if thatā€™s a thing)
my current ambition is to become the best version of me. right now I am lacking many qualities that I wish I was born with.

my current struggles are Love and Moneyā€¦ trying to conquer the love part first with Duke Sallos (tried my first evocation (I would greatly appreciate it if you looked at my post from today and give me some pointers)

its a great honor to be here.
hoping to one day I become a really good at magic and help others in this website.

4 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m binaam
Iā€™m 23 and a newbie
Fields of interest: mainly witchcraft and servitors
ambition: BALG
Nice to meet you all.

2 Likes

Welcome @Roneen

Where are you from?

You said these are your interests but do you have any practical experience?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

Hi
I am Jay
Practicing on and off for a longtime but I still believe there is a lot to learn,
I do not always get things right but I am happy to try and help and share my experiences,
I have experienced out of body occurences along time ago,
I have worked with candle and summoning, with mixed results, As I said I still have much to learn,
Blessings
J

4 Likes

Hello Sweet and Dark users,

My name is Mali. I have been lurking for the past week. I have a long spiritual journey. My parents are devout catholics, and I followed in their foot steps until college. I am living in the USA, but family has ties in India. I donā€™t know much about Hinduism, but I am learning now. People in my culture are usually spiritual and religious because culture and religion are tied more strongly in eastern nations than western. I feel spiritual power from the catholic deities, but there seems to be this constant force to feel ashamed and kind of feel bad about sin. I just hated the ignorance of lay people about basically the dark sides of the religion and the bible. Even in America, Christians base everything off the new testament, but the new testament is so watered down and picked apart from the original Christians and apostles. It just doesnā€™t make sense to me. Theologians and devout practioners arenā€™t nice when you open those can of worms. I hate the heavy influence of patriarchy and conquest of other cultures. Rape, pillaging and destruction happened in all major religions. I felt judgement and shame. I had such a strong pull to embrace my sexuality and femininity, but it always was looked down on. It ultimately caused me to leave major monotheistic religions and catholicism.

Overall, I had few encounters in the paranormal and it scared and intrigued me. We even had our house blessed when one spirit interacted with my mom around. Looking back, I realized that I was the one that invited it into my home and only one that interacted with it. I should have seen that I had something to link me to the other realms.
I shut out all that stuff and focused on my physical life. I ended up identifying as an atheist the past year and trying to rationalize everything. I suffered hard with depression and anxiety.
Things have gotten better this year tremendously, and I honestly attribute to starting a journey in witchcraft, yoga and learning about LHP. I am realizing my path is not going to be traditional. I started with petitions and candle magic.
Now I have done invocations to Astaroth/Astarte and Amon. I did an evocation with angels and demons, but I feel a little bad for doing that now.
I found this site through reddit looking for love spells. I have preformed a few in the past year for this current entanglement I am in, but I needed something that didnā€™t use my energy.
I found this site! I am happy for it. I had been scared to ask help from demons, but I am realizing that even angels can be ā€œbadā€. Things are gray to them. Humans are like other animals who have destructive behaviors to survive. It is up to the practitioner to decide what they want to reveal, so I did it this past week.
I hope to keep doing rituals everyday and be aware and thankful for everything that comes my way.
My goals now are to get mentally satisfied, work on my partner, work on my relationship with an incubus, astral project and make a successful business to have independence as a human.
I realize that being around my catholic family most of the time, it might be harder for the great Kings and Queens to appear to me, but I hope to show them that I am listening.

Thank you!

6 Likes

hi there! My name is Bruno from Brazil. My apologies about my english. I have to brush up my vocabulary :slight_smile: Hope you donā€™t mind

wellā€¦ when I was 8 years ago I used to have a lot of astral projection. One night I had experieenced Kundalini awakeningā€¦ all of the symptoms you read on those books about it. it is real deal!

I started out on magick a few years ago. I have been studying courses and books of E.A Koettingā€¦ and other authors

nowadays I am focused on learning how to work with Goetia and Curses

Love Pazuzu and Bune! :slight_smile:

Wish you marry X-mas to everyone!

2 Likes

Welcome @JATD

How long is that, exactly?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Hi DarkestKnight,

I would say over 35 years

1 Like

And the other question?

Hi there everyone, New to the group my name is Bella. I am still a newbie and have always had certain powers that I did not explore fully. Having been born into a family of Gypsy witches but because I did not know them I did not have any connection to them. I am now exploring my left hand path to the fullest and really taking my time to study and fully explore all that is possible. I was drawn to the path by the Goddess Bune in all her glory. I have been working very closely with her and she is currently my guide in this arena. So hereā€™s to learning more and reaching my full potential and awareness. I hope we can all help each other grow and be the better complete version of ourselves.

5 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Bella200382

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? You havenā€™t really told us what your actual experience in magick is, only that your family are gypsy witches, and being guided by Bune.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

When I initially started my work I started to cast some spells, I have also do chants, blessings, offerings cleansings of myself and my home. I have also been evoking some spirits. I am now studying necromancy and voodoo as that seems to be calling to me. I am able to cast spells that work and produce results . I would not call myself a " witch" as I have too much to still learn but I can feel I have " the something" so I would not be too bold as to label it just yet. I initially was brought up in a staunch Catholic home and brought up in that church. It just could not sit well with me because I had too many questions about everything. It drove the Nuns insane people in general cannot have the religion discussion with me because I just have a completely different opinion to whatā€™s being sold to us. With all the information everywhere I take my time to see what is being said about different things before I make a decision on my own opinion. I am also learning about the Goetia, Lucifer and Lilith as I would prefer to approach them with a respectful understanding of their power.

2 Likes

Just so Iā€™m understanding you correctly, you basically practice traditional witchcraft?

And how long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Hello, I am Eldred Darkthorn a chaos magician drawing from many pools of thought and techniques to shape my experience. I am skilled in among other things hypnosis, magnetism, energy work, and work with thoughts and reality. As for mundane skills I have a knack for art and wordplay for my hobbies.

I have been practicing for over a decade and have accrued great experiences in my practice that I look forward to sharing.

4 Likes