I am going to get LSD tomorrow to be able to see and talk with Samael

If you are not experienced with psychedelics this isn’t going to go as planned. What is your plan anyway, if you do see a spirit?

3 Likes

I do this to get information from spirits. I need them to show me how to improve my life and my magical abilities

How do you think the improving of life and magical abilities is obtained?
Meaning, IF you communicate, are they more likely to tell you get off your ask and work - or to keep dropping acid?
And lol. I have a feeling the poison of god may not be a fan of your… approach.

4 Likes

I mean I want them to explain what I need to do exactly to progress. I cant find the answers by myself

1 Like

And what work have you already done to find answers?

Suppose you find a wise teacher, who has answers. Which do you think is best?

Choice 1: You have red books, and taken several notes about your questions. This means you have done the work.

Choice 2: You show up with nothing more than some acid. You have never meditated, or spent more than a few seconds reading up. This means you have not done the work.

From the perspective of the wise teacher, which is more likely to indicate that the student is earnest in their seeking?

5 Likes

I tried several methods to find answers: tarot cards, dreams and automatic writing and no one gave exactly what I am looking for. Now I wanna see what drugs can do for me because I know that they helped some magicians

1 Like

What exactly are you trying to progress at?

5 Likes

I am trying to find my magical powers and connection to spirits

1 Like

You don’t “have” magical powers. You develop them by doing the work.

No, you’re not. In your introduction back in December you said:

13 Likes

I did some small magic spells. Not something significant.

1 Like

Here’s my tip if you want to progress.
Save your drug money and buy some books.

Have you noticed something? Twelve people have responded to you and they have all said no to the idea of LSD for you and I’m the thirteenth so unlucky for you lol.

Among them are highly experienced individuals and they all know that you don’t progress by relying on shortcuts.

8 Likes

Do seven evocations in seven days without any drugs or tatt like that, and make a new Journal on here, then reply on that to tell us what happened each day, and any dreams etc you had, but please, I am asking you seriously, don’t make a new thread for every new idea you have to try and shortcut the process.

If you seriously think something mind-altering will open the gateway for you, find an experienced and respected route, not just random drugs with no sitter or guide to make them work, you’ll just end up tripping on brain chemistry and not anywhere near a spiritual experience, any more than random seizures are a shortcut to breakdancing.

Control is what counts.

You can take heed of the replies you have here, or, can flail around trying everything which seems like it will open the door and you’ll just get burned out, maybe pick up a parasite or two, and also annoy the heck out of everyone who’s seeing thread after thread of the same stuff. :wink:

So please actually take some of the advice you’ve been given on board, and whatever you do, keep it in a single Journal from here onwards. :+1:

20 Likes

As someone with experience using enthogens to assist connections I’ll say you definitely want a base skillset to build off of so you can discern between them and yourself

Chemistry can absolutely enhance trance states. It can also make you get into weird grooves and you won’t see it until after

Get a working system you click well with and get good at using it first. So well you can do it stoned

Then you’ll know. You won’t get any result without the base skillset in place and if you do experience anything it’s a fast track to becoming another meme account on here with drug fueled larp posts

Go practice man, once you know what the space is it’s a million times easier to pull your consciousness into it

5 Likes

I know without even reading the replies you’ve already gotten that you’ve heard this a bad idea. I’m going to say it again for your benefit. This is a bad idea.

“I’m an untrained Magician and I’m going to take a very strong psychoactive substance to help me connect with Samael…the poisoner of God, Gods’ holy darkness.” What could possibly go wrong…

Dude don’t do that please.
At best he ignores you, at worst you could irritate a very powerful entity that isnt known for kindness and patience.

6 Likes

No.

LSD is a hallucinogenic drug. As the name implies, it’s designed to fuck with your senses with hallucinations, not focus them. You’re more likely to attract a parasite that looks like Bugs Bunny than you are Samael.

5 Likes

I tried shrooms for the spiritual experience and while not as intense as LSD would be even that turned out to not go the way I expected, I wanted to see spiritual shit and ended up seeing a furry cat head spit rainbows then turn into a skinless skull lol.

Drugs are thought to open our minds but really it just puts aspects of the brain in overdrive.

4 Likes

I’m not saying you’d do this at all, but here’s what i’d do if i was in your place:
First of all, as Veil pointed out, i’d get try to get DMT… maybe shrooms.
Then i’d proceed with sage-ing the place, followed by banishing (lbrp probably) for at least a couple of days, after the banishing, palo santo finishing with the Rose cross and really encapsulating the place. During that time, some cleansing salt baths or showers would be nice too.
Then i’d breath energy into or my heart center or into the earth a few times, then direct that energy into the substance im going to use, maybe some moon energy as well (you can do that with a moon hexagram), then i’d tell the substance to help me connect with the beings i’m trying to connect by the power of Shaddai El Chai, in the name of IAO (and maybe Horaios) .
Then partake it, probably lay down. and enjoy the ride.
Would it be successful? Idk… but that’s how i’d do if i was in your position.
it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have with you a crystal you’ve programmed to specifically protect you from parasites.
Since we’re at it i’d probably call on that servitor Luna created by Keteriya, during the evocation process as well. i’d probably call her right before* the effects of the substance start kicking in.

That’s what i’d do… Not saying you’d do that nor am i incentivizing you to partake any drugs. I assume you’re a capable adult of sound mind while writing this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

interesting, i’ve seen a skinless skull like cat humanoid creature once… but not on drugs

2 Likes

Contact isnt guaranteed (though it can happen but in my case it took quite a few years and several trips).
What psychedelic drugs are good at is showing you that more than ‘generally agreed upon reality’ exists. What they are also good at is showing you where you went wrong and where you can improve, with that in mind LSD most certainly can help you with

but it most likely wont come in the form of spirit communication (it might, but Id say its unlikely).
It can also set you on a path of self-exploration which could, further down the road, lead you to discover your magickal abilities.

The most important aspect to keep in mind though is that things usually become much worse before they become better. What that would mean in your specific case I cant tell you without doing a complete psychoanalysis but be prepared that you wont have magickal abilities after one trip, one month or one year. There may be a small chance that it happens quickly but if you bet on it youll most likely be sorely disappointed.

Summa summarum: if you feel drawn to psychedelics, if you can afford to spend a lot of time untangling your psyche and thus building a better self, and if you arent an idiot like I was back then and approach this stuff with respect, then I would say go for it. But if you do, keep in mind that a miracle (aside from the trip itself, which is a miracle for sure!) is unlikely to happen.
For me taking drugs was the beginning and not the final step.

Just for future reference make sure you buy a testing kit, I tired to do LSD one time and it was definitely not LSD and overall a horrible trip.

2 Likes