Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Um sorry to ask but did you mean somethings wrong with my introduction? Please let me know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No no, I meant someone else.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Magda.

My first encounter with a spirit happened when I was a child. And I think that encounter laid the fundament of my further spiritual development because it gave me a realization that there should be more to life than we initially see. As I was born in a Christian family and was heavily influenced by my parentsā€™ faith, I eventually started looking for answers in different religious teachings. At first, it was Orthodox Christianity, and then I went through Hinduism, Judaism, a bit of Shintoism, and even some religious cult (a few actually (I was THAT desperate, yes)).

After my religious crusade had proven to be unsuccessful, I decided to dive into the occult as I was still eager to find that ā€˜somethingā€™ I couldnā€™t even name. I began with the Wicca and Tarot divination. And when I reached a point of encountering a spirit for the second time, I discovered that I was not prepared for that and ran back to my church, lol.

Long story short, I kept going back and forth for quite some time. And now I think I have found what Iā€™ve been looking for. Itā€™s been two months since Iā€™ve started working with Lucifer. So I donā€™t really have any notable experience, but Iā€™d say that Iā€™m pretty good with the Tarot and I have some nice knowledge of ancient myths and sacred texts (Slavic, Indian, Greek, Roman, and Japanese mostly).

At the moment Iā€™m focused on improving my so-called ā€˜astral sensesā€™ as well as exploring my newly found authority over my own life. And due to my lack of experience, there are, of course, a lot of things I am willing to learn.

So Iā€™m looking forward to communicating with all of you.

7 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Nada. I currently live in Cairo, Egypt. Iā€™ve been reading through the forum the past couple of days, I couldnā€™t out my phone down! I donā€™t practice a certain form of magic but I believe in using what I feel drawn to at the moment. I broke away more than 20 years ago from all systems and practices that confine and subjugate.
Since I was a child, I always had vivid dreams, a lot of which were prophetic. I always kept a dream journal but kept running away from associating my dreams with anything ā€œmetaphysicalā€ so not to be drawn back to the religion I grew up with. Iā€™ve reached a place years ago where all my associations with that religion (even in dream symbols) have been totally. erased.
Iā€™ve been drawn back last year to spirituality and the occult in particular after a personal crisis. Itā€™s been a tough 18 months. I resisted it but I finally gave in:).
Iā€™ve been recently drawn to Hecate. I received several signs from her. I felt a bit intimidated by her presence so stopped for a bit. I started working again with her a few days ago. Iā€™m also drawn to working with Raphael, I had a dream about him 8 months ago but I ignored it. I feel I have a relationship with Hathor, Sekhmet and Bastet. Iā€™m also drawn to sigil magic. I keep a regular strong meditation practice as much as I can, Iā€™ve heard and seen things.
Iā€™ve been a TV producer and media consultant for almost 18 years. Iā€™m also a registered homoeopath in the UK. I live with my 4 year old daughter and 3 cats:)
This forum is a truly valuable resource regardless of the path and method. Iā€™m learning so much. I know I will find all the support I need. Thank you.

5 Likes

Welcome!

Hecate is super great, you can learn a lot from her.

Why did you ignore it? Itā€™s a sign that you should invoke/evoke him, thereā€™s always a reason behind it. I talked to Raphael once, he was really kind. You should give it a try! :grin:

Welcome to the forum Nada :wave:t5: I find it hard to put my phone down myself, thereā€™s SO much information here, a wealth of knowledge to be gained.

Yep. I canā€™t ignore him anymore. I meditated on him yesterday and looked up his sigil today. Will see if I will use it tonight.
Iā€™ve been kind of all over the place. Iā€™ve been jumping from one thing to another. The past couple of weeks, I got eye of Ra 3 times and the swastika a couple of times while meditating, but ignored them again:). But finally I decided to focus on what I get and try and figure out what it means and how I can use the signs.

Cheers

2 Likes

Thankyou! The forum is amazing. Best part is the support and authenticity of experiences.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s good familiars, I am NoraA CAINAM!

I am in to all types of magick practice and have been on my left hand path for almost a year come February.
Even though I just started, Iā€™ve already made significant contact with the entities called forward.
Iā€™m really into soul travel and soon will be learning voodon.
Currently working with antā€™harratu and started with suhnā€™talā€™ock.
Iā€™m still working towards becoming more involved and invested with magick on a day to day practiceā€¦ hints while Iā€™m here to try to gather information to help me on my journey to becoming a living GOD.!

5 Likes

I can only encourage you to work with him, heā€™s great. :relieved:

1 Like

Hi there. I am Pandora (42), a Mommy, model, natural magician and empath. I work with the Fae, elementals, deceased relatives and other spirits including those of the Goetia, as well as ET/ED entities. I have a huge interest and lots of experience in lucid dreaming as a way to visit parallel realities and other dimensions.
I grew up in a haunted house where the piano would play itself at night and wake up the family, televisions and stereos would turn on when unplugged, a 10 foot tall shadow being and more. I first KNEW there was something after death when my Grandmother (who passed away 3 days ago) called to my twin sister and I from beyond. We both reacted as we were conditioned before realizing what happened.
I am a survivor of SRAā€¦ my story is very unnerving so I will spare the details. Letā€™s just say having teeth pulled with rusty pliers was a regular fun game for our abuser. I believe she was possessed or perhaps feeding a demon. Any info is appreciated. She knew EXACTLY when she would die, and always told us she would never make it to see us twin girls turn teenagers. She passed at 9:30pm the night before our 13th birthday. Thus begins my exploration of the strange and unusual. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Rabbit. Came here mostly resigned to finding more of the same ā€˜youā€™re SOLā€™ when it comes to parasitic incubus attachments/possessions. Casual hedgewitch from time to time when I can no longer ignore the visions and flow of things around me. Only good(?) thing about the spirit parasite is itā€™s deadened my senses to an extreme, though that also means I canā€™t raise energy for spellwork and invocations. Nothing like trying to banish something when youā€™ve lost your ability to channel/gather energy.

Welcome @RabbitMochi, how long have you practiced, and roughly where are you from? We need those things to make this a proper introduction:P

Now with that out of the way, hereā€™s a few things to try as far as the parasite goes, the first two work really well together, and the third Iā€™ve heard good things about. Just keep in mind, that once things like this are well seated, it often takes a combination of things, or continued effort to keep them from returning as soon as you let your guard down.

But if the parasite came about as part of a letter of intent to Lilith, or something like that, you may have more luck petitioning the entity who sent it, to take it back.

3 Likes

Hello! Iam Xena. I have been practicing angelic magick from Gallery of Magick. My favourite is The 72 Angels of Magick. Also I have used crystal stones to bring karma back to people who have done sth bad to me or hurt me. This works really well like a clockwork. And because this is so effective then I carry defencive stones also with me. Right now Iam waiting an answer from Master curse ( Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield) which I carried out in March 2019.
So alltogether I have been into real magic for two years.
I hope you will like me being here and we will have interesting time together in this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

About 20 years of casual witchcraft (so, maybe 5 actual yearsā€™ worth of experience really sprinkled about), mostly from the USA. Not particularly religious - the gods have a definite Feel to them but Iā€™m not much of an acolyte.

I actually tried your Luna servitor before even posting - didnā€™t do much except kick the parasite into high drive in trying to get my attention. Parasite itself was a dumb, dumb invite I sent out to the void in my early 20s - it appeared pretty much instantaneously, so I go back and forth whether its claims that itā€™s been hanging about since before that are true.

What I do know is that shortly thereafter I stopped being able to meditate, stopped being able to draw in energy/white light, stopped basically functioning as a witch. At the time I assumed it was because I was worn down by work and career issues.

4 Likes

Ah well. Parasites donā€™t like it when we try to get rid of them, and the really well seated ones try to fight it. Sounds like youā€™re going to need to either get some help, or combine things and really insist that it is not going to be a part of your life, itā€™s not welcome anymore. @anon39079500 is good with these things, so maybe he can pm you, or you could open a thread to get some more ideas too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @Xena, thank you for sharing your experience.

I hope youā€™ll open a journal or write some threads about how you are using crystals for karma payback, defense and protection, because I donā€™t see nearly enough practical information on the subject and Iā€™m sure we could all learn something. I donā€™t subscribe to the belief in Karma as anything more than every action has a consequence, and consequences could be either good or bad, but Iā€™m certainly interested in learning how to better use my crystals in conjunction with my established practices.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to give the Dremus sigil a try as well as keeping Luna running. Luna did clear out a bunch of junk in my head for some needed clarity, which was nice.

I miss being able to access my own power, though. Honestly I have to respect the cunning of blocking off the basic ability to gather energy that might be used against it.

3 Likes