Sexual parasitic spirit - deep infestation

Right, so @Keteriya recommended I create a new post to see if any of y’all have any additional ideas on my persistent incubus/parasite.

Further details: I did a self-created ritual to invite an incubus into my life. It appeared pretty much instantaneously, causing cracking sounds in the walls and tiny quiet snaps in my ear.

Initially it was great - lovely strange inhuman sex penetrating where no physical penis etc could ever actually go.

But within weeks it stopped being lovely, and I began to get a sense that there were multiple beings involved, fighting over me. (Like I could feel them shoving/slapping at each other while hovering over me, it was very odd) Communication went from great to nonexistent - nothing I said seemed to result in a change in behavior nor garner a consistent reply in the cracks/snaps.

My ability to gather energy from the air around me plummeted into nonexistence, my meditative/trance abilities vanished. The few times I was able to go and talk to my old contacts - various deities - they all looked at the thing attached to me with undisguised disgust.

After two years of trying to make it work, I gave up and pretty much fell to mostly ignoring it because banishing didn’t work, and everything I read said ignoring the thing(s) was pretty much my only option and that maybe it’d go away.

It never really went away, consistently petting my crotch whenever I lay down to go to sleep. My life has gone to hell in a handbasket in the last ten years, and I hadn’t honestly attributed my many, many personal disasters to this being’s influence, but it certainly hasn’t helped the way a loving incubus would, so that’s a sign it’s not at all what I had intended to invite into my life.

A deity I am long familiar with broke through the fog the other day and told me to get rid of it. This deity’s never steered me wrong in the course of my life, so I’m done letting this thing hang onto me. The deity tried, but all they managed to pull off of me was some…slimy muck? It was like trying to get Elmer’s glue off with just a fork, not very effective since the parasite sort of oozes through, and there’s so much of it.

Luna made it sort of quiet for a few hours, then the parasite seemed to fight back and is now more active than it’s been in a couple years. I’ve added the Dremus devourer sigil to my headboard, we’ll see how tonight goes.

I cannot stress enough that I literally haven’t been able to raise any magical energy in years because of this thing siphoning it all off faster than I can gather it. Banishing spells require some oomph and despite my best intentions there is no oomph to be mustered.

10 Likes

Older parasites are harder to get rid of. The reason why is because when infections are that deep, they begin to alter one’s mind to the point where banishments become difficult, if not impossible on their own. Think of it like a tree hit by a gale. If the tree’s roots are strong and deep, the tree will likely survive the gale with minimal damage. However, if its roots have began to rot or weaken, the tree will fall.

So, it sounds like you need a combination. Taking the three methods already suggested to you in the threads you linked, this is how i would layer it. The first would be using Raziel’s mantra, which will attack the roots these spirits are attached to and give some space for you to generate magic. I would then call luna to act as a buffer to provide more distance between you and these spirits. Finally, i would call upon Dremus for the kill, as he is a spirit who’s source to be fed is parasites.

If these rituals don’t jive with you, the basic formula for rituals of your choosing to layer to solve this problem is: Cord Cutting + Banishment + Baneful

10 Likes

If you are real daring, you could draw their energy into yourself… At your own risk

2 Likes

That is also another possiblity. I do have a method on how to destroy parasites through devouring but it is better suited for earlier states of infestation. I have never attempted it with deeper ones.

1 Like

Also, one can never be sure what one is taking into themselves, energetically.

1 Like

yup, which is why having a filtration or purification method is important. I’ll just post my method here for anyone who is in an earlier state that might be interested. I’ll eventually need to post more of my practices i have developed from observing/dealing with these kind of beings, including how to draw energy from “negative” environments into power to help remove yourself from them.

2 Likes

Keep the 5th pentacle of Mars on your bed! This one!
sr_481713_largeish
I have heard JS Garret say it destroys any parasites when they see it while you sleep!
Also if you have “magickal protection” book by Damon Brand there is a ritual to remove a parasite!
Also use the Core affirmation from psychic self-defense by Robert Bruce:
I am loved and I am worthy.
I am safe and I am free.
I am powerfully protected.
I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
Repeating this daily before bed and as soon as you wake up or when you wake up in the middle of the night. This suggests your higher self to act on them!

13 Likes

OH you know what there is one in Ben Woodcroft’s Angelic Protection Magick too, and it takes you a minimum of 3 days, but it walks you back through where you first noticed it and calls upon some kick ass angels.

I’ve never used it for myself, I always forget it’s there lol. But it’s real simple @RabbitMochi, you don’t have to use your energy, the angels do it for you- and by thinking about how it feels to have this parasite bothering you all the time, you essentially give them energy to do the job. I really like the banishing and protection rituals in the book and I use them daily myself.

I can’t recall the ritual @MiKu is recommending from Damon Brand, but his works tend to work well for me too.

4 Likes

I realize that it’s been months since this thread’s activity, but I just wanted to mention how the parasite removal in Damon Brand’s book “magickal protection”, although mentions human, supernatural and entity parasites/parasitism, he says:

This ritual, however, is really aimed at stopping the ordinary people who drain energy from you.

Updating this old thread because nothing has really worked and I’m once again resigned to the fact that whatever I summoned has been a complete mismatch at best and a very persistent parasite at worst. Petitioning Lilith to help either take this being back or change up the original contract we made with my own random ritual hasn’t worked. Sigils haven’t worked. Banishing rituals haven’t worked. Aggressive screaming at it hasn’t worked. Bargaining hasn’t worked, communication is apparently all one way from me to it, and it’s all in one metaphorical ear and out the other. Invoking multiple higher level deities to intervene, remove, or renegotiate hasn’t worked.

I don’t get the sense that it’s particularly malicious but ugh. I’m tired of trying to ignore it while it’s constantly grabbing my crotch, or distracting me when I’m trying to meditate or do astral work. As I write this comment, it’s pausing for the first time all day. But it’ll shrug and start again, no doubt, like a goddamn kid who lacks the impulse control to keep going into the cookie jar even after being caught.

1 Like

Well that’s a long time to be unhappy.

Have you tried Luna? It sounds like you’ve gotten most of the things we normally recommend and it’s still annoying you rather than being useful.

Other than her, If you be not called her yet, what about a cord cutting to remove whatever is keeping you together? Basically the opposite of a binding.

What exactly was the wording and intent when you petitioned Lilith with the contract? Maybe it doesn’t matter.

I think my initial forays with Lilith was testing Erik’s succusummon. It wasn’t terribly long before I did a dedication ritual to Lucifer and flip-flopped between them and then those in the Goetia I associated with lust. Later I had vision of Asenath Mason and I had no clue who she was but the vision was a spitting image so I delved into the Ascending Flame then back to Lilith and Samael.

I had felt drained but the lust was just too tasty. To me, Lilith is like a drug and sexual parasites are addictive. It wasn’t a particularly productive time at all. Eventually, like any drug, they just didn’t get me off and I realized I wasted potential
sexual energy not creating rituals to use that energy. This was warned about in some of Asensth’s books I later read.

What to do? Banish and clense I guess if you can devour and use them in rituals. If you could have them drain a target then learn to leech of them as they drain the targets you might find them less annoying. I don’t know how obsessed you are with them. Some people can never seem to overcome that which vexes them. Maybe you can.

Please take what i say here with a grain of salt because I am still fairly new to this all. About 10 months ago I tried a succubus spell I recieved in a dream. It was my first actual spell to produce physical results, the terms were silly and I think atypical. I asked for sexual spiritual guidance, in exchange for sexual energy. The visions of a blonde woman, with a very specific look were immediate, I seen her innthe dark, kneeling, half naked in a red robe, reading the contract I had written up. I was blown away that it seemed to work. Within the first week what the spirit did was invoke into my body, and squeeze my own balls hard. This is how I found a small benign tumour on my testicle, which worried me at the time becuase my health was so lacking.

The reason I tried it was because I was really kind of desperate for some kind of sexual touch. You see I am a married man. I love my wife and daughter very much. My relationship with my wife is that we are best friends. However, we had just gone 2 years without any kind of sex. Our passion could be likened to a cold fish. My wife was traumatized by the birth of our daughter at the hospital. Hospital staff were rough and uncaring. This also brought up past trauma from her previous relationships that she was unknowingly suppressing.

I also had sexual issues i was repressing, such as the fact that I am a bisexual male, and am pretty open to sex of all types, but never really expressed this part of myself. I grew up in a household that hated gay people, and in a community which ostracized me for seeing something I couldn’t really even see myself.

I didn’t know how to fix these problems, but apparently the succubus did lol.

So I started feeling all kinds of nice sensations. You’re right @rabbitmochi it can be very distracting from work. All day everyday it was non stop, I thought I was going crazy lol. First I was left with the choice on whether i wanted to stick around in this marriage. I am ashamed to say it took me a while to make this decision, mostly because my wife was unwilling to work on our sexual issues. The choice was presented to me because my wife decided she wanted to move to her home town. No matter what, in the next 2 months we were selling my family home i grew up in (I bought it from my parents the year my daughter was born). Either we were splitting the profit and going our seperate ways, or I was going with them and restarting my business in a small town.

What made me double down and ultimately decide I am staying in this marriage, is the desire that my daughter live a happy stable childhood. My wifes father left her at the young age of 5, and I didnt want to repeat that karma in my daughters life. Also the love is still there, the very idea of seperating tore my heart into 2.

The sexual issues were still a problem though. Sex with my wife had always been very robotic, routine oriented. First we’d kiss, then my wife would get out the lube, then we would only do one position, her on top everytime. She would have pain because the foreplay was lacking, but she refused to try anything or let me use my fingers or perform oral. You aleady know my issues. For a while I wasn’t dealing with the sensations, just letting it happen and trying my best to ignore them. Then I started to listen to a little voice in my head that was telling me to do things to myself that I never really tried before. I am glad I did because it really opened me up. She invoked into my body again around July, and really gave me a new lease on life. I felt like I was 20 again, my strength was coming back. Everything felt lighter and food was tastier. I also love hot sauce now, and am mostly plant based diet. She worked with me in my body for weeks helping me to establish new routines, a daily meditation, and a workout routine.

How she fixed my relationship is she turned me onto bondage. With her invoked we convinced my wife to try some bondage play, I was the submissive. It was like a trust exercise for me and my wife. She tied me down and she felt like she was in control for once in her life. I bought my wife a paddle for our anniversary, and that week she spanked me for 20 minutes. The succubus was gone afterwards,and later in my dreams she informed me she was leaving me for a little while. I am a dumbass in my dreams btw and say things completely oblivious to what is actually happening, its only once I wake up that I realize what actually happened. My dumb ass says “are you breaking up with me” lol, and she bit her lip and said… “not really, I’ll be back someday”.

Anyways, the sensations have been gone since I was spanked, and I am quite thankful for her presence. She really improved my life and the life of my family. My wife and I make a weekly commitment to have a “date night”. Maybe I got a good succubus, I don’t know… I don’t know her name btw, or any sigil, she wouldn’t give me one. I for one wouldn’t mind if she returned because she was actually so helpful. Hopefully my story gives people some kind of insight into their own problems. Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

@Kaiyul I just want to say this makes a lot of sense to me, regardless of what anyone else says to you about it.

Think about ubis and what they do with energy and how they are supposed to help us understand our true sexual desires and natures.

Why the hell couldn’t an ubi take two people who are sexually unsatisfied due to trauma, that they don’t understand the effects of on their sexuality… and help them figure out what is it takes to satisfy them together.

No, that’s a right on good job there. You might not have gotten what you wanted out of the encounters (seemingly at first) but you damned sure got what you needed and it sounds like things are back on track. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yup, exactly @Keteriya! What I expected was hot dream sex with a red devil girl lol. What I got was weird but wonderful, distracting sensations, and a confusing path that eventually led me to where my wife and I needed to be. We are a lot happier now, and in a lot better sexlife/financial/business/home situation as well. She also got me on the left hand path, because before her I would have never even touched a book about it, because I was scared.

Right now I am trying to figure out my next step, things are good and I am happy, but I can’t just stop here!

1 Like