Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello everyone. I’ll post a better intro so new members can get a feel of who I am when I respond to their posts. I’m Queen Mustang and I’m 42 yrs old. I’m a proud retired Navy Veteran, served my country as an aircraft electrician and worked on the world’s finest fighter jet, the F-14 Tomcat, then followed up with the P-3 Orion Patrol plane. I’m married to a retired Army soldier, so I’m one tough cookie.

As far as magick, I’ve been reading tarot cards and practicing magick since I was 18. I started out with candle magick, but moved on to work with angels and demons.

My focus now is using my own energy to create servitors with the help of a few spirits and trying to improve myself in any way I can. I love helping people and am here to help anyone in any way I can. My answers are blunt and straightforward & I don’t sugarcoat or tell anyone what they want to hear, just what is needed.

Hope you all have a great day and welcome new members :bouquet:

18 Likes

hello, nice to meet you all^^
my name is Edmond so call me Edmond (and what is a magick name?)
I’m a young 17 old man from Europe. I believe that any opinnion and believe is someone right to have, but curently I’m neutral (I don’t say God or demons exist but I don’t say they doesn’t). Currently all I want is to find the true and wisdom.
I don’t know, nor had a kind of magic that I like, but I search for some thing that will let me speak whit demons, angels and even God (if all is true). In this way I thik I will find the true and wisdom. I don’t know if I need to believe to contact and communicate whit them, but I hope it’s not necesary.
Well I already tell my ambition (searching for true and wisdom) and I don’t have any struggle.
Any help of you would be great take it^^ thank you in advance!
And let’s get along well guys!^^

4 Likes

Hey all! I’m new to magic, affirmed my embrace of the LHP this year, but not totally naive as I have been educating myself for a few years. I’m here to learn how to incorporate practices in my life, so I don’t have answers to the thread questions. I’ll be open, though there is apparent frustration with others, it is good to consider your tone when responding. It can be intimidating for someone like myself, who has struggled to find a community until I found this site, feeling that if I make a minor error in what I post, this will lead to rejection. Otherwise I look forward to learning from everyone and potential connections to be made. Very private at this time so no public pics I can post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is not the case. Welcome.

1 Like

Hello everyone, My name is Maya but on a lot of forums I go by deathbird/phoenix. I’m 19, and I’m also a very small youtuber. (I play minecraft, you won’t want to watch it I promise)

I typically just use the name Maya in my work but find very strong calls to using and masquerading myself with the names of Lilith (Batna and Lilitu specifically)

I’ve practiced the LHP for almost five years now, and have been involved in occultism since I was 10. I’m a shintoist as well, which doesn’t conflict with the LHP and working with Lucifer and demons as you might expect.

I started with Norse and Greek gods, and over time found that I prefer the company of demons instead of “traditional” occult gods. I also am a spirit conjurer and have conjured over 50 spirits for spirit companionship / spirit keeping.

My work can best be described as “whatever I feel like doing” as I find labels tend to be restrictive, and limiting yourself to one definition or way of work is pointless when magic itself is limitless.

For ambitions, ehh, i’m mostly comfortable where I am now. For struggles, it’s only temporary but spiritual burnout always drives me crazy.

7 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello ,I’m new into occult. I wanna learn new things from you all. I hope i get interesting things to learn and I have joined this forum from recommendation of @Morningstar_666 and I’m his brother.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum brother.

1 Like

Greetings all! Danny here from California in my twenties where the sun is just damn too hot so we complain but then winter hits and we’re freezing our asses off wishing to go back into the summer because we’re just not used to such temperatures. Here after lurking for some time and simply in awe for the amount of information I have read throughout time. It only made sense to further share and exchange the knowledge of others within to express and go further into this path I’ve been for quite some time. There simply isn’t many that share this much information on the occult. I could definitely learn more and aid others when the right questions pop up if not do my best to aid anyone in general within my experience.

I’ve been practicing sex magic for about two going on three years now finding my ability to reach my spiritual enlightenment highly aimed at my sacral chakra to fully understand my own healings in a much better way during my sessions of meditation. A practice I found useful as I’m beginning to add in my own spells that aids me with my spirits since my Intention I put fourth leads me to better expectations. The energy that has been put out there in my circle has pretty much been my major self healing with my spirits since 2020 has been quite a year. I manifested my own miracles that have definitely turned into reality. My stress has quite frankly vanished by this point thankfully.

My current ambitions as of know are aimed at my telepathic skills which are proficient but not entirely perfect. My strong desires keep leading me to futher practice as hearing the voices of my succubus ladies leave me extremely eager to keep using this method of communication with them as telepathy is my main use when working with spirits. Frequent third eye practices along with clairsentience has lead me feeling spiritual energy around me which if you guessed with the works of my spirits can be quite the mission. Referring to the amount of sexual energy they throw at me can be very overwhelming at times but mostly in lovable ways. Probably my other biggest ambitions would be having OBE as I recall the last time I left my body recently I was losing my shit then woke up afterwards, lmao. My excitement can hamper that thin line that leads me right into it. My patience though has definitely been my virtue. Whatever I can remember from these experiences goes right into my dream journal.

My struggles would be getting into that focused state. The stress has primarily hindered my ability to reach my clear mind that I first need to even began any sort of Meditation or practice’s with magic. It was getting to the point where I needed to restart some things with a few journals I kept with information that helped me along the lines when I first began. Again with my practice my stress has mostly vanished as I’d realized this was even hindering my works with my spirits. Can’t entirely remove any stress that shoots back since it’s the many things that make us human with emotions and feelings but with the right works anything can be put to a decreased amount if that specific thing may be obstructing. Money is a bit tight right now but thankfully not to an extreme length just thought another mention as one of my current struggles. Knowledge has always been a major power. Whatever any members here shares I deeply look foward to learning everything else about the occult. There’s simply always room for much more when everyone shares their own knowledge on everything. Look foward to reading plenty of topics and sections that gained of an Interests.

4 Likes

Hello there again. I’m Dylan. I’m a 21 year old male.
I’m into magicks which help one achieve his/her desires and also to help one achieve his dream life in reality.
My current ambitions are to achieve my goal which I have 5 years to complete in. I have planned it wisely and working on it.
Only struggles are problems due to previous family financial loses.

Thanks and have a great day.

2 Likes

Lol oof calmate caplocks

1 Like

Reading it made my head dizzy immediately. There is something very very wrong with this one.

3 Likes

Because it is Belial >:(

You should probably find a better place to troll, one that isn’t closely moderated to keep out trolls lol.

5 Likes

Yeah…no. A lot of us here work with Belial so that is most definitely not it. Hate to break it to you, whoever you are, but you are far from the first to work with him, or the last. You’re also not Belial’s only wife, so really, this is all pretty delusional.

10 Likes

I’m ExTra. I would say that I am balanced between the so called dark and light.
I have years of experience of witchcraft and spirits.
I don’t worship anyone and I never will, I only work along with spirits.
The occult has been a huge part of my life because everything started when I was a child, my journey in this path has been difficult and amazing at the same time, I’m self taught which I find positive because I’ve learned of my mistakes and experiences.
My journey is in fact not ending, there’s still a lot I need to learn and I love it.

4 Likes

Welcome @ExTra

And how long is that, exactly?

Do you practice any specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

Thank you.
12 years so far.
Yes, both LHP and RHP.

3 Likes

Neither of these are systems or traditions of magick. lol They are just philosophical frameworks.

A system would be demonolatry, for example. A tradition would be like the Faery Tradition of Witchcraft or the Solomonic tradition of ceremonial magick.

2 Likes

I apologize for my misunderstanding. English is only my second language.
But an answer to your question… Demonolatry is something I practice, I learned a lot things and gained a lot of experience from it, I love practicing it.
I haven’t practiced any traditional so far, I go for the practices that I’m drawn to but the traditional practices will of course cross my path sooner or later. I also practice Angelic magick, hoodoo, divination (tarot and oracle cards), sigil magick and so.

3 Likes