Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

@Robbie Please try to keep this thread on topic to introductions only. Any conversations not directly related will be removed.

1 Like

Ok no worries, Iā€™ll delete the additional posts :sunglasses::metal:t2:

Edit: Done @DarkestKnight, my apologies :metal:t2:

No worries, man. Itā€™s fine to be friendly and greet the new folks, just keep it small and light :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im Star. I dont have any experience yet. Science and an interest in radionics led me here after watching a video of EA talking about a radionics machine.

Im from the mid west. Im sorry I dont have anything useful to add. Im just learning.

I would like to learn about magick and science and how they intertwine.

I love to read and will be spending most of my time here reading up on topics related to my interests.

3 Likes

Hello I am Rifle, Iā€™m 22 years old & I hope I am introducing myself correctly on this thread.

I have been practicing light divination & healing work with the Angels for 3-5 months now. I wish to strengthen my mind & body with knowledge so I may work with entities of the Ars Goetia.

I desire to understand or at least access the astral realm & build upon my clairvoyant abilities to enhance my work with Angels/Demons as well.

This is a lovely website that has been aiding me at my lowest moments & now I have finally decided to join this wonderful community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @dobermann

Where are you from?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

@DarkestKnight

I am from the south side of the USA.

System: invocation through sigil magic accompanied with the necessary candles, communication through pendulums & tarot or meditation (to hear them speak directly to me)

I am still in the process of learning the many types of rituals & forms of invocation & tools needed.

I take interest in the Golden Dawn because I admire the formality, but I understand that will come much later in my path.

Well, I was born to a family who attempted to hide & bury their true history with Christianity but never gave up their beliefs in magic. I tried following Christian & Jewish mysticism but it failed to answer much for me. Dreams told it was not my path so I looked elsewhere. studied lodge teachings, with Indian shamen, collected & poured over books on Buda, Zoroaster, indian gurus, books of the dead, wiccan, nothing really fit. Finally realized all that did work, all that had fit, was connected to angelic spiritsā€¦watchers. Of them, Samael stood out. My suspicion in the fallen or of demons, and lack of ā€œproperā€ knowledge caused issues. Samaels answer was Belial. While helpful, my current situation allows no privacy nor time from well meaning but interfering loved ones so successful & meaningful contact, thus learning, is still difficult. I donā€™t know what Iā€™d call my path, I just try to follow the lessons given by Belial and Samael. They led me to ā€œbecome a living godā€ and more of it fits than any other group/books/ideals Iā€™ve yet found. My thanks and grattitude to those who worked to bring it forth.

You didnā€™t answer a single one of my questionsā€¦

Iā€™m sorry. You asked what I practiced, what paths Iā€™ve experiencedā€¦I answered as well as I could. Perhaps details lost in the jumble. Iā€™ve little correct training in any particular path, just lots of bits from tens of dozens of religions, theologies, and such out there as I could find. None of it worked well for me; over time the terminology names & practices connected with them all fused together in fuzzy memories. Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t know what to call myself or my path. I just know that only when I started following Samael and Belialā€™s guidance in the last 2 years did things finally start making sense and working right. Iā€™m just trying to learn to better understand and follow what theyā€™re telling me. If ive still failed to give you something that helps you better understand me I do apologize, I truly tried.

Hi im the patriarca from Brazil,

Im a novice in Magic, some experience with pendulum divination and starting in taro.

Im was most envolved with RHP in the begining and trying and searching about LHP now.

Im interested in invocation

Welcome @Patriarca

How long have you been pracitcing?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

About 4 moths, started and follow bardon system and yoga.

Welcome to the forum @dobermann :wave:t5::smiling_face: Nice to have you here. Glad to have you among us now.

2 Likes

New to the forum. Been doing this for over 2 years now. Worked mostly with Angels (GoM stuff). Considering working with Demons in the future.

Welcome @oldpunk

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of the Gallery of Magckā€™s work?

Awesome thank you! Is there also a thread on how to clean/cleanse yourself somewhere here?

Ooo sounds interesting! Didnā€™t know this existed so thanks!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

1. Your magick name: AmunRa
  2. Photos if youā€™re comfortable: Not now please
  3. Kinds of magick you like: Kigdom of Amaymon/AmunRa magick
  4. Current ambitions: Acquiring knowledge
  5. Current struggles: None because I am Lucifer Princess Tara Amunra Amaymon.

Just a bit :slight_smile: Enjoy:

2 Likes