Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

Lmao i think ive broken about every decent guideline in place set fourth here. I can definetely vouche for this set of guidlines as my life was a fucking mess for a minute.

10 Likes

Lol, I know what you mean. I’ve broken 3 of the 4, doh!

9 Likes

Our mistakes were not made in vain for the new generation shall benefit! Im glad Lady Eva posted this.

11 Likes

Great material, I didn’t realise that we should visualise form for a spirit that it can manifest, so far I was just waiting that image of entity will appear in my mind, this may be cause that my evocations have very low effectiveness :thinking: But when they appear, then Damn! Noting that I can compare with it.
Thank you Lady_Eva :blush:

21 Likes

When you create a basic form they very quickly do begin to adjust it and make distinct movements so you won’t lose out on originality in their appearance or anything, it just gives a biut more energy to the manifestation. :+1:

17 Likes

Education: School of Metaphysical Hard Knocks

download%20(1)

11 Likes

That is what i have been doing wrong and completely forgot about visualizing them fuck man, thank you @Lady_Eva i have been trying to figure out what i have been doing wrong for awhile i thought it was just me not being around my old mentor.

But it was me I shut off my own energy to the spirit world after I was attacked…heh, or it was the one spirit I found attached to someone that turned out to he a trap :thinking:

ANYWAYS thank you

8 Likes

he wrote a book under the name Frater Malek that i believe used goetic demons

I thank you for the instructions, I will evoke Lucifer my favorite, and I will do that just to have a friend to speak with and feel accompanied by because I truly feel I need a friend with the same knowledge I hold to be able to feel identified with. such is that i was capable of supernatural things way before ever having even thought of even accepting or asking for help in anything at all. And until i meat him I believe more than anything in darkness to be our ultimate tool of power. Pitch black darkness. Not to mention that that´s not even how i got to know my meta physical self. I got that purely on thinking with interruptions included. Can´t wait to see what i´m capable of, actually trying with tools more than just effort. And above all, can´t wait to have an ultimate friend about it while i´m at it.

4 Likes

looking at the views , as of now, 666; SSSwweeeett !!!

Hello there Lady_Eva i have a question for you: what do you mean when you say a pact, like what do you offer and what do you ask for. What are the dangers of a pact?

1 Like

Don’t enter into any pact until you can communicate with spirits, and they have actually helped you in definite and tangible ways.

When you can communicate, you can explore the benefits of working with various beings and then negotiate a pact, if you choose to do so. This is my personal opinion.

14 Likes

thank you for your help :}
could you recommend me some techniques for conjuring some lesser demons or creatures

1 Like

Same as above.

@Lady_Eva do you think that evocation can be used to evoke angels? After some modifications of course.

Yes, it should be adaptable for any being, I used demons in this example because that’s the most common request on here.

Just make sure you have something to link you, like the angel’s sigil, or recite their name until you feel the link.

Angelic energy can be very overwhelming, so be careful.

19 Likes

Hi @Lady_Eva , I hope you’re having a wonderful time. I’m super new in these things, so is this guide useful for me? I’ve been reading and searching in this forum to find out a proper way to evoke and I read different methods so I got confused what to do?! And I really can’t buy any Magic related book in my country(Iran) and my English isn’t that good too. So I would be grateful if you could help me?! I want to work with King Paimon BTW, I’ve already bought lots of expensive and delicious chocolate and purple candles and blackish purple market for drawing his sigil, what next?!

2 Likes

Welcome @Pixie_Boy. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Oh I know that it can be overwhelming. But I am energetically thick-skinned :rofl: so it must be some big for me to feel it. (I don’t tell that i’m tough guy, more that i don’t feel much)

Yes, this may also be helpful:

Yes, do the evocation method I described, and use the marker pen to draw his sigil and use the candles during the evocation.

You could write the sigil out the night before if you have a private place like your bedroom, place the chocolates ON the sigil, and leave that overnight as an offering to him.

Leave them out overnight, or ideally, 3 days if it is safe ( if there is no possibility that children or pet animals may find them).

Afterwards, in the morning wrap them in a piece of clean white paper and place them in the household trash, he will have enjoyed the energy of the offerings and also the consideration and care spent choosing them, and the sacrifice of not taking them for yourself. :slight_smile:

And please do an intro, as @DarkestKnight has asked above, it’s a very important rule on here. :+1:

13 Likes