Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

Hi guys,
I’m gonna post a Javanese sex spell (hikmat ber-zina) that I read from Lau Soon Wah"s “The Powerful And Deadly Spells Of The Javanese” because I am very intrigued by it and was wondering whether anybody knows or has any experience with javanese magic. You are all welcome to try the spell from the excerpt below and post your experiences about it. I haven’t tried it yet, but soon will.
Thanks!

This is a very, very powerful spell that when read will immediately “turn-on” the opposite sex and is also one of the merciless spells that will instantly urge your partner to bed with you no matter how cold or frigid your partner is or no matter how strange the stranger is, this spell works! The spell was secretly obtained from a chief of the Iban tribes in Borneo. The living proof that this spell works is that the chief has 18 wives and he is well over 80 years old. Here is the spell:
Sit anywhere you wish without being detected and without blocking your view of the person. Rub your thumb slowly but quite forcefully with your index finger, murmuring softly:
“When I rub my thumb
I am in fact rubbing the clitoris (penis)
of that girl (boy) … (her name or the color of dress if strager).
Let her show her love to me
Let her show her desire to me
Nang pa bunang
Pa bunang ali menga-li
Ra-gi pun tun-duk
Ra-ji pun tun-duk
Dengan ber-kat doa aku
Lailahai illallah”
Keep reciting the spell over and over again until you notice your partner is responding. There are cases where it does take a longer time than usual in order to obtain results, but all in all, you will succeed. Try it and you will be amazed by the results. One obvious hint that the spell is working is that the person will feel uneasy and keep shifting the position of her legs and of course throwing side-ways looks at you occasionally. This spell is given for men, but is just as applicable for women.

76 Likes

r the finbarr books trustworthy?

I don’t know… anyone have any good/bad experiences with finbarr??

Finbarr is a mixed bag. They get a lot of flack from many, criticized for skipping along the surface a lot, or being pure cookbook recipe kinda stuff. Many people don’t like that and they want something that goes deeper…but frankly, I don’t think hardcore occultists are really their target market and I don’t think they deserve all the flak they get. Some of their books are absolute rubbish, and some of them are actually quite good (or at least, enjoyable to read).

Even the owner himself acknowledges that he is a businessman first and foremost, and has let through some books he’s really not fond of simply because…they sell. So you have to take them on a case by case basis. I personally like them, even though I’ve spent what most would consider excessive amounts of money for what sometimes is a few bits of paper stapled together…and even when some of those were crap.

For that particular spell above, I and some others worked with it years ago. I still occasionally experiment with it when the mood strikes me. Most of them recorded some kind of results from it - though I took them all on their word for it.

I haven’t always had results from that particular spell, but I have enough time to warrant a continued interest. However, I’ve never actually gone and had sex with someone after that spell, or in fact, even talked to the people. That very well could have limited my results because I have never been serious with it and just been experimenting (the first time I tried it I was actually on a personal vow of “chastity!”). When it has worked, I’ve always had to mutter it out loud - most of the times I failed I had been doing it in my head. Occasionally I have said it out loud and also not noticed anything, but other times, things have happened that perked my interest. Not coincidentally I’m sure, the times things have happened that perk my interest are when I’m not feeling self-conscious about muttering stuff in public.

A few months ago I experimented with it again on the bus. I was a couple rows behind the girl, she was listening to her ipod and there were few people on and I made a point to be quiet about it so I had no real self consciousness. Very soon after starting she turned around in her seat and looked “out the back window”…and kept staring for perhaps a minute. I had the impression she was actually looking at me but didn’t want to be obvious about it…naturally I stopped during that time. She turned back around and I continued again. A few minutes later she started squirming around in her seat a lot and just wouldn’t keep still, kept looking at her phone and tapping her fingers impatiently like she couldn’t wait to get home and off the bus.

I’d seen that girl many times on the bus and she never acted like that before, or since. Now, maybe she just really had to take a piss. Or (as I first thought) maybe she just heard me and was thoroughly creeped out. I discounted the later when she had no problem sitting by me a couple of days later. Like I said, I’ve never exactly gone so far as to find out how turned on they might or might not be, so I can’t be sure.

The only other spell in there I experimented with was a similar one - the one you say before you leave your house in order to attract, as the book says I think, “sexy glances”. I’m not sure if I ever noticed much sexy glances that I could attribute to it (I get those not so rarely anyway). However, after using it a few times, I started to regularly smell one of two specific smells very soon after I said it. The smell was either a cherry smell, or the smell of semen. I never figured out exactly why the smell varied between the two, but I am certain it was the result of it.

5 Likes

Thank you Rawiri! Your input is very much appreciated. That story with the girl on the bus is inspiring and maybe if you had looked at her, smiled, and somehow sent some intent of desire, then maybe, it would have caused something to happen. I don’t know. I am thinking of trying it soon.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you rawiri I have been looking for this spell for over 15 years. I lost this spell and I can’t remember the book that I first read it from. I have used it and it does work. It comes from an chief from amazon who had all the wives. But it was only given to his son so that he would have his choice of woman in the tribe. Thank you thank you I used this when I was like 18 years old had a lot of Sex with it lol !

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @james_davis. Please click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

Does any one know if changing it at all can have it still work. Like removing the there is only one god allah part at the end or condensing it into a smaller phrase

4 Likes

Ok, so I have two questions about this:

1. Do I have to keep eye contact with the person? Because I want to copy the words on a paper so I can read them off of the paper.

2. Does this also work with non-english speakers? like, do I have to say the first few sentences in english? Or can I also say them in another language? It’s not really a problem, because I can also speak english, but yeah, just asking, because I am german.

1 Like

Sorry for that, but I have another question:

Do I have only have to say the first name of the person or the full name?

1 Like

Welcome @Chris_Jericho. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think you have to mantain eye contact throughout. As it has been stated just make sure nothing is blocking your field of vision of the target.
About language, it really doesn’t matter if it’s English or German or whatever, what matters is the power and intent the words carry. Use that language which you feel will imprint your intent in the universe and you’re good to go.

1 Like

Is there a version of this or one like this to use on someone who isn’t in front of you???

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I’m going through a very unfortunate break up after a very serious long term relationship. My gf has been very sexually unresponsive lately, so I tried this spell yesterday. In the afternoon, before she went to work, I tried this and I could tell she started squirming across the room and crossing and uncrossing her legs (like someone was intensely flicking her bean). She had to leave for work, but last night she came on to me so passionately like she hasn’t in months. We had a long love making session and her general demeanor changed for the day anyway. I’m going to keep trying this one. Alas, the separation seems like it might still happen, but I’m hopeful about using this spell on her again and others in the future.

6 Likes

Great to hear it worked for you👍
Did you do it step by step or did you put your own little twist on it.

2 Likes

I did it as written. I was in the room and started essentially mouthing the spell with very little volume while looking at her. After a few times she started squirming and I could tell she was experiencing sensations (almost as if her p*ssy was getting wet like someone was playing with her). She had to go to work, but that night she was very affectionate like she couldn’t stay away. Add to it, some of the problem in the relationship is that she’s moving out to be with a convicted felon scum bag, so she has been very low on the affection towards me (since this psycho has been controlling her - long story). It was definitely the spell working. It was the first time she’s acted like that I awhile and afterwards she almost acted surprised at what she did. I want to try that again.

6 Likes

In my experience from yesterday I will say…

1. No. Eye contact was not needed. She was turned away from me but I could see her. I was reading the words right off my phone screen.

2. I can’t answer that as I read it exactly as written. I read the English parts in English and the Javanese in that language.

That worked for me and I noticed almost instant results.

3 Likes

smacks fingers like Thanos

Oh yes, do it👌

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m excited to use it again to further study its impact. I was very pleased with the rapid results I observed. Have you tried this one yourself on anyone?

2 Likes