Is there a spell to make a man pussywhipped?

I have been searching the forum but I didnt find anything… If anyone knows something please hit me up :wink:

look for the javanese sex spell on the site

“P*ssywhipped” typically means that he is at her every Beck and call. He caters to her and frames his entire life in terms of how to make her happy.

Some would say that the woman dominates the man:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/pussy-whipped

The Javanese spell looks like its for sexual attraction/ arousal.

To answer your question OP the standard is putting menstrual blood in his food or having him get it direct from the source.

Make sure you know how to cancel out or nullify this magic before you do it. Last thing you need is an obsessed guy who can’t live without you outside your house at 3am because you broke up with him.

8 Likes

Would cord cutting be sufficient or does the menstrual blood create energetic links throughout the duration of the spell?

No. This is considered a love binding spell that allows you to freely dominate another. You would need to speak with someone well versed in love bindings and blood magic. I haven’t been doing magic long enough to begin to answer this.

@Crown :dizzy_face: :wine_glass: He needs to be more careful drinking wine.

1 Like

I may have accidentally done something like this.
8 years ago, I met a guy who was recently out of a long term relationship at the time, and wasn’t interested in anything serious. He seemed to enjoy the taste of my menstrual blood. At least the first few times we hooked up. I dumped him 2-3 months later when he said “I love you”.
He continued to pursue me for 2 years… even though I never spoke to him after I dumped him. He somehow always found a way to text me or message me on social media.
Eventually he stopped.

2 Likes

you know what? Im utterly glad I got it wrong this time. The fact I dont know what pu$$y whipped means, means that I’m still innocent

There’s no judgement here. There are people on this site where English is there 2nd or 3rd language. Some are using Google Translate. Others may not be familiar with a particular phrase.

I have to google things ALL the time because an unfamiliar phrase such as “sneaky link” was used. It’s worse because I don’t listen to modern music and a lot of words become culturally relevant through there.

I did not mean to offend you or make you feel like I was correcting you. I was trying to clarify. :slightly_smiling_face: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I wasnt offended by you.
Actually I typed that comment in celebration, I have my own struggles with “degenerate stuff” and retaining innocence, so not me not understanding a slang like “pussy whipped”, especially when I’m socially active, is an improvement for me.

2 Likes

Note: I have edited the title from pu$$ywhipped to pussywhipped.

This is to ensure the topic can be more easily found in the search for future members, as it’s unlikely they’ll think to substitute $ for s.

The search here is really well featured, but it’s completely text based. That means if you have something to say, you have to type it if you ever want it to be found again. A graphic only response is a no content response and we ask people in the FAQ to just use the like button for those.

3 Likes