Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

I haven’t yet, but I will do it this coming week.

1 Like

Can confirm this spell also works doing it at home just by thinking about the person, I did not say the last words, being

because of the muslim reliance. I’ve changed them to “ Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu

As soon as I started doing exactly what it says there, the person I was thinking about started texting me acting very funny, as if she was flirting with me.

Very good and fast working spell!

16 Likes

I found a free pdf of the book I do not know if it is against the rules to share it is out of print

1 Like

Yes, it is against the rules. We don’t trade pdfs on this forum, and the publishing house, Finbarr, is still in business and thus still owns the copyrights, regardless if it is out of print.

2 Likes

okay :slight_smile: I had to ask

3 Likes

btw is theyr stuff good I do not know them

1 Like

It’s always a good thing to ask if not sure about something. Otherwise, the post would be flagged, the mods would have to remove the link, and you would get a polite email telling you not to do it again :slight_smile:

Finbarr is very hit and miss. Their titles are quite clickbait-y and the “testimonials” in them sound completely made up, but the stuff does work. Most of it is watered down ceremonial magick, like New Avatar Power. Some people have had great success with their titles. Others, not so much.

3 Likes

2 Likes

That’s fantastic news. Thanks for sharing. A couple quick questions:

1. Did you do everything else as written?

2. While performing the spell, did you look at a picture or just visualize the person you were casting this on?

2 Likes

I am trying this one thx. :blush::sunny:
How long did it took for the result!

1 Like

In my case, it took just a few times repeating it with her in the room. She almost immediately started squirming like someone was diddling her. She had to leave but later that night, she was very passionate and coming on to me. It worked very quickly.

4 Likes

All of this works because your consciousness gets into better alignment with the desired outcome. With an ex-girlfriend or someone on the verge of leaving you: there is still enough of a comfort zone for success. It’s really about being able to realise that the desired outcome is present reality along with infinite others. Any spell that allows you to align will do the job.

3 Likes

Do you wisper it or saying it out loud? :thinking:

Does it work without the chant?

I whispered it almost soundlessly. [quote=“Addi666, post:33, topic:1671, full:true”]
Do you wisper it or saying it out loud? :thinking:
[/quote]

I whispered it at an almost inaudible level.

I believe there is probably some truth in that. I’m not an expert but I bet intention is a large part. Still at least for me, I had tried other things and this is the first that actually worked. I’ve used it a couple more times on her since and it’s worked each time.

1 Like

Can you record how you say it. I don’t think i get the words right. :thinking:

And do you need to know every word so you don’t need to look down to read the words?

1. Everything just as written except the last quoted words.

2. I looked at the picture while imagining the person’s clit.

4 Likes

Less than a minute

2 Likes