I'm new here :D

hi, my name is Neha and I am 19 years old… I have never actually contacted any demons but I really would like to… Maybe for my well-being, or power(?) if that makes sense…I am from Malaysia and I am so glad I found this blog or maybe a group of people who are on the same boat as me… I really want to contact a demon but I don’t want my family to know about it as it is something that I am trying to do by myself, for myself.

3 Likes

Welcome!

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

To get you started, check out the basics here:

1 Like

Heyh, which part of malaysia you are in?

Welcome, well you can start by studying the practice and by that you’ll gain every useful information on what you should do, focus on, know etc. Read peoples experiences and how invocation and evocation works and when the time has flied you’ll know when you’re ready to start doing some spirit work.
Also while you’re studying, my advice to you is to meditate everyday for at least 5-10 minutes as a start and to increase your psychic abilities which will be helpful when you jump into spirit work. There are plenty of posts here on how to increase the abilities.
Keep in mind that this will take time, you need to be patient and to be dedicated because in the end it’ll be worth it.

1 Like

Generally in such cases it’s possible to search the sigil of a desired, specific demon (or other entity) and look at it for some minutes, then mentally call the spirit anytime, anywhere. When there is the need to get information, sit for example at PC and keep calling in order both to make contact and enter trance, then write the received answers or messages.

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG we’re glad your here. If your interested in summoning or contacting spirits I recommend you learn and practice banishing first for your safety. The ritual to research is called the LBRP, the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram.
Once you’ve mastered this read this link for more instructions that are simple and solid on how to properly summon a spirit.

1 Like

Yes thats good information

1 Like

just wanted to say Hi and welcome

1 Like

hello there

1 Like

KL haha

1 Like