Im making a Deathnote

So im new here to the forum but decided to make a thread about something on my mind.

So if any of you have watched the anime deathnote its about a guy named Light who gets a book called a deathnote by something called a shinigami. The deathnote allows him to kill anyone whos name he writes in the book.

Out of pure curiosity I decided to attempt to make something similar to it. I grabbed a black leather book of mine and started to jot down some rules of the book. Some of them i took from the anime amd some I made myself. A few of them oddly enough popped into my head out of nowhere. The book would allow me to curse someone or kill someone however I like with the help of a demon or spirit(s).

Once the name was written down the demon or spirit would help make what i asked happened. In return getting some of that persons energy. I would also have to feed the book with some sort of energy myself. Such as my blood or some type of essential oil. The more I kept the book fed the stronger and faster it would work and effect the people whos name was written in it. Thats one of the rules that I didnt just come up with. I felt like someone gave me the inspiration for that and the inspiration to attempt to make the book.

Now all I have in the book is a shit ton of rules and several sigils of different demons that deal with death amd curses in the back. Id wipe my blood or one of my oils on the sigils. Thats how the book is fed.

Now that, that is finished im stuck on what next to do. I was thinking about invoking a demon or something and having them be the demon that “powers” the book. Not entirely sure what demon though. Id say I could try invoking a actual shinigami but I have no fucking clue if those things are real lol. What do you guys think of this? Ill glady awnser any questions you have about it and im open to suggestions on furthering my experiment with making this book.
I suppose you could think of it as a community project😂

2 Likes

You’re not the first to have this idea.

Here are a few previous thread with suggestions you could perhaps adapt:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/did-nobody-tried-to-create-an-deathnote/11127

3 Likes

Ah. Thanks for listing those threads. Ill check them out

1 Like

You’re welcome. Hopefully, you can find something useful for your book.

3 Likes

I can think of several methods one could create such a thing… but I already created a stone that is The All, so I don’t need a Deathnote.

4 Likes

What is the all?

The All

It is literally All.

1 Like

But can the all give me a gf?

You tell me?

I don’t fuck with my God Stone (as I call it) too often, because I’m terrified of the damned thing.

2 Likes

Is it supposed to be source conciouness or something or is it just like a super strong entity?

God is The All.

My God Stone is a stone that is The All.

The All is God.

1 Like

Interesting. What if the quran was just Muhammad’s wishing book? #showerthoughts

1 Like

So is god binded to it or something? How’d you do that did he just agree to it?

Ask him what his name is pls

1 Like

You misunderstand.

The All is God.
The All isn’t a being, it just is.

1 Like

Aite im sold how’d you do it?

1 Like

I created it accidentally.

1 Like

Tfw you get god to get into a stone

Alrighty then :dancer:

You still misunderstand.

2 Likes

I don’t get it isn’t god supposed to be everywhere? Why’s he in the stone too?

1 Like

This chat just got interesting. I must learn more about your almighty god rock

3 Likes