Death note

has anyone tried making something along the lines of a death note? I’ve had that idea for a quite long time but I have no idea how to do it. I’ve been looking here but i can’t really find something that can help me.

1 Like

Do you mean…like the anime?:neutral_face:

3 Likes

yes

Not sure whether what you are asking is how to stablish a pact with a “shinigami” like entity, whether you are asking for an actual notebook to be used as a magically programmed baneful tool for baneful magic, or whether you are just simply a troll. :thinking:

5 Likes

can u tell what the death note mean

why would I be a troll? ok maybe I wasn’t specific enough but I was thinking a spirit bound to the notebook and some rules that I can establish in it so that if I write someone’s name they die? if that’s possible of course

4 Likes

It is an item from an anime called “Death Note”. It is a fictional notebook in which if you write the name of a person (and the details of the death if you want) it will kill the person through a summoning of a shinigami (death entity from Japan). The entity benefits itself consuming the life force of those that they kill.

2 Likes

The only thing that I can see possible is using a notebook as a magickal tool to perfom a sympathetic magic based baneful ritual, in which the notebook is used to help the witch/warlock visualise their baneful intentions, as it can be done when writing something in a paper an burning it to help visualising.
The summoning, I guess, would be a shinigami. Unfortunately I haven’t worked with one, but their implications are very different from other Death entities, as far as I am aware.

Other options seem fictional and surreal to me.

3 Likes

i have done something like that but for solving problems i never used it for death

Look up S. Connolly’s Book of Agares.

It is about the creation of a magical book to do your will. She also mentions that you can make a book specifically for baneful magick.

This is nothing new. It has been talked about on this forum before and a simple search would have answered your question.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/did-nobody-tried-to-create-an-deathnote/11127

2 Likes

Made one in my worst anime phase. Didnt quite live up To The name death note. Maybe flu note or inconvenience note.

6 Likes

Lol inconvenience note

2 Likes

Death Note is about an angsty blonde teen black magician who just discovered the power to kill others using dark powers. When I first watched it I related :joy:

4 Likes

Actually it’s pretty simple, and I’d create it one day even if it won’t be like the anime where you can choose the time and way to die. In fact, if you know how to create a egregore, pets, captured wandering souls, zombies and attach dark spirits to them and give a precise purpose to these forces and feed them.then, just put the victim’s personal concerns in the book and he will be attacked and killed. The main thing is to use really cruel forces.

1 Like

After much pondering upon how to structure my ritual to approach and direct Andras, I have decided to begin my own death note. Very drained today from a few days of ritual so I began the physical work today and will do the hard parts tomorrow.

3 Likes

If anyone has suggestions or ideas I’m all ears. This is probably going to be a long experiment.

If someone has success with this i got some names to write

I’m considering incorporating Norath in the construction of the book. I’ll keep updating

Are you going to use the notebook if it works to do what Light did? Cleanse the world of criminals, or are you going to just use it for whatever? (Not judging, just curious)

I’m really interested in this experiment, keep us updated please.