Im making a Deathnote

God isn’t a he.

God just IS.

Full stop.

Not a being, a concept.

God is The All.

3 Likes

So what can the rock do? Is there more god in this rock than in other rocks? Why is this rock special?
Hope I didn’t come off as rude, just genuinely curious

1 Like

It allows me to manipulate The All directly.

For example, I could curse a person with it in a way that it would be impossible for them to stop me. I could just tell their defenses to not exist and their defenses would stop working. I could tell that they would be injured, and it would be so.

3 Likes

Do you know how to make one of these rocks? If so then how? Im so gonna put googly eyes on mine lol. Not making fun of you I promise. Its just humor.

1 Like

That’s crazy stuff man I agree with @Leon15 how can I make one for myself?

2 Likes

I’m not telling how to make one. No person should have that kind of power. The damned thing terrifies me, and I created it. It’s too much power, too much responsibility. When I created it, I had to take a four day break from all things occult just to recenter myself so I could face my practice again.

2 Likes

:frowning: off to continue making my deathnote then. Guess ill put googly eyes on da cover :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aite mang you do you. Crazy stuff you got there man

2 Likes

It scared the shit out of me when I realized what I created.

2 Likes

Shinigami means God of Death or Death God, so ya… There are hundreds of Death Deities.

Shinigami are more associated with the reaper though so, again, plenty of those guys too.

2 Likes

I was wondering where you ran off to lol.

1 Like

Doing a lot of my own work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neato :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any idea on how to summon something like that?

Same as any Spirit give or take, look up Japanese Death Deities.

3 Likes

Have you gotten over your fear?

Yeah, but it’s more that I’ve raised myself to a higher level where I don’t need the stone to do things.

1 Like

Will you ever destroy the stone, or will you keep it?

I’m still keeping it.

ok.