I want my ex back

I want my ex back. Please help me. This is Ellie. Thanks

4 Likes

Make an intro and use the search function please.

7 Likes

Depends on how you want to go about it I can share spells with u or u can go about working with a guardian to do so pls let me know n I’ll explain

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @blackninja. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Also, as has already been suggested, please avail yourself of this forum’s search function. It is the little magnifying glass on the upper right. This is a very common request so there is plenty of information available.

5 Likes

Hi there. I hope you can help me.

1 Like

I can I have a few spells I’d like to share with u I’m trying to get mine back to

3 Likes

I know how u feel it will work out I’ll tell you do this get a jar and pink ribbon write his name and your name on a paper fold it towards you and make sure names r touching tie pink ribbon around the paper meditate on it n vision how you want things to be n put feelings into it then you put the paper in the jar n fill it with honey (you can pour anything sweet powder sugar helps) make sure it’s all the way in the honey n close the lid then light up three red candles and put one on top of the jar take out your sigil of Dantalion and pray to him ask him to change and sweeten his mind help the spell get faster results ask to install feelings of love into him (make up they prayer you want just make sure you add by the power of three times three. And thank him for his help) then you can tape sigil on the jar or put it with the jar so after that u want to place it somewhere dark where no one can find it
Best wishes to you

3 Likes

I dont have a Sigil of Dantallion. Can i just print one? Also, am sorry but i didnt get the add by the power of three times three… should i meantion that after my personla prayer?

Thanks so much to you. I am really hoping that he’ll come back :frowning: I hope yours too.

1 Like

You can print it but do what I do to gain a strong connection with him n trace it n yes after your personal prayer to him by the power of three times three so mote it be or a simple amen will do to end it just make the prayer as personal as you can for him he picks n chooses who he will n will not help he can tell you if it’s worth it or bot when you do this I forgot to add call on him thru his enn first before the prayer to him would be better he said he would like to be present for that to see how strong your intentions are he is good for helping gain love back so I don’t believe he will turn you down

2 Likes

I take note all of your advices. Am gonna be doing it tonight. Actually he is chatting to me now and seems like he is proud of what he did to me. Also, i want a revenge for his mom. I have been into this suffering since July. I cant move on because I couldnt help myself that time to protect me. Now, there is a depression growing in me ans i dont want to let it become big.
Thanks thanks so much really. I appreciate it.

1 Like

It maybe a long shot but raum is good for causing ppl misfortune n also reconciliation u can contact him to n see what he can do to help I think I talk to hi last night I was told he was with me but he couldn’t speak thru my mind like others can so I had him use the candles n also I know what u r going thru so I know where u r coming from so I’ll tell u this to if you call on Prince sitri he can move mountains with his energy he can make yoyr ex pants drop for you to the point of obsession I believe so that’s also a good way to go to n master Furfur can cause live and duck some stuff up as well I work with them all now if u ever need mire info or need to vent I’m here for u

3 Likes

Wow!! you know a lot! I have been practicing simple and easy spells but never worked. Maybe my energies were not that great enough.

Also, since i am a newbie here i dont know how to contact the masters you mentioned to me.

I’ve been working with love spells for awhile I just started conjuring on the lph I’ve gotten more results faster then I use to once you start working with one of them they will teach u things you never thought you would learn they have really opens my eyes I never thought I’d work with any kind of spirit but I actually love it lol

1 Like

Ok invoking is like this you can print or draw a sigil I like to trace the sigil I can feel their energy wen I do master Furfur has a fun energy get some candles ready n the enn ready find a quiet spot make sure you have a specific question in mind or write it down then go set up I like to sit on a blanket n drape a towel over my shoulders Idk y it help my be able to feel the energy without other feelings on my skin I guess light candles left to right I have the set up like on north on south one east one west then one by me light the on that’s going to be by u first then go left to right make sure at least one smells good if u don’t have incences. Then chant the enn u can chant n find them all on utube. Relax n concentrate if u need to sit in the energy before you start then you can do so just make sure you apologize fir making them wait u can tell them to speak through your mind it candle I always watch my candles they will dance flash spark move left strongly or right strongly wen they are in the room with you

1 Like

Moved to Love, Sex Magik and Relationships category.

2 Likes

Honestly, it is extremely difficult to reignite old feelings after they have cooled down so much, depending on how things ended. Adjustments would have to start with you, and reconfiguring your own parts, getting yourself together, and working on the other person, so basically operating on every front. But it is not impossible.

I would advise you summon ZARO, give onto him an offering of a red candle, to configure a fiery aspect, and make their blood boil. Make your entire situation clear, from start to finish, and what you want and need. You will be guided towards all the needed vectors of action

2 Likes

If there is no love spark anymore why would you go down that road again?
Sitri could bring your love back(kinky style) and Dantalion (true love) but if your ex doesn’t love you anymore that is kinda wrong…that story is over…move on…there are better ones for you…it is a big big world out there

7 Likes

Your right but if Dantalion feels like it wouldn’t work he will bring in some one new

2 Likes

What is good for you is definitely different in Dantalion’s perspective.
We can agree on that :wink:

2 Likes