I want my ex back

Just like to update you since I’m going thru what r are kinda my ex just message me short but it’s a start lol

1 Like

In my experience love spells ain’t a good tool for that so put his mind in the hands of Met Kalfu :+1:

2 Likes

I’m using my lord Dantalion Prince sitri n master raum n multiple spells a bit over kill but it’s working

1 Like

3 demons and multiple spells and just working ???

This dude all alone is gonna do some mind control shit that’s gonna chain her ex

Really?! How long have you been in a no contact? I have just cast my spell. I worked with Duke Dantalion. I felt his presence. I had goosebumps since i started chanting his enn. I hope this works too fast by his powers.

1 Like

I still love him. Since the day he left, we continued texting everyday. What bothers him is his mother. I dont know why this old woman is very jealous to me. It kills her and it caused me pain :disappointed:

You have to let them go in order for them to come back to you. If you have to cut contact and stop being so avaible do that; the more you chase the less you are valued.
I have worked with dantalion and he is not a love specific demon. He works with the mind and knowledge, if your experiencing blocks then a love spell would do you no good would it? you may increase his feelings but the block is still there.
Please be wise, love spells must be done correctly to work and you must first LET GO

2 Likes

Yep I just started doing this since oct30 we started talking cause master Furfur n I had to do more work since my ex friend tried to get in the way cause he liked me to but yeah he apologized for what he did to me that day he said he didn’t know the whole story n felt bad for yelling at me

2 Likes

I actually did do that

1 Like

I’m excited to see this work for you n we broke up 06/01/18 n I hadn’t talk to him since we just started talking again on Oct 31

1 Like

The more you do spells the longer you’re going to get in your own way. You have to let go, forget about this person, forget about the spell, and focus on you.
Believe the first time around the spell you did worked.
The reason for casting multiple is because YOU ARE IN DOUBT. which is getting in ur own way

4 Likes

Thanks guys i am learning a lot from you. I just cant accept there was a third party and it was his mother.

1 Like

Lol no it was one love spell a and a binding spell to help him in his life with things he struggles with n I what I asked for is u kno is what I asked for n help with my own life so again over kill but it’s to help us both with what we need n to get back to each other destroying all barriers he just got a job won his case stuff like that

1 Like

Things like that happen all the time it six but it can be fixed

1 Like

Trust me, i understand not accepting a break up and i’m not telling you to accept the break up.
Accept that you have manifested it already and all you must do is wait for the package to arrive.
Love spells are not going to happen fast nor will they happen by your standards. You must wait to receive what you asked for and express shipping is not an option.
Be patient and believe you’ve achieved it. More importantly, work on yourself. The reason you two are not together is not anyone’s fault but you and your person.
You attract the energy you put out, if it’s subconscious it is still YOUR energy.
Focus on bettering yourself and he will come back around i guarantee you that.

1 Like

You said you were working with multiple spirits and doing all kinds of stuff which is cool and all but they heard you the first time and just because you reinforce the same thing you stated isn’t going to make it happen faster. Believe it is already done, now you must wait for everything to unfold. Also the more you talk about it the more you are blocking your manifestations.
When i say throw the thoughts about him out he damn window i mean it, harder said than done i know but it will help trust the devine.

3 Likes

I see what your saying u have a good point

Sorry for late reply and no hard feelings :pray:
Love spells are not my cup of tea and that’s like creating zombies.
I get the "love is the most beautiful thing in the world/Universe"part but does it have to be at any cost?
Did you use love spell to get him in the first place? If not then you can find another one without magic spells.
If you did use love spell in a first place and you still managed to lose him then you know what might happen again and again and again.
Love can make you go blind (been there before).

1 Like

That’s really lovely! I appreciate everything I am learning from you here guys.

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Very well said. I appreciate much.
:blush: