How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

isnt there nothing else that you can tell me about sargatanas ? at all ?

There is enough information about it in the whole forum, what specifically do you want to know that is not here?

1 Like

offerings? his colour ?

So , just to clarify , listening to the YouTube videos a few people have put up of Sargatanas’ enn , while also chanting it and looking at his sigil would be a good start correct? Anything else I can do?

2 Likes

I want to know, this is watching video meditation. If you come to sargatanas, will he subconsciously tell you how to do it? Do I need any protection? And give him something?

1 Like

The initial post was pretty clear on it.

So really,
i don’t see what you’re missing there.

We found the Sigil,
Enn,
and describtion of Sargatanas Specialized fields.

What does Color or Offering have to do with it?

And if you feel you need an offering for your practice,
there’s guides on that aswell.

Regarding “Color” i’m not really sure what you even mean by that.

But just for general understanding:

Not every Spirit we work with is fully detailed from centuries of Practice of people working with them.

And if you want to find that information,
on a specific spirit,
the best way is to ask the Spirit directly.

There’s various different Sigils and symbolism associated with the well known Goetic Spirits,
simply through different people working with them,
and having different approaches on how to go about doing so.

But here,
you already got Sigil, Enn and Description.

When the Research started,
it was upon one member having worked with it,
and used an Enn only @zirenaiad knows where he found that Enn initially.

:wink:

After all,
this is much more accessable than having to perform blind evocation already.

-well, you’ll have to shrugg that off.
We all had that issue to varying degrees when we started out,
and the only thing that works for gaining confidence in your skill there,
and learning to trust that it is the spirit talking, and not your subconscious,
is to keep going, find ways to confirm your conversations with the spirits,
and simply TRUST into you capability to successfully discern the Spirits voices.

Later on,
you may learn more intrigate details of the process through your practice.

Like for example,
A spirits Voice comes from the back of your skull,
from the neck,
and from the sides,
and the brain processes Spirit communication near the ears slightly behind them.

And whe you speak yourself,
and your actual own voice is speaking,
you hear that from the front of your brain.

And there’s reason to that aswell.

Your frontal Lobe of your brain haves your speach center of your Ego self in it,
while the brain stem part that discerns spirit voices is a hearing facilty,
similar to the visual cortex which percieve information rather than creating it.

But that understanding comes with practice,
and research,
and few people could tell you that detailed.

So - really the one person holding you back here, is you yourself.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Question and I apologize if it’s stupid but when watching the video what exactly should I chant?

odd: I have been smoking mugwort all day, but lying in bed, I am contemplating evoking sargatanas, and told him, I am blocked on myside, but willing to work on myself, asked if he would like to be friends, and my mentor, when I am presented with the image of a headless woman, as in her body is mine because I don’t have to worry about her brain? She is small, thin, her hands are at her sides, with a red outfit, and black belt around her waist.

Seriously meditate

Gonna try him today. Any tips?

I’m trying to summon Sargatanas, but the YouTube video with enn sounds like: “in-a-boo-coo hairs extensa seth-get-the-nouse”

3 Likes

Just say the enn yourself

1 Like

Have you tried this?

Thank you.

I did candle petition to ask if I could Summon him.

Nope. Can’t even remeber what I posted here tbh.

Hey @zirenaiad , I am new member to this forum and haven’t received pm permissions yet, it would be very nice of u if u would send me a pm for my help.

Can you pls dm me so I can ask you more questions? Thank you very much for this post

So I read through this whole topic and several others and I seem to see the same things over and over. Some member posts what spell/work they did, they answer a ton of questions, then they get others asking to pm them about something that was answered several times already. I don’t read people’s minds (yet :rofl: ) but I wholeheartedly believe the following: If you buy a spell book, a book about Magick in general etc. I am certain you wouldn’t contact the author and ask him/her to clarify things to you in a personal email/message etc.

Just my 2 cents

1 Like

We are here to help and assist each other with guidance.

Some of us may need help in cognitive comprehension. Some of us may need feed back.

We all have different needs and we all have different abilities that may be stronger that others.

That’s what this forum is all about, to help elevate each other in reaching there full potential.

I hope to see you rise as a star amongst the rest of the brothers and sisters .

2 Likes

Excuse me , but which ‘spell’ exactly did you use?