Hiya, a new user! 👋

I would like to discuss about my experiences with my Incubi. I feel shy as I type this but I don’t feel embarrassed about it at all.
A little about myself I’m 20 year old straight female. I come from a religious ethic background (I don’t like giving too much info just to protect my identity). I knew about demons, spirits, fairies etc from a early age.

On with my story I never played with ouija (sp?) boards because I don’t mess with those dangerous shit (EVER!) plus I didn’t meet him through a spell. So basically I met him on one of his nightly visits when I was like 12 1/2 years old. I was currently in lower (middle) school at the time. I felt him crawling on my bed and sat up checking if anyone was there but there was no one (duh). It did this a couple of times before I started slapping my duvet in frenzy. I started to freak out but I think he went away afterwards. Sorry I have a very bad memory. He would visit me on random nights but not all the time. He was really gentle and I felt him stroke my hair all the time then I started having these bizarre sexual dreams. It still makes me laugh when I remember my first lucid dream, it was so weird almost a cheesy sex scene. He had golden blonde hair and he looked like the same age as me, we were both completely naked. I was seriously freaked out even in my own dream and I told him along the lines of “No, I don’t think this is right we shouldn’t be doing this.” But he reasured me that we should then he pushed me back onto the bed. Then I woke up in the morning feeling confused but I felt good at the same time. So that’s how I lost my virginity. Just so you know it felt like I was watching it as the third person as if I was watching it like a film. Everything about it looked ethereal and the amptosphere had a golden and soft setting.

So yeah that’s my first experience I don’t want it make too long I will try to make other personal stories in short forum threads. Thank you for reading and sorry if it sounds a bit rubbish since it’s my first time on here. And I would love to hear your experiences too. :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi there, nice to see a new face. :slight_smile:

There is a rule on the forum that new members need to post on this thread: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum It doesn’t have to be long at all.

A lot of people have success stories on here, with sex and other matters. Personally I’ve been successful in healing myself and I have self-initiated into a tradition. Too many to summarize on here, they can be discovered as you explore the site. I’m still finding new stories from a few years ago although I’ve had my account for a year and some.

Enjoy your time here.

5 Likes

Welcome to our family! Learn, share and enjoy! @Si-Chan

1 Like

Hello, sweet one. I lost my virginity to a demon, so I understand the feels.

Here are a couple of threads that may be of interest to you:

There are many, many threads about incubi on this forum. Just click the magnifying glass at the top right hand corner, and search “succubi incubi” or “succubus incubus” or any variation.

5 Likes

handIntro

3 Likes