Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I just want to say hello to all of you guys, I’m a newcomer from Central Europe and i practice occult for a few years now . Sorry for my horrible english, it’s not my native language

11 Likes

There is nothing horrible frow what i read, you cool.

Welcome to BALG.

2 Likes

Hi all. I go by Kana, and I’ve been practicing chaos magick for 7~8 years now.
Currently the only thing I’m really working towards is a deeper relationship with my prince (Hail Seere!), which is also my current struggle. I can’t seem to consistently invoke his presence. All in due time I suppose.
Thanks for having me!

9 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

1 Like

Why thank ya

1 Like

Greetings everybody I’m Toni.
I was raised around and have practiced Santeria but as I got older I felt the need to search for something, I didn’t know quite what it was so I went through many religions but nothing fit. I still felt the need to search. I started listening to my intuition and working with energies as I was guided.
A while later a supervisor out of the blue came up to me and asked me … What do u know about Chaos Magick? Then we were interrupted and the conversation didn’t get a chance to start but it did spark an interest so I started looking into it That’s when I found Become a Living God and I knew immediately that this is what I was in search of so here I am.

11 Likes

Greetings everyone!
My name is Shyna and I’m from India.
I’d first like to mention that I’m a newbie. I only work with La Santisima Muerte. Well, more like pray. She’s a very kind lady :heart:
My current struggle is getting back my ex.
I’m excited and very eager to learn a lot of stuff from all you amazing members in here!
Can’t wait!
Thank you :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Leslie Fish and I’m a fairly-well known Filksinger – that is, a folksinger who specializes in the music of that peculiar ethnic group known as Science-Fiction fandom. I’ve published a few albums of my music, and also some short stories and a couple of books. You can talk to me on my Facebook page and also my blog, https://lesliebard.blogspot.com. I’ve been having psychic experiences since I was six, and made a serious study of the phenomenon in college. I’ve also hung around with various neo-Pagan groups ever since, though it isn’t easy to find them out here in semi-rural Arizona.

8 Likes

Thank you for the introduction, and welcome to BALG!

1 Like

Hi i am misskitty because i love cats a lot i believe a lot about magic but i know more about wicca because i am from a wiccan family i have 24 years old sorry if my english is bad i am native french from canada. My goals is to learn more about magic because i know they have more than one kind of magic. My struggle if im right i could say to money problems

10 Likes

Thank you for doing the introduction, and welcome to BALG!

2 Likes

Yay! You made it! @LeslietheBard

2 Likes

welcome madam skald. Its good to see you on here as well as all the other various places.

2 Likes

Research and explore… Knowledge is the way to find what you really want… Welcome!

2 Likes
  1. Mark
  2. All kinds of demon magick.
  3. Mastering the foundations intent/ controlling energy/ projecting at will/ entering deep trance
  4. Not falling a sleep while trying to project :c
6 Likes

Hi i’m Zack :slight_smile: I live in USA

My Journey began when I was just 14 years old, Satan visited me. I was raised Christian until I was 6 years old and adopted Islam afterwards. With religion filled in my mind I was not open to anything Satan wanted to tell me. I fought him for months but he never left and was determined to free me from religion. Eventually i broke, and then learned LHP ideology and was glad Satan did what he did. I have all of my astral senses opened (thanks to Satan) and am open to other spiritual contact.

My struggles are determining what spirits are which and whose energy is really inside me.

I have a passion for succubus and incubus spirits, I find them fascinating and love to learn as much as I can about them. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hiya, My name is Si-Chan (I don’t want to reveal my real name to protect my identity) I’m from the UK, currently 20 years old. I have fair share of paranormal and spiritual experiences. I am a firm believer of God since I’m Hindu. I have good sense of intuition and I see dreams what will happen in the present and the future. I guess I get it from my Mum and her side of the family. I also believe in reincarnation and karmic stuff. :slightly_smiling_face: I also suffer from Depression and Social Anxiety, though I am getting a little better from my rough Mental Health journey. I have bad financial and family problems. In real life I’m a complete Introvert, I don’t really talk much (I’m getting better at it though) and I desperately want a pet cat preferably a male. I also currently work in a charity shop raising money for rehoming cats. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you for the introduction and welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! I hope you will enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the forum. you are beautiful.

1 Like