I’ve decided that the best way for me to go about my journey is to document it on here and hold myself accountable every day to do the necessary tasks. So I guess this is my journal. I’m a beginner who is interested in evocation, chaos/natural magick, divination, soul travel, you name it. I’ll post goals every few weeks and as I cross things off the list replace with new goals. I’ll also have a reading list for myself.
Goals (As of Rn)
- Meditate 20 mins a day (different forms)
- Practice Trancework (TGS) daily
- Learn protection, banishing, grounding
- Develop Chakras/3rd Eye through meditation
- Start practicing evocation
Types of Meditation
- Initiation into Hermetics, Franz Bardon
- E-Squared by Pam
I plan to do E.A.'s Mastery and OAA courses but this should hold me and help build a solid foundation until then.
I realize now that before I even do any advanced magick, that I should start simple with a cleanse, banishing, and protection. This will develop a safe base for me before I decide to start really deeply working on my psychic abilities.