Azazel Black Flame Meditation

This was a meditation I was working on to strengthen, empower and stimulate the black flame.

I created the ritual but Azazel insisted he want to add key components in this so here it goes.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Enter a meditative state, relax your body
And mind visualise yourself in pure darkness.
Visualise Azazel’s sigil in your chest
Focus on it and say
" itz rel itz rel Azazel "
Keep repeating this while visualising the sigil
Glow and activate.

Then say

" I invoke thee Azazel
He who is the teacher
of the forbidden
I call into me
Samjaza Azazel
He who has appeared
As many forms
The scapegoat,
The watcher,
The Prometheus force,
I invoke thee
The embodiement
Of the Saturnian infernal
Powers, come now
Descend and enter my body
That I offer as a temple
Of your greatness,
Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel,
I invoke thee
Azazel come Azazel come
Eya on Ca Azazel Aken
Enter my mind, enter my body
, enter my soul ignite the black within "

Once azazels essence has been invoked

Visualise in your core a tiny dark sparks of light

And say

" nats farata infernum Negra "

Repeat This while visualising the black flame

Igniting from a spark to a roaring blaze of black fire.

Say this Latin chant

" inomine tenebris inferno imperium "

Then state so it is done.

81 Likes

Synchronicity is beutiful, I just saw a video from @RavensAscent about this I think he gave her similar incantation. and was thinking to go back to it to take notes.
Thanks for putting this up.

4 Likes

I wonder if she’s ok. No one’s seen her…

1 Like

I have been in contact with her recently, she works on her own website to teach serious sorcerers, I think she has done that for 1 or 2 years now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weird she’s not on YouTube anymore

1 Like

Yes currently she is not making YouTube videos, but maybe we will see some more in the future, I just know that she works on her own website :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolute amazing , again man this working was another monumental one, If I’m correct in what my hypothesis is , about the uncontrollable energy surge that not only makes my entire body arch in half ( close to as possible ) but sends tingles like electric schock, out of the now 4 Times I have had this intimidating, almost scary surge of energy up my spine. other times the visuals would be fleeting , a few solid inverted pentagrams flashing across my vision. But at the end of this meditation once I could feel azazels presence( like a heavy warm electric blanket draping over and into my physical body.
I continued to meditate on the energy , suddenly I could see this mass of black fogor smoke or cloud building at my root chakra becoming more dense. Moreover , it was a third person view , but at that moment it was clear to me what I needed to do, and like I had done it as my profession, with each breath spinig and vibrating the mass of black errupted into an explosion of black flame through my spine out my head , my hands and entire aura exploded upwards in a brilliant black flame with whisps of violet , and undertones of white outlines…beautiful, powerful, and intensely vivid. Thank you very much yet again for posting this black Flame meditation with azazel. Much love! :smiling_imp::blush: Rors.

8 Likes

Interesting is that some magicians say Azazel is Melek Taus but thou they feel different. Why is that?

I have a Question. Is it the sigil of saturn or the real sigil ohlf Azazel?

What is this mantra suppose to do? Can someone please explain to me in detail.

Welcome @Anaki27 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Which one exactly?

1 Like

“itz rel itz rel Azazel” was channeled by E.A. Koetting in the Book of Azazel.
You use it as a chant to summon Azazel, usually within a ritual evocation…

1 Like

Whats the name of the website?

This thread is over six years old and the person you are replying to hasn’t posted since 2017 so they are very unlikely to respond to you. When replying to someone on an older thread, it can be helpful to first click on the profile of the person to see when they last posted. That way you are not waiting for a reply that will never come.

I believe the Melex Taus has something in common with Adramelech.