I tried evocation for the very first time in my live. But I am completely not sure if this evocation can be beneficial. That’s is why I would like to ask You for help and to analize this try of evocation.
I was trying to evoke 3 demons (Dantalion, Sallos and Astaroth). First I summoned one spirit, then make a pact (related to love), burning the sigil and summoned the next one.
- How did I prepare?
- I have drawn sigils on white pieces of paper, writting down the name of the demon and his enn as well
- I checked how to pronaunce each enn correctly
- I engraved the name of the target, the date of birth, the demon’s sigil and his enn on each candle of red color (each demon had his own long candle and each candle had been cleaned before engraving elements)
- I wrote down the pacts: on each pact there was the name of the devil, his sigil and enn (I think that I couldn’t adress it more clearly), the things I ask for and what I would like to offer in return
- I prepared 4 coins to try penny divination (I have never done it before and I think that I didn’t make it right because of the ‘results’)
- How did I start?
- I tried to meditate at first but being honest with You I had some sort of thoughts from time to time even though I tried hard
- I put the elements related to my target and to me on the pentagram
- I fired each candle from the small candle not dedicated to any demon
- I took a sigil and looking at it I was repeating the enn over and over again
Totally nothing happened. I was repeating the enn and looking at the sigil for quite a long time but I haven’t felt any kind of presence or sign. I was prepared for not seeing or hearing anything (because I am a newbie) but I was a little bit confused because I had no idea if Dantalion can hear me. The flame of candle was strong and calm (there was no change after fireing it). After some time of repeating the enn I decided to established that he heared me and started to read the petition that I wrote for him. I also told him more and then burned it, fireing it from his candle. The petition burned really quickly and the fire was very very big and was almost on whole area of the folded piece of paper. I had also the other piece of paper for him and it burned exactly the same way. As for penny divination, I got the answer 2 heads and 2 tails almost each time that’s why I thought that sth is not right.
During repeating the enn and looking at the sigil after some time the flame of the next candle stopped to be calm and started ‘dancing’ for a while and after this time came back to strong flame. In this situation I also didn’t feel anything - the only one change was the candle flame. I burned the petition as well but during this time the flame of the burning the paper was not that big but the petition was burnt pretty fast as well. As for divination, there were for sure more answers 3-1 and 4-0 than in previous try.
The same situation as with Dantalion. The only one exception was that it was hard to burn the petition, it was burning really really slow and without a big fire (mostly just no fire but the ‘red’ spots on the paper that burned it). I haven’t tried penny divination in this case because I thought that I have to do sth wrong and the answers are more of the results of probability rather then talking to a spirit.
As for sigils, all of them were burning well and fast. After the end of the ritual I blowed the candles. The smoke was thin and bright and when it was higher it seemed to go in my direction. I had a problem of blowing the Sallos’ candle so I left it burning for a while more and blowned it later.
What do You think about it? Do You think that I managed to have any contact with these demons? Was puting the sigil, name and enn on the petiton helped in adressing it to these demons even though they didn’t come/hear me during the ritual?