Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

Hey could you pm me this please :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I hate to bother all of you, but Iā€™ve come to ask something of you;

Post your results.

We are not just making a resource bin for people to drop info, we are here to craft success stories for future generations of people who come here. Those results, they are important to be known. It is why I even bothered asking you to do so in the first place. If you see someone besides yourself, tens of people, being sure of something they experienced, that would show you that you could do the same.

The ultimate contribution is showing the process and the results. I ask that you please showcase them.

4 Likes

Update: You donā€™t actually have to focus on ā€œtuning inā€, you just have to listen and itā€™s almost like you automatically tune in to the energy around you

1 Like

I wish I could give my feed back, but Iā€™m in a bit of a bind, and canā€™t freely exercise, or practice until I can get own place. But if anything develops, I will be more than happy to inform. But in the meanwhile, I cheer you on, all you on till I am able fully beable to devote myself to the practice, the entities, and fellow mages.

1 Like

Was able to hear my succubus partner more today. Very subtle but itā€™s there.
Tried through most of the videos in this thread. Also am continuing to do chakra work. And started divination reading 2 days ago after deck arrived. I feel the small progress.

2 Likes

What video do you feel helped the most?

1 Like

I would say the Mesh Ka Rel Luhn Sim Ba Ta Rel Luhn Tin Sughel mantra.

2 Likes

Ok, Iā€™ll try to participate in your ā€œexperimentā€ :smiley:

Some input about my situation would be helpful though, because Iā€™m not certain, where I am on this journey.

What I mean: There are times, where I hear very clear something and then long times (weeks to months) like nothing. So, is this skill kinda developed for me and is it just, that nobody has anything to speak to me, or is it rather not developed and those random occurences are possible for other reasons and I should rather see me as if starting from zero?

Examples: When I meditate or focus, and kinda fall in meditative or trance states, I hear things clearlyā€¦ like extremely beautiful music or singing not from this world. Other times, as I went to sleep, before I fall asleep I would hear someone saying something to me. Just recently, a night before as I wake up at night I see a woman hovering at the end of my bed. The next night, I guess the same woman, says a very clear ā€œHelloā€ right in my left ear, which was definetely directed at me. I answer back, but either get no response or canā€™t hear it afterwards. Why is that? Thatā€™s so strangeā€¦

3 Likes

Well, think of it this way; there are psychic shifts. Look at the full moon, look at general awakening. IT happens a lot. But I want you to know something, those states of mind are fully in your power and every step you take forward is another step towards that being your default.

1 Like

So, ehmā€¦ what does that mean (translated) for me? :grin:

Should I see myself as rather lesser developed, even though the occurences when they happen are very clear?

2 Likes

Just added this to my playlist

3 Likes

It means that your abilities are strengthened and weakened by the fluctuation of the ā€œtidesā€ of energy, but they are still yours. Donā€™t see yourself as anything it particular, just know that power you had is yours.

1 Like

Found a great video. I read on here that the throat chakra is connected to clairaudience. The video has instructions too.

Anyone else have random ringing in your ear? Im not talking every now and then but every 2-3 hours?

3 Likes

If this is the case, Iā€™d rather say, you need to visit a beautiful doc! :smiley:

3 Likes

Incantation to Refine Throat Chakra
Ish kala tampal, metsu hashā€™kal tad

3 Likes

Well, itā€™'s probably not tinnitus, but I found that ringing could energy. For me, it usually is. Still, be safe.

2 Likes

Heyy, Iā€™ve been working on my chakras a lot and I came across this video which has really been doing wonders for me, Iā€™ve never been in such a relaxed state before, I even restarted once I finished it just to chant along with it, hereā€™s the link: 7 Chakras Seed Mantras Cyclic Chanting Meditation : Root Chakra to Crown Chakra to Root Chakra - YouTube

1 Like

Itā€™s gone now but hope it doesnā€™t return. Not trying to go to a doctor right now lol

1 Like

When I have loud sounds in my ear, as soon as I have time, I start meditating on the ear chakras, and every time I make to pass it.

1 Like

The ringing is back. And it lasted for a good ten minutes this time. This seems to only happen when I listen to the video I suggested. This canā€™t be something wrong with me. I never listen to loud music or wear headphones. I canā€™t be going deaf. If I do end up deaf I will be pissed. But thatā€™s very unlikely. This is either some great timing or itā€™s because Iā€™ve been working on clairaudience. Iā€™m gonna do some research on this. Iā€™ll update

Edit: Spirits talking? Maybe this?(Ring in ears when spirits or demon are around - #4 by Alex01)

2 Likes